• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Captain Torch said:
Naruto wasn't above Pain though
The cyborgone, he was.
That one scales to 600.

And he was above pain. Jiraiya already was above pain. It's just that they are hard to kill due to their powers
There power/hax make them stronger not there ap.

Again no explational that how naruto will win

Ap higherÔëáauto wi

One-shotting people on that level is not simply "higher".

Naruto clone can sage mode but it takes time and prep

Doesn't matter when he can one-shot and is too strong to be hurt by him.

Some of the jellal attack also shown to ignore durability, like he dark magic etc.

And how is he going to hit Naruto?

He have only two rasengan, rasengan and rasenshriken(size is differ)

What does it matter? They one-shot, that's all he needs.

Jellal have more range attack then naruto, and i already mention his ability.

Not gonna help much at all here.

Again tere is not explanation that how naruto ap is 600GT

Whaz? What do you mean there is no explaination? He one-shots someoen above 600 MT, if you actually went and looked it up you would find the calc.

• Ap gap is not that higher
It's 580 and 600

• Doesn't matter when he can one-shot and is too strong to be hurt by him.
"Too strong" is not an explanation, Naruto get own by deva path until he pulls Kurama

• Some of the jellal attack also shown to ignore durability, like the dark magic etc.
Speed is same, it's not like jellal is a fool to keep spam his attack without any strategy ,so naruto also going to take it, you are assuming that Naruto can tank any attack even if it ap is 599GT because he is at 600Gt+

• range attack not gonna help much at all here
Again if I remember that Naruto can't fly

• What? What do you mean there is no explanation? He one-shots someone above 600 MT, if you actually went and looked it up you would find the cal
Name of that "someone" Again how naruto going to one shot him? He can't blitz him, jellal have the flying advantage,more haxed then Naruto,

• What does it matter? They one-shot, that's all he needs.
Jellal can reflect his attack, so how exactly naruto going to one shot him?

It's 580 and 600

No, for god's sake, Naruto one-shots 600MT.

"Too strong" is not an explanation, Naruto get own by deva path until he pulls Kurama

I'll just qoute myself then: It's almost like he was stabbed with something that makes you unable to use chakra and move.

Speed is same, it's not like jellal is a fool to keep spam his attack without any strategy ,so naruto also going to take it, you are assuming that Naruto can tank any attack even if it ap is 599GT because he is at 600Gt+

Naruto has speed amps and can sense that stuff from a kilometer away. A nd again, he is not 600MT, his base form in this arc is that.

Again if I remember that Naruto can't fly

He can speed amp and has enough strenght to jump several dozens to hundreds of meters like he did with pains summon.

Name of that "someone" Again how naruto going to one shot him? He can't blitz him, jellal have the flying advantage,more haxed then Naruto,

We already gave it dude, do you not read the responses? Scroll back a bit, I am not repeating myself agai. Speed amps, yes he can.

Jellal can reflect his attack, so how exactly naruto going to one shot him?

Show proof that he reflects something that can fodderize him, and then explainb how he can reflect hundreds of microscopic blades.

• Speed amps in speed equalized?
Then by Natsu statement jellal keep getting faster in his meteor form. And he can also sense people with their magic, he fights against racer and cobra one can slow him down and other can read his mind at the same time, so speed factor is again didn't matter that much.

• We already gave it dude, do you not read the responses? Scroll back a bit, I am not repeating myself again. Speed amps, yes he can.
I didn't find any scan/calc on Nagato page which proof that cyborg pain is above 600(GT/MT). So again any proof/calc or naruto being above 600gt/mt

• Show proof that he reflects something that can fodderize him, and then explains how he can reflect hundreds of microscopic blades.
So hax have tier now? Reasenshriken creates blade on expanding, and why we assume that jellal can't dodge it?

• He can speed amp and has enough strength to jump several dozens to hundreds of meters as he did with pains summon.
That's not flying, and jellal can go on more height if we want, so that jump is not going to help him.

Again you don't show how he can take his black magic, you are just assuming naruto not going to take damage unless that attack sp is above 600mt

I... am going to stop commenting here.

You seem to not have read half of the comments, and I honestly can't care to try and explain to you this over and over.

...how can Naruto reflect something that fodderizes him tho?? There isn't any point in that at all.

All of the pains are 6A. Especially the one who got one shotted lol that's the one who hurt Pervy Sage ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å It's called scaling there isn't a need for a calc when there is scaling

In a way yes he's stronger the Pain. Deva admitted that if IMPERFECT SM Jiraiya was to figure out how to deal w/ the clones then Pain would had lost so u can see that a PERFECTED SM Naruto dealing w/ that same Pain
I honestly don't understand why people say he didn't destroy Pain when he clearly was

Images (52)
no
That was Base Naruto 😂

AstralKing7 said:
...how can Naruto reflect something that fodderizes him tho?? There isn't any point in that at all.

All of the pains are 6A. Especially the one who got one shotted lol that's the one who hurt Pervy Sage ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å It's called scaling there isn't a need for a calc when there is scaling
All pains are continental now?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I... am going to stop commenting here.

You seem to not have read half of the comments, and I honestly can't care to try and explain to you this over and over.
You don't even provide any feat at all. High ap=auto win Jellal not going to dodge rasenshriken, or deflect it, he just going to take itƒÿæ

Images (52)
no
That was Base Naruto 😂

Because he don't have unlimited sage mode,

@omimi again why y'all using speed factor when its equalized here?

I like to see him take a wind blade that destroys your cells and try to get out of that without being in a critical condition.

Theglassman12 said:
I like to see him take a wind blade that destroys your cells and try to get out of that without being in a critical condition.
So we all are assuming jellal will just still stand until rasenshriken hit him

@9Tail Naruto doesn't even need Jellal to stand still for the Rasenshuriken to hit him. He can get around via clones and deal the killing blow like he did with Kakuzu and essentially take him out for the count.

Clones have the same Ap as the Original and with an Ap advantage like that, Jellal is going to get ganked.

also Pain arc Naruto can summon toads to trap his victims in illusions if needed

He can ignore durability with his punches using Frog Kata, he doesnt need a FRS to ignore durability

You are not supposed to remove a thread as it takes it out of view. I don't think this thread was getting out of hand so I restored it.

AstralKing7 said:
^ this confused me

9TailAcno said:
I think it, since everyone seem to ignoring jellal feat and biased towards naruto(dont hate me for this, but its just a truth).
You're not supposed to argue who would win on your own versus match.

Looks like you had removed the thread again after Dragon restored it. I was getting confused about who actually restored it again, me or Dragon lol. Looks like we both did.

You can argue. Destiny threads without me being able to argue wouldn't be pleasant for me. However, you run the risk of accidentally making spites, so tread carefully. I like to shoot for an incon result myself.

Back