• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jeremy Reed vs Carrie White

Both could easily one-shot the others. Carrie would likely try to throw stuff at him. Jeremy might take this via reading her mind then draining her energy.

I will go with Jeremy because of his better versatility. He has Genius Intelligence (His IQ far exceeds any others in recorded history), Photographic Memory (Can remember just about everything as far back as the day he was born), Telepathy (Can read minds, emotions, and even one's subconscious. Was able to communicate with Sheriff Barnum's wife while she was in a coma), Stealth Mastery (Snuck out of a crowded hospital during the daytime without being detected), and Cosmic Awareness (Can see that everyone is connected to everything that exists). which make him less likely to strategic mistakes.

Also, he has a lot of abilities that Carrie doesn't resist like: Electricity Manipulation (Can produce and control all forms of electricity), Energy Manipulation (Can create energy pulses), Absorption (Can absorb electricity and energy), Pain Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, and Damage Transferal (Made Deputy Duncan experience the pain and fear that the doe he had shot was feeling)

Carrie, though, while she could win; I think she will drain herself quickly from using her abilities quickly as she tends to do. While both can oneshot another, I think Jeremy win most time so voting for Jeremy FRA.

Carrie is mentally unstable and she mostly act out of her rage, her abilities focus on destruction but lack of precision or versatility like Jeremy. Assuming that she was at her peak then telekinesis throw is first opinion but overuse it will quickly drain her energy leaving her powerless against Jeremy. If Jeremy can read her mind then he can keep her busy enough until the opportunity come.

Jeremy FRA.

The thing about the 8-C lightning bolt thing is that it's a little misleading for vs debate purposes. Yeah there's actually that much energy in them, but you'll notice that people survive them irl and yet there's no 8-C dura for composite human. This is because most of the energy doesn't actually transfer to the recipient and instead is gone into the ground, and also that it takes a massive amount of energy to even arc that far so a lot is just lost in the majority of the bolt that's not making contact.

It's still not good to be hit by a lightning bolt, but she doesn't just like explode from being anywhere near it. She might die, she might not. Surviving it still leaves the issues of electric attacks like temporary/permenant paralysis though. Pain+paralysis opens her up to follow ups, so she's most likely dead if she were to get hit by the 1 and he was gonna just keep hitting her with them until she stops getting up.

However, judging by what I've read of both films film summaries (so you can feel free to correct me with clips or transcripts or whatever), Jeremy doesn't ever really like summon lightning bolts on top of people. He forced a dude to feel the pain of a deer he killed and also used some electromagnetism stuff, but never just zapped/bolted to death. Carrie on the other hand, has directly affected people with her telekenesis, like making a kid fall off his bike, blowing up a car, burning some stuff, and stabbing her mom with a bunch of knives.

I guess I'll have to go against the grain here and vote Carrie for more showings of actual violence, and a greater propensity for extreme use of force off the bat.

I already said Jeremy leads with telepathy. Anytime someone has expressed hostility towards him, which is nearly everyone he's met, he has read their mind. So he learns about Carrie's abilities which are similar to his as well as her personality and deduces immediately there's no point in reasoning with her. He's used TK to throw around kitchen utensils and shards of glass and he's hit people with energy pulses before.

The bit of extra time it takes to notice and process that she's very hostile and he should probably just unload on her would put him at a slight time disadvantage as opposed to Carrie who will do stuff like that for no real reason, given her various accidental usages of her power and how she murdered everyone at the prom even though it was like 4 people who were actually trying to bully her with the blood. Does his telekinesis scale to his electricity? Carrie has the stronger telekinesis and doesn't need to take the second to mind read so I'm sticking with her for now, but if he can also just instagib her with TK i'd probably go incon via both killing the other.

Back