• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

• Base Bowser and Spamton NEO are used
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Battle takes place in Bowser in the Sky
  • Spamton is aware of Bowser's AP
  • Both start 10 meters away from each other

LOL_1.gif

"Grr, whatever! In any case, I still have the Princess, and your Star power is useless against me!!":
"YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY: IN A [1 for 1] BATTLE
NEO
NEVER
LOSES":

Incon:

DT SOUL hax wouldn't be limited since the only reason it gets weaker with stronger lads is because they take SOUL attacks as physical attacks
Which isn't normal
Which is why it's listed in their resistances

DT SOUL hax wouldn't be limited since the only reason it gets weaker with stronger lads is because they take SOUL attacks as physical attacks
Which isn't normal
Which is why it's listed in their resistances
seens really strange I will be honest, especially sinse we considere that Frisk in undertale has the same propriety but still downgraded undertale soul hax

What does Bowser typically start with? Giving Spamton prior knowledge means he'd likely use flight more to out-range Bowser as much as possible

Bowser starts with fire breath in the film. Bowser could also get his minions to attack assuming he gets them here.

Fair, voltig spamton, Bowser loves to underestimating his oponents and has not showed to have experience dealing with danmaku and spam has everything he need to just avoid bowser atacks

Voting BIG SHOT

Fair, voltig spamton, Bowser loves to underestimating his oponents and has not showed to have experience dealing with danmaku and spam has everything he need to just avoid bowser atacks
Under SBA Bowser will view their Spamton as an enemy, who he assumes wishes to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. I don't see why he wouldn't instantly start with fire breath that would easily burh through Spamton and his danmaku bullets.

Location should be changed IMO. I'm assuming it's in the same arena where the boss fight happens, and as such, Spamton's flight would let him go out of bounds where Bowser won't be able to reach him. It should also be specified that the location takes place in a Dark World as well

Under SBA Bowser will view their Spamton as an enemy, who he assumes wishes to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. I don't see why he wouldn't instantly start with fire breath that would easily burh through Spamton and his danmaku bullets.
Spamton can just fly to out of reach woth his strings

Outside of the battle system, he does make an attempt to dodge Susie's surprise Rude Buster. And having prior knowledge means he'd likely go for dodging or out-ranging Bowser to not get one-shotted.
I don't see how Spamton was attempting to doge Susie's Rude Buster, he got hit by it and pulled himself away after. Also, Spamton only has knowledge of Bowser's AP and not his Fire Breath and range so he probably won't be might not be able to think to out-range Bowser before getting blasted.

I don't see how Spamton was attempting to doge Susie's Rude Buster, he got hit by it and pulled himself away after.
He was still technically reacting to it anyway, so him using his strings to fly away from incoming attacks is possible outside of DR's battle mechanics.

Fair enough on the second point though, iirc Bowser's breath was calced at having 40 meters of range, and it looks to be nearly darn instantaneous too. Don't think Neo will have enough time to dodge since they start 10 meters.

Back