• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ji Ning CRT: Void Fiendgod Key Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
After a hectic month and a half, I've finally gotten around to making his next key, as can be seen here.

As far as power additions go;

Resistances;

Resistances;

AP:
Old key changes (Wanxiang Adept)
At least Large Island level, likely Small Country level for his true body (Has the power of an ordinary Loose Immortal and therefore the power of one ninth the combined strength of 49 Primal Daoists[100], each of whom are superior to his past self, making him more than 5 and a half times as powerful as he was before]. Can create a hurricane that sweeps out for a thousand kilometers with a mere breath[101]), Small Country level, likely Country level with his Primaltwin (In terms of attack power, his Primaltwin is even more powerful than he is, having power on par with a peak Loose Immortal[102])

New key;
Multi-Continent level+ with his true body, up to Moon level with his most powerful attacks (At his absolute peak in this realm, he is at a base level comparable to Celestial Immortal Unity and with his most powerful attacks has crossed is on the threshold of Empyrean Gods and 1st tier Celestial Immortals in power[103], allowing to destroy Violetgrass' Formation with a single blow. Unity himself was able to hold out for a while against the formation[103] and contend with a combined force of 36 Celestial Immortals, forcing them to flee[104], with this being the power of an ordinary Celestial Immortal. His self-made technique is capable of blowing through a Celestial Immortal Formation that can withstand the power of up to 50 Celestial Immortals attacking at once[105]), Small Planet level with his Primaltwin (His Primaltwin has become a Pure Yang True Immortal, giving him the power of a Heaven Punisher all on his own[106], said formation having at minimum the power of 1,000 Celestial immortals and 100,000 Loose Immortals, far higher with the perfect Heaven Punisher (The perfected variant uses 9,000 Celestial Immortals and gathers enough natural power to be at the threshold of a Daofather's power[107][108][109][110])

The rest can be seen from the linked sandbox.

Agree: Elizhaa, Rikimarox2, XDragnoir, Zaratthustra, Fixxed

Disagree:

Neutral:

@Damage3245 @Zaratthustra @Rikimarox2 @XDragnoir @Elizhaa @DarkDragonMedeus

Your evaluation would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Oh hell yes. Been waiting for this!

I agree with everything, although for the primaltwin fate resistance, shouldn't that just be Acasaulity or nah? Iirc being unbound by fate usually means Acasaulity.

Also great thread!

Looks good. Regarding the Fate thing, if Planck has anything that describes how the series treats the Five Elements then it could be Acausality - as usually, the Five Elements in such series it form most things in the universe so it could be outside of its system but kinda needs to be said inverse.

Last edited:
The Five Elements form the foundation of the Three Realms and their function.

Reason I never thought about Acausality all that much was that World Gods and Chaos Immortals explicitly transcend the laws of physics such as gravity, the speed of light limit etc. as well as the forward flow of time and the Dao of the Heavens, which determines fate. They're gonna have Type 4 Acausality so I wasn't sure if Celestial Immortals would also have it.

What do you guys think?

Well, there is also this one, although it is more about fate than it is about the five elements:

Generally speaking, decisions on where one would be sent to, what one would be named, and how long one would live for would be automatically made by the Dao of the Heavens. The Judges of the Dead had to intentionally intervene in order to change things. This sort of intervention would usually have a minor impact on one’s karmic merits, and so generally speaking only someone who had a sufficient degree of status was capable of causing the likes of the Ten Yama-Kings of Hell or the First Judge of the Dead to command their subordinates to make a change to one’s fate.

Long ago, Judge Cui had told Ning that changing one’s lifespan was quite a simple task for him.

But in truth, the ‘lifespan’ was only applicable to mortals. Once one became an Immortal cultivator, one would’ve embarked on a path that went against the will of the Heavens. The Heavens would send down the Three Calamities and Nine Tribulations, and it would become very difficult to predict how far one would make it down this path. If one remained a mere mortal, one might only live for a century or so, but if one became an Immortal cultivator and became a Zifu Disciple within twenty or so years…it was possible that one might be killed soon after becoming a Zifu Disciple, resulting in a lifespan that was even shorter than that of an ordinary mortal’s!

I wasn't sure if Celestial Immortals would als
In the Three Realms, it was said that after surviving the Celestial Tribulation, one would be ‘no longer subject to the rules of the Three Realms and the fetters of the Five Elements’. Prior to overcoming the tribulation, one would be constrained by the rules of that world. These people were referred to as ‘mortals’ by powerful cultivators!

Book 28 1

“The great path of the Jindan, the great path of the Jindan…once the golden pellet enters my flank, then my destiny shall no longer be subject to the Heavens.” Immortal Diancai laughed softly, “All shall become one, a perfect, flawless whole…from this day forth, there shall be no more Three Calamities, no more Nine Tribulations. I have truly become a carefree Immortal, having escaped the rules of the Three Realms and the binds of the Five Elements.”

Book 14 24

Here is feats about celestial immortal. Celestial immortal. every celestial immortal will get acausality type 4. don't know for every cultivator will get likely ACA 4 or only resistance to fate manipulation

I mean, i guess i will have to do another CRT to add type 4 for Ning's other keys? The quote i gave above applies for his first key as well.

I mean, i guess i will have to do another CRT to add type 4 for Ning's other keys? The quote i gave above applies for his first key as well.
Would it? From what I understand, it seems to imply general resistance to Fate Manipulation for lower cultivators and Type 4 for Celestial Immortals and beyond since the latter are fully unfettered by fate as opposed to just going against it.

And we could just tackle it here. This CRT is pretty much done anyway.

The scan doesn't show up; it looks like this. I can't make a proper evaluation without the scan being fixed first.
Acausality Type 4 and the other proposals seem fine.
Right, fixed that. Does it show up now.

It works for me, and tbh ye, it also seems like a general resistance for cultivators, while CI are straight up acasual type 4.

Would it? From what I understand, it seems to imply general resistance to Fate Manipulation for lower cultivators and Type 4 for Celestial Immortals and beyond since the latter are fully unfettered by fate as opposed to just going against it.

And we could just tackle it here. This CRT is pretty much done anyway.
But in truth, the ‘lifespan’ was only applicable to mortals. Once one became an Immortal cultivator, one would’ve embarked on a path that went against the will of the Heavens. The Heavens would send down the Three Calamities and Nine Tribulations, and it would become very difficult to predict how far one would make it down this path. If one remained a mere mortal, one might only live for a century or so, but if one became an Immortal cultivator and became a Zifu Disciple within twenty or so years…it was possible that one might be killed soon after becoming a Zifu Disciple, resulting in a lifespan that was even shorter than that of an ordinary mortal’s!

Their disconnection from fate starts at the Zifu Disciple level, it's stronger at the Celestial level sure but it doesn't start there, and as we can see with the World level cultivators, their disconnection from the heavenly daos isn't complete even at the Celestial level.

I mean, that could just mean full on Type 4 starts at World God / Chaos Immortal as opposed to before. I'm neutral on which take of the two we should use.

Well, i think we can just go with a basic type 4 for Zifu onwards, then enhanced versions for Celestials and then even more enhanced version for World level.

Ehhh, my stance is kinda similar to Planck now. Im not against giving Zifu and beyond acasuality type 4, but it feels iffy to me, and I think just a general resistance (To Zifu) would be better.

But if people are fine with it, then iz alright.

I mean, the quote isn't about resistance, it says "you have no more fate, so instead of living for 70 years you may die tomorrow after you become a Zifu" so like, they don't have a fate anymore.

Their disconnection from fate starts at the Zifu Disciple level, it's stronger at the Celestial level sure but it doesn't start there, and as we can see with the World level cultivators, their disconnection from the heavenly daos isn't complete even at the Celestial level.
Ahh i get it, Maybe Zifu Disciples can also get type 4 causality because they are already walking on their own causality.

Sure. I'm curious how it will be on profile if I understand correctly - he will have acausality on each key but improved with the higher it goes? Ex: Zifu: Acausality; Wanxiang: Improved Acausality and finally Void: Improved Acausality?

Acausality improves at 3 major spots; Celestial Immortal, World God and Eternal Emperor. The change at World God is more pronounced since they're unbound by physics at that point so I'll make a proper note of it then.

Sure. I'm curious how it will be on profile if I understand correctly - he will have acausality on each key but improved with the higher it goes? Ex: Zifu: Acausality; Wanxiang: Improved Acausality and finally Void: Improved Acausality?
Yes (Higher degree of acausality) or something similiar like that

Seems good, I'm fine with either tbh.

That reminds me, how many layers is his soul manip and its resistance at this stage, again?

Seems good, I'm fine with either tbh.

That reminds me, how many layers is his soul manip and its resistance at this stage, again?
Like, 8 or so for resistance. Divine Will -> Divine Sense -> Wanxiang level soul -> Primal -> Void -> 1st level Heartforce -> Iceheart -> Ruler -> Mortal Dust

Soul-hax stops at 1st level Heartforce or so.

If there's more then maybe XDragnoir can elaborate.

IMO it should only improve in the levels Planck noted above, as there is never any distiction between how Zifus and any other level are in this regard, up to Celestial Immortals and Empyrean Gods
Like, 8 or so for resistance. Divine Will -> Divine Sense -> Wanxiang level soul -> Primal -> Void -> 1st level Heartforce -> Iceheart -> Ruler -> Mortal Dust

Soul-hax stops at 1st level Heartforce or so.

If there's more then maybe XDragnoir can elaborate.
This one i actually plan to do a more detailed CRT later, as it deserves it's own topic and to not extend this thread any further.

But yeah it is 5 layers for his soul level (his soul can resist Earth Immortal level spiritual attacks) then 3 or 4 extra layers from his heartforce (this part i wasn't 100% sure yet so that's with Planck)

Alright then, I'll implement the changes. Any staff member can feel free to reopen the thread (or contact my wall in the case of non-staff) if there's still any issues.

I'll close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back