• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jibril (NGNL) vs Dizzy (GG)

Threemagi

He/Him
Jibril vs Dizzy : High 6-A

Place : Pseudo imaginary realm world from NGNL. So Jibril can fire her High 6-A over and over with no negative effects.

Morals off

What's Jibril's first move? Dizzy's wings are uncontrollable in this form so she may be using Gamma Ray early on.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
What's Jibril's first move? Dizzy's wings are uncontrollable in this form so she may be using Gamma Ray early on.
Depends, she has spatial manipulation to allow infinite speed. So she might dodge if she sees Dizzy firing.

Her range is 300 km. So after dodging Dizzy, Jibril would bombard Dizzy to death with High 6-A Heaven's Smite from furthest distance as possible.

She has space destruction attack too.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Then I think Jibril wins this easily.
Well, then

Votes :

Dizzy : 0

Jibril : 1

Though iirc, Dizzy scales to superior AP. Being in exatons range iirc, while Jibril is 34 petatons.

Is there speed even equalized?

I might go with Dizzy due to superior AP and knowing Jibril, she might underestimate the latter.

MrForever810 said:
Is there speed even equalized?

I might go with Dizzy due to superior AP and knowing Jibril, she might underestimate the latter.
No. I don't think speed equal is necessary?

Okay.

Votes :

Dizzy : 1

Jibril : 1

Votes :

Jibril : 2

(Man, I need to work up detailed explanation later when adding Jibril's win on her page. Because normally she can only use High 6-A attack once)

Oh, to get debate going, Gears like Dizzy possibly have passive Power Null thanks to beyond normal magic convention (beyond Twelve Divine Steps). Only Magic based on Information Manipulation can bypass that.

So there's possibility Jibril's magic won't work on Dizzy.

Though, Jibril is made of magic same way as Dizzy is living magic battery.

Threemagi said:
Votes :

(Man, I need to work up detailed explanation later when adding Jibril's win on her page. Because normally she can only use High 6-A attack once)

Oh, to get debate going, Gears like Dizzy possibly have passive Power Null thanks to beyond normal magic convention (beyond Twelve Divine Steps). Only Magic based on Information Manipulation can bypass that.

So there's possibility Jibril's magic won't work on Dizzy.

Though, Jibril is made of magic same way as Dizzy is living magic battery.

Another reason, is that Dizzy's source of magic is the Backyard, which houses virtually limitless energy. That's another thing, is Jibril immune to power nullification? If she isn't, Dizzy should be the victor.

I'm saying Dizzy, given that she is faster in speed and I don't see Jibril resisting Information Manipulation nor getting her soul attacked since Dizzy has non-physical interaction.

As smart as she is, Jibril is arrogant like the previous posts say and hardly takes things seriously.

MrForever810 said:
Another reason, is that Dizzy's source of magic is the Backyard, which houses virtually limitless energy.
Not really special imo. Jibril at 100% can use her entire body as Spirit Circuits Corridor (hence her species is categorized as [Life], they're more like living magic than anything else). Granting her immense power needed to cast High 6-A Tengeki/Heavenly Smite.
Similar to Dizzy which has Gear cells which in default state act as 'bypass door' to Backyard.

Gear cells = Spirit Circuits Corridor.

Jibril has infinite speed with Spatial manipulation.
And she can ignore durability by Shifting , another spacetime manipulation.

As smart as she is, Jibril is arrogant like the previous posts say and hardly takes things seriously.

She loves to spam Heavenly Smite whenever she could though. Especially in the scenario I set up, where she got no negative effect from casting 100% Heavenly Smite.
Votes :

Dizzy : 2

It doesn't have to be impressive or not.

And my apologies, but the topic says that morals are off, which means Dizzy is not afraid to hold back or abuse her own powers.

I don't see Jibril winning this at all so easily.

MrForever810 said:
And my apologies, but the topic says that morals are off, which means Dizzy is not afraid to hold back or abuse her own powers.
Yes morals are off. But its matter of personal knowledge and competence I think.

Like, That Man is much more competent magic user than Dizzy.

Dizzy not holding back doesn't mean she can suddenly cast complicated spell like Absolute defense felion, for example.

But Dizzy surely would pump much more magic in her blasts.

Back