• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jim Bob Arena Tournament Round 1 Jim Bob vs Earl Hickey (grace)

The seconds Tournament area character is Jim Bob. And his first fight is against none other than Earl Hickey from My Name is Earl. So let's see who takes it.

Speed is equal

That's all.

Earl Hickey:

Jim Bob: 7

Inconclusive/Draw:

That's kinda hard to say how good Jim Bob is. You can likely scale his goodness to Spongebob since they're basically supposed to be the same person. Shares the same attitude and personality. So thinking about it like that. Both try to be good people and would go out of their way to help others. But have their flaws and have made mistakes.

So no idea. Maybe Earl since the show is dedicated about him bettering himself to be a good person. And we have more solid knowledge in his character where Jim Bob is assumes to be about spongebobs equivalent

Tbf spongebob ain't the best person considering he sorta torments squidward

Either way I dunno if Earl could beat that AP advantage either way

Well. He doesn't exactly do it intentionally. He is just an idiot. But I suppose I would say Earls the better person. Consider what he has done in the show.

Still dunno if he can beat the ap advantage. If they're just in Central Park not a lot can really happen.

Karma doesn't care really. Albeit. Now that I think about it. Karma is only so destructive if the persons bad. Good person only gets good luck.

And this dude ain't a bad oerson, so I feel like that'd just make it a straight up AP fight and in that case Jimbo probably wins

Well dang. I was hoping Karma would do something good. But it's just not aggressive to the morally good. Well. Least Earl has Alec. One for Jim tho?

Back