• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jellal's Sema Calc

We should really rescale Alavarez Lucy and those who scale to her, because I don't they'd be as low as 7-B, maybe At least 7-B, likely High 7-A

The ones who scale to Lucy/Spriggans should be High 7-A for the Alvarez arc. If there's no evidence then 7-B might be the safest option. Backscaling might not be as good considering the difference between the tiers and that a whole year passed in the story.

There is evidence, Lucy has made Spriggans bleed on several occasions, she's not matching them, but she has pushed and damaged them, so maybe just Likely High 7-A

For Alvarez Lucy and those that scale to her, we have several options

At least 7-B, likely higher

At least 7-B, likely High 7-A

Likely High 7-A

I'm leaning towards the middle option

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Frick 7-A FT is gone....
Not really, most of the other 7-As post timeskip scale from a Spriggan or someone comparable to a Spriggan. Pre Timeskip has no 7-As other than Jellal, Orcacion Seis, Celestial Spirit King, Natsu, Gray, and Mard Geer.

If there's no calc then why would be 7-A? If it's baxkscaling from High 7-A that seems flawed they should either scale fully or not scale at all if they can keep up with High 7-A characters.

Like I said, most of the Post Second Timeskip 7-As scale from a Spriggan or someone comparable a Spriggan. There's no need for the at least 7-B for the Cast Post Second Timeskip. For example Elfman. He and Lissana defeated Ajeel and they scale to both him and Lucy who scales from Sorano, Brandish, and Jacob. Lucy would only scale from Brandish and Jacob instead of Sorano.

BlackeJan said:
If we don't have a calc for them then At Least 7B is what we go with for the low tiers in Alvarez arc
And like I said 2x now, they would scale to either the spriggans or someone comparable to a Spriggan. Which is what a large majority of them are. Even the ones who are scaled from the Jellal calc, scale from a Spriggan.

The people who scales to a Spriggan would scale to Large Mountain level, there's no need to put at least City level there.

I feel that they should be Likely High 7-A, as they should be somewhat comparable to Casual Spriggans

Exactly. If they scale they should be High 7-A, whether Likely or Possibly, without unnecessary additions.

So we agree

Tartaros Arc 7-A's become 7-B because of Sema

Alvarez Arc 7-A's become Likely High 7-A because of casual spriggans

That works for me

Kagura should scale to a Casual Dimaria, at least physically, it's just Hax that really screwed Kagura, also she should be somewhat comparable to Lucy

Does anyone have the chapters? Looks like we need some research.

Besides Kagura, who else scales to the Spriggans?

Elfman(Scales to Ajeel and Wall)

Lissana(Scales to Ajeel and Wall)

Gray(Scales to Ajeel, Wall, and Invel)

Juvia (Scales to DS Gray and Wall)

Natsu(Scales to several spriggans and Zeref)

Lucy(Scales to Ajeel, Brandish, and Jacob)

Erza(Scales to Ajeel and Irene)

Wendy(Scales to Neinhart, Base Dimaria, and Base Irene)

Laxus (Scales from Wall and Ajeel)

Rogue (Scales from Historia Bloodman)

Sting (Scales from Rogue and Larcade)

Gajeel (Scales from Bloodman)

There's more but that's who I can name off the top of my head.

I see some issues with that scaling, the biggest one being Natsu. The Zeref part is irrelevant since he scales to High 6-C even in base. As for Gray, wasn't he getting stomped by Invel until he went Demon Slayer mode after Juvia "died"? That doesn't seem correct to me. Base Erza shouldn't scale to Ajeel either since he was playing around with her for the most part.

He's right, the Celestial Spirit King has a 51 Megaton Feat, so that scales to Mard Geer, Gray, and Natsu, but Jellal, Laxus, and Jura still scale to 43.9 Megatons

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Wait, what!?

He was a 7-B+ feat from the OBD but that would need to be evaluated by calc members here. It's him busting the Tartarous Cube, which should be re done here. I'm 100% against using OBD calcs without evaluating them here. Given how old the calc is I think it needs to be done again. Also I believe that uses the outdated angular sizing method.

Wait why would the low tiers scale to Spriggans? that's like saying their in the same realm of power as the high tiers

Lucy isn't exactly a low tier, and it's not that they scale to the same power, the spriggans scale far above the feat they are scaled to, Lucy scales to their casual selves, plus despite all the hype, the Spriggans aren't actually far above everyone

Characters can scale to the same feat and still be far apart in power, like Goku's 3-A Keys, so Lucy scales to the High 7-A, but she scales to a far lower version of said High 7-A, compared to the spriggans themselves

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
I see some issues with that scaling, the biggest one being Natsu. The Zeref part is irrelevant since he scales to High 6-C even in base. As for Gray, wasn't he getting stomped by Invel until he went Demon Slayer mode after Juvia "died"? That doesn't seem correct to me. Base Erza shouldn't scale to Ajeel either since he was playing around with her for the most part.
Gray was also able to hold off Ajeel with Lucy and Beat Wall's Weakness Robots, created by his Weakness Magic. It's not far fetched to say Invel is simply one of the Stronger Spriggans compared to Ajeel. And for Erza, there's not much of a known power difference between her normal armor and most of her others besides the ones she notably says of. She was able to provide a compentent amount of damage to Ajeel with her Wind God Armor and Sea Empress Blade and put herself on the winning edge. It's only then he uses Sand World.

EDIT: And on Natsu, I don't believe he fully scales to Zeref in Base, given that Zeref managed to hold the Upper Hand the entire fight and forced him into Dragon Force.

All these characters scale to High 7-A just on varying levels of power and scaling

U can't use Universe lvl cause it's HUMONGOUS then the other tiers but it's not really scaling them on lower AP lvl since they r still being scaled to the Spriggans

Back