• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jenny Wakeman downgrade

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
In the comments section of the 4-B calc blog for Jenny's feat, Taurok seems to have made a valid counterargument:

Okay, the sun-pushing thing is totally wrong.
Here's the context: Jenny was manipulated into sitting on a giant alien robot pyramid that, when Jenny sits on the throne on top, attracts the sun to it's position, which was Earth at this point.

Pissed of, Jenny lifted the pyramid and fly all the way to the sun's normal place and used the pyramid to put the sun back. She never punched it !

You could have determined the speed she took to go to the sun's position in a matter of seconds (which btw should be crazy as hell).
~ Taurok
Given how specific this comment is I don't doubt its legitimacy. If this holds any water, Jenny should get a downgrade for this. I don't know what to, though, as I am no expert on the verse.

We could discuss some feats in this thread if need be. Like I said, I'm no expert on the series.

My prediction is 7-C.

Not familiar with the verse either, but I think this seems reasonable.

Iirc, the feat is: Jenny takes the pyramid-ship-whatever, fly to the sun's previous positions, and use the ship to bring the sun back; she indeed never punched nor pushed to sun by her own if that is true.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthr...ect_jenny_wakeman_my_life_as_a_teenage_robot/ Looking through a reddit respect thread, she stopped a meteor, destroyed some houses, an airplane, and a satellite by kicking a hacky sack out of the atmosphere, threw a rocket ship to mars, spiked a ball into the ground hard enough to strike oil, and threw a massive spaceship up into the sky.

It also does indeed confirm that Jenny is still lifting the pyramid and not the sun. Still, we should be able to get a really good feat from it by calcing the pyramid.

http://ww3.****************/watch/m...season-3-episode-2-teen-idolgood-old-sheldon/

Go to 9:21 in the video for what happened.

Downgrade

Jenny can't be anything lower then Tier 7 and I can easily see her being higher. I'm going to go back through the entire show and try to find her best feats.

Yeah, it pains me to disagree with a ProtoDude calc, but I believe the downgrades are in order. She never threw or punched the sun, she was amp'd up by the pyramid, and used some magnet like beam to slightly pull the sun.

On the bright side, we got another reason to remove her victory over Goku ^^

Poinciana1971 said:
Jenny can't be anything lower then Tier 7 and I can easily see her being higher. I'm going to go back through the entire show and try to find her best feats.
No need. We got a respect thread.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
and used some magnet like beam to slightly pull the sun.
Wouldnt this specifically still be something near her tier? Maybe not 4-B but something along the line?

Using something to pull the sun, even if a bit, is still very impressive.

Well, she was being enhanced by the pyramid, and that also implies she cannot perform said feat naturally.

For the latter, that makes no sense.

Jenny is a robot afterall, so using weapons like magnetic pulling is very "natural", common and allowed for her.

That said, because of the pyramid amp, idk if the feat is valid or not with the magnet. Just shedding light. Though it wouldn't make sense for the pyramid to empower her with power literal magnitudes above where she is without this feat at all and nothing proves the pyramid provided her that much energy.

Considering that she hasn't done anything similar to that in the past (nor future), and she took the pyramid to space in order to moves the sun, is pretty safe to assume that she can't do anything similar without it.

IIrc, there was some kind of Supercomputer inside the Pyramid. Yes, Jenny does have the ability to use nearby computers to greatly enhance her power, but still, the sun moving feat is not something she can do naturally.

Antoniofer said:
Considering that she hasn't done anything similar to that in the past (nor future), and she took the pyramid to space in order to moves the sun, is pretty safe to assume that she can't do anything similar without it.
The Pyramid only pulls it doesn't push, the alien never made it to reverse. So Jenny decided to just fly it away from the Earth and pull the sun away.

But yeah she can't do it normally.

A round calc of the meteor would place Jenny around 20 kilotons, however,I need to make sure that the meteor is coming directly from space, otherwise speed would be changed to 2 km/s (I think than that is the speed used for "slowed down" meteors).

If she flew to the sun in seconds then we can't use KE, besides being conditional KE, the speed will exceed the SoL.

Escape Velocity would only works if it lauched it, if she flew while carrying doesn't count. However, she launche dthe ship around the sun, but not sure if she was in the space or in Earth.

Welp, that would be if we scale, since it has to carry the object and tackle someone/something with it. But since is not launched (Anyonew with flying powers can escape with even 10 m/s eventually), you can't use Escape Velocity in that case.

Can't see gif from my tablet, but I known what feat is, I have the doubt that it launched it standing in space, it also work for escape velocity.

No, it's not in space. She throws it out of the atmosphere an into the sun while close to the ground.

Back