• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Fame to Infamy: Spamton vs Pizzahead (Grace)

Deltarune vs Pizza Tower
  • Both are 8-C
  • Base Spamton is used. Pizzahead starts in Pizzaface, cause why not
  • Speed is equalized
  • Battle takes place in Pizzaface's Boss Room, but in a dark world
  • No Prep Time or Information of each other
  • Both start 10.1997 meters away from each other

spoilers-spamton-g-spamton-vs-pizzahead-deltarune-vs-pizza-v0-9lth1o1a20ia1.png

Spamton G. Spamton: 7 (Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Mariogoods, LeoEpicGamer8910, Therefir, Steven_Pogi_Paitao, Sonicflare9, StrymULTRA)
Pizzahead:
Incon:

Last edited:
I’m going to go with neo because he could keep his distance with danmaku and dodge his attacks since it seems pizza face’s attack is to charge at his enemy.

once pizzaface is destroyed I suppose neo could absorb Pizza face’s uzi bullets .

air manipulation could help here by blowing away the dynamite sticks if Pizzahead trieS to use them. And neo could use his own explosion manipulation to counter them i guess

does pizzahead have a soul @Adem_Warlock69? Cause soul hax would be very helpful if that’s the case

also I guess neo’s summons can counter the pizzahead and face’s summons. They also self destruct too. Also they fly which is very helpful

Also some of pizzahead’s attacks would probably make neo think he’s cheating which would Increase his rage power, I think that would give neo an advantage here.

anyway I’ll vote neo for now because of these reasons until someone proves otherwise

Spamton takes this, even if he somehow ends losing enough HP, Pizzahead have no way of beating Spamton's Bluelight Specil.

And suffice to say, most of Spamton's attacks are actually faster than the 583.10 m/s value, as even during the scene Spamton's attacks are moving way faster than the soundwaves.

Someone stronger than Pizzahead couldn't do that by themselves, it requires a large party of 3 equally powerful people to cut his strings.

Also, even if Kris had access to their cut string command, it would take an eternity for them alone to cut it, and Bluelight Specil makes Spamton's whole body nearly impervious to 8-C attacks, including the strings, so cutting wouldn't work either.

Kris is no fool, they didn't cut Spamton's strings because it was much easier to beat him normally, and they didn't do it after the Bluelight Specil because his defense was already too high for it to work.

I remember Asgore and like a bunch of other matches made it seem like cutting Spamton's strings would only require, like one good hit,
But if Bluelight Specil really removes all of Pizzahead's wincons, I'll probably need to change this to Base Spamton

Yeah, I wanted to argue against that in the match removal threads, but I was about to update the whole verse anyway, so it was unnecessary.

Even by that match Asgore was already weaker than Kris and a trident is not even a cutting weapon, for God's sake, and it takes just as much time to defeat Spamton normally as it does to cut his strings.

Normal Spamton probably works better, yes.

I'm still voting Spamton for higher AP and Danmaku, which should be able to eventually overwhelm Pizzahead and defeat him.

His Danmaku is not as good as in his NEO form, but it's not too shabby either.

Back