• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jevil Vs Spamton NEO: Secret Boss showdown (Stomp now)

Spamton take this. He is more ressistant, can deal more damage to chapter 2 fun gang more than Jevil did to chapter 1 gang. And last of is, his bluelight specil will make this fight impossible for jevil, since Spamton would give jevil a little-bit damage to jevil even with his blue light specil, but Jevil's attacks will just give him so low damage and he will regenerate with pipis. Spamton won. He will win this fight before he use his bluelight specil

Last edited:
this is actually a really interesting matchup

Both have very similar abilities such as Resistance to Soul Manipulation and similar levels of Danmaku, i'd give Jevil the slight advantage in Danmaku since his attack patterns are far more chaotic and is less predictable at times but Spamton Neo should not be far behind him. alongside other stuff such as Explosion Manipulation, Body Control, and more.

now onto the other stuff, Afterimage Creation and Illusion Creation on Jevil should definitely be useful as they can cause Spamton to aim at the wrong thing and miss Jevil completely alongside Homing Attack means Jevil is likely going to Hit Spamton more times then Spamton hits Jevil and thats all I can say about Jevils side of things.

most of Spamtons stuff isn't very useful in combat/doesn't use it for fighting such as Reality Warping and Information Manipulation but the stuff that is definitely helps him out a lot, Healing is something that Jevil is gonna have a lot of trouble passing but Spamton never seems to use it unless he is incredibly low on HP and used Bluelight Specil already and on the topic of Bluelight Specil, it increases his defense to such a point that Kris had no way to damage him with physical attacks at the cost of his AP being so low that he barley does any damage to Kris so if Jevil does get Spamton low enough that he uses Bluelight Specil then it basically ends in Incon since Jevil would be unable to damage Spamton but Spamton would be unable to damage Jevil cause of his lowered AP.

but one thing I noticed was on Spamtons profile his weakness says "His wires can be cut, which completely cuts off his movements once broken" and it just so happens Jevil loves to use his Devilsknife in combat such as with FINAL CHAOS or just in general with several attacks that he uses.

because of that I think Jevil is more likely to take this then Spamton Neo
Jevil loves to use the Devilsknife and he isn't exactly stupid so if he notices the wires being cut he'll likely aim for them with them and since they have crazy AOE he'll likely be snapping tons of wires at once and one all the wires are gone, Spamton is basically gonna be a sitting goose as he in capable of movement and basically negates the Bluelight Specil

TL;DR Jevil takes this cause of Spamton NEOs weakness of having his wires cut by the Devilsknife plus Jevil has far greater Stamina and is gonna be far harder to hit

Both are trying to kill each other here, and in the weird route, kris physically could cut them, as mercy wasn't an option there, so i dont believe Jevil can cut them, as he's not trying to spare Spamton, but maybe im overthinking this.

Both are trying to kill each other here, and in the weird route, kris physically could cut them, as mercy wasn't an option there, so i dont believe Jevil can cut them, as he's not trying to spare Spamton, but maybe im overthinking this.
i was going by SBA since you didn't state in the OP that Victory was via killing each other
but even if thats the case, I still think Jevil takes this cause he could simply Cut the wires and then Kill Spamton well he is defenseless and Devilsknife attacks tend to circle the opponent and would likely still Cut the wires and once they're all gone Spamton runs out of battery immediately once they're gone

On second thought, Kris never comes close to defeating the Jevil, it just tires him out, while Spantamon is defeated, so even with Bluelight Specil Jevil should still have a very big advantage, besides having an easier time dealing with DAMAKU because he is more mobile, having teleport, etc, I change my vote to Jevil (even if he can't cut Spamton's wires)

I vote Spamton.
He has way more impressive feats plus healing, and Jevil won't be able to harm him.

Jevil could potentially cut the strings, but if I recall that didn't actually kill Spamton, it just removed his NEO form, his normal form still scales with a Kris stronger than the one who could keep up with Jevil in the first place. Keep in mind that Spamton is fine after being beaten up by Kris while normal. Though I think the fight would end before Jevil can cut all the strings, and I don't know if he even could since Kris can't cut them without their friends.

Last edited:
I vote Spamton.
He has way more impressive feats plus healing, and Jevil won't be able to harm him.

Jevil could potentially cut the strings, but if I recall that didn't actually kill Spamton, it just removed his NEO form, who still scales with a Kris stronger than the one who could keep up with Jevil in the first place. Keep in mind that Spamton is fine after being beaten up by Kris while normal. Though I think the fight would end before Jevil can cut all the strings, and I don't know if he even could since Kris can't cut them without their friends.
Vote counted.

@Bruhtelho I should say Spamton was able to hurt kris with his blulight specil, several times inferior to his normal strength but still able to do. Te fact that bluelight specil increas his defence so much kris's attacks was barely capable of scrath him. So Spamton will have more advantage with bluelight specil. the fact that he can heal himself with pipis. make it impossible for jevil to beat him. Also, i don't think Jevil will think about cutting spamton's wires. I am really doubt about that. Also Kris, Susie and Ralsei needed a lot of time for cut all of his wires.

Last edited:
@Bruhtelho I should say Spamton was able to hurt frisk with his blulight specil, several times inferior to his normal strength but still able to do. Te fact that bluelight specil increas his defence so much kris's attacks was barely capable of scrath him. So Spamton will have more advantage with bluelight specil. the fact that he can heal himself with pipis. make it impossible for jevil to beat him. Also, i don't think Jevil will think about cutting spamton's wires. I am really doubt about that. Also Kris, Susie and Ralsei needed a lot of time for cut all of his wires.
Correction, Kris couldn't harm Spamton at all when using Bluelight specil, and required noelle to use Snowgrave to bypass his high defence

But yeah, After youtubes... rude 2 minute long ads they loved to show me, Jevil does start with homing attacks regardless, and takes a bit before he starts using the devilsknife (not too long, roughly 4 turns i believe before he used them)
It's not like this fight will end in an attack, if Spanton gets to use the special Bluelight this fight will have taken a long time.

@JustANormalLemon Problem is, does Spamton (in Neo form) really needs to use his bluelight specil? His hp must be lowered to %6. I think Spamton will able to beat Jevil before he needs to use his bluelight specil. In the end he can deal more damage to weird route kris than jevil did to fun gang in chapter 1, Spamton also seems tankier. But your points about Jevil accidently cut Spamton's wires with danmaku make sense. I am not sure about who is winning now.

@JustANormalLemon Problem is, does Spamton (in Neo form) really needs to use his bluelight specil? His hp must be lowered to %6. I think Spamton will able to beat Jevil before he needs to use his bluelight specil. In the end he can deal more damage to weird route kris than jevil did to fun gang in chapter 1, Spamton also seems tankier. But your points about Jevil accidently cut Spamton's wires with danmaku make sense. I am not sure about who is winning now.
You don't need to mark me, just call me Lemon

and yeee... jevil wincon is cutting accidently de wires

I also would like to mention that Jevil was just plaing in his boss fight

Now that you mention it, i might aswell put it here:

Spamton states he has '8000 health points'

Jevil has 3500 (according to files)

So, Spamton states he has almost has twice the amount of HP jevil does.

Back