• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
-speed equal
-30 meters from each other
-endgame MGRR raiden vs Ascension Kratos
Kratos.png

Reiden4render.webp

Raiden-1
Kratos-5
Incon-3

Last edited:

Kratos is going through some pretty big changes soon and might end up getting upgraded to 5-A likely 4-C in the near future.

He's got the LS advantage, the "Class G" feat on his page was finally calced and came at Class T.

Kratos has Time manipulation, soul manipulation, where he can summon souls that can vaporize people and electric attacks that can power null, none of which Raiden resists.

Also his blades would sap Raiden's strength each strike

I vote Kratos for now.

Kratos is going through some pretty big changes soon and might end up getting upgraded to 5-A likely 4-C in the near future.

He's got the LS advantage, the "Class G" feat on his page was finally calced and came at Class T.

Kratos has Time manipulation, soul manipulation, where he can summon souls that can vaporize people and electric attacks that can power null, none of which Raiden resists.

Also his blades would sap Raiden's strength each strike

I vote Kratos for now.
How often does Kratos use his Time stopping abilities? Keep in mind that Raiden can one shot with the Murasamam and has 10x speed amps that he hella spams in character to land that blow. He also may be able to cut through Kratos' blades with it but I kinda doubt it.

How often does Kratos use his Time stopping abilities? Keep in mind that Raiden can one shot with the Murasamam and has 10x speed amps that he hella spams in character to land that blow
He has no issues using it on fights 13:29

As well as during various different puzzles, so he uses it pretty often in the game.

He also may be able to cut through Kratos' blades with it but I kinda doubt it.
No. Kratos' blades are deemed indestructible compared to tier 2 weapons.

Bump
̶W̶a̶l̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶v̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶p̶y̶b̶a̶r̶a̶h̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶i̶e̶s̶, ̶s̶o̶c̶i̶e̶t̶y̶. 🗿

Anyways I'll probs vote incon. Either Kratos haxes to death or Raiden blitzes and dura negs. Looks like a quickdraw fight imo.

I know he uses it in battles, but I just want to know if he would immediately start the battle with it since Raiden would with Blade Mode and Ripper Mode (The 10x boost).

If he does I agree that Kratos wins. He's got a shit ton of hax to muck Raiden over.
Typically, he starts with melee, however I do believe there are times in the GOW Novels (which are canon) where he has immediately started with his Haxes, so you'll ask more knowledgeable members for the scans.

And even then, his basic attacks include the soul of hades Which can summon arms that can transmute, and powernull.

Kratos is way more trigger happy with his haxes and will take absolutely no chances with Raiden or any of the other swifter characters, plus he's got an LS advantage to boot. I vote for Kratos because of this. He's got way more starting options with his hax.

Also technically speaking Ascension Kratos no longer exists. There is now only Demigod Kratos, God of War Kratos, PoH Kratos and Norse Kratos.

Back