• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jevil Vs Spamton NEO: Secret Boss showdown (Stomp now)

Jevil takes this.
He definitely will cut the wires. I heard someone say that Kris couldn't cut the wires when fighting but we clearly see that in the pacifist version of the fight the characters swing their weapons and cut the strings, meaning that they indeed can be cut.

I believe that Jevil is FAR more mobile and could just teleport around and spam devilsknife or just turn into it himself and start cutting them down. After all, he does want to set others free.

Overall: Jevil is far more mobile and can abuse Spamton's weakness to his advantage.

I vote for him

Eh, you can use Jevil himself as a weapon against Spamton NEO (DEVILSKNIFE you get if you attack the jester) and still be unable to beat him unless you ask Noelle for help.

And Jevil’s homing attacks will go for Spamton Neo instead of his wires.

Spamton take this. He is more ressistant, can deal more damage to chapter 2 fun gang more than Jevil did to chapter 1 gang. And last of is, his bluelight specil will make this fight impossible for jevil, since Spamton would give jevil a little-bit damage to jevil even with his blue light specil, but Jevil's attacks will just give him so low damage and he will regenerate with pipis. Spamton won. He will win this fight before he use his bluelight specil
Spamton FRA

and yeee... jevil wincon is cutting accidently de wires

I also would like to mention that Jevil was just plaing in his boss fight
Eh, you can use Jevil himself as a weapon against Spamton NEO (DEVILSKNIFE you get if you attack the jester) and still be unable to beat him unless you ask Noelle for help.

And Jevil’s homing attacks will go for Spamton Neo instead of his wires.
1- Kris/Susie using the Devilknife =/= Jevil using himself during his fight, If someone use capitan america as a hammer to hit someone, the person using capitan is the one with the AO feat or Capitan america?

2- Just some of his atacks are homing atacks

I'll recount, just incase i missed any.

Recount:

Jevil - 8 (Bruhtelho, JustANormalLemon, CrimsonStarFallen, Sonicflare9, TyranoDoom30, Armerish, Harith0cell, The_Almighty_Wholesome)

Spamton - 3 (Golden_Jevil, ProPlayerJohn, Finepoint)

I'll recount, just incase i missed any.

Recount:

Jevil - 8 (Bruhtelho, JustANormalLemon, CrimsonStarFallen, Sonicflare9, TyranoDoom30, Armerish, Harith0cell, The_Almighty_Wholesome)

Spamton - 3 (Golden_Jevil, ProPlayerJohn, Finepoint)
Pro player vote was after Grace had endead

This match is outdated isn't it? Since Spamton was upgraded to 9-A, and Jevil's feat was downgraded to 9-B (the profile still has it at 9-B+ for some reason).

Back