• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jellal Fernandes vs Sieghart

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know something? I really want to make this match for a long time, and it's happening now!

Sieghart vs Jellal, fighting between similarity mages.

Win by death.

Fight in a desert.

Speed equalized

That's all, who is the winner?

Sieg Hart
Jellalpic fight

Sieghart pretty much stomps (failed version) Sieghart...

This dude can absorb magic,control opponents mind and even seal them away and with control over 8 elements and ability to fly he takes away Jellal's versitalty as well...

So yeah low-difficulty Sieghart.

Sieghart seemed more skilled than Jellal to me, but not by a big margin. He is more versatile as a mage, but i think Jellal has more raw power than him and he is a better at h2h combat. It will be very hard but i think that Jellal takes it 6/10.

If they have prep however this changes. I give it to Sieghart 10/10.

@William, u sir have offended me. Did u just throw shade at Jellal again? Inconceivable! I have plans to sue.

To the fight, both are proficient wizards Seighart has mastered 8 different elements , Jellal on the other hand can cast Abyss break a spell confirmed to need the caster to be proficient in the 4 basic elements (water, air, fire and earth) as well as showing skill in handling magic staves, some proficiency in darkness magic and is a master of his heavenly body magic. Both are similar in temperament, but Jellal should have the advantage in straight up hand to hand combat considering it's far more commonplace in FT but Seighart is more versatile with his greater effects with his magic. Speed is equalised here so Jellals speed advantage is gone. All in all... this is close, I don't think I can tell who should win

Sieghart via better stats except speed which is equalized anyway, variety, stamina and haxx. Good lord that haxx.

Sieghart seals JeLOL in Altaerith.

@Gemmy "Jelol"... r u throwing shade mate? Ur about to trigger me... u wouldn't like me when I'm triggered Ôÿá´©Å

Jelol. That's a good name. Almost makes me Jelly

Serisouly speaking, doesn't Jelly get hax stomped here? I mean, the dude doesn't have hax while his brother from another mother has quite a lot of it.

One punch man puri puri prisoner angel style
Your nightmare fuel is to me what Jel-loser is to Sieghart, lame and gets haxxed to death.
Altaerith still soloes.

EDIT:

Okay, we're derailing the thread now. Let's stop with that Jel-lugnut stuff unrelated to the versus match.

@Scarlet if you worry about that, I can add condition to prohibit Sieg to use hax skills.

"Heh, even without haxes, this noob Jelly still too easy" Sieg abuse.

Something like that XD

@Gemmy fine u take this round... but I will return.

Actually I honestly forgot about Seigharts hax; it does very well give him the win int his case.

Anyway, as much as I would love to see Jellal beat Sieg in an animated fight between these two, I have to say that Sieg takes this. Jellal's close combat skill and sheer destructive capacity aren't going to help him win against a character who can also fly and has a nice set of hax at his disposal.

Let me update current score again

Sieg: 4

Jellal: 1

Anyway, if this match look like to be a hax stomp, feel free to tell me, I can prohibit Sieg's haxes. If not, I assume that this match fine to leave like this.

Ok, and summary score

Sieg: 7

Jellal: 1

Sieghart got this. Look like it still too fast for Jellal to fight his brother from another world.

If no one have contradiction, I will add this after grace period.

I said this before, but this is pretty much a hax stomp. Mind control, sealing, illusions, time manipulation, absorption. Meanwhile Jellal doesn't have even a fraction of these.

Even the majority of the votes say he gets haxed to death.

You should try to warn me again sooner... I telled everyone two or three times that "tell me if this match look like to be a hax stomp, I can prohibit Sieg's haxes" , but no one reply me about this. So I think it's ok to leave match continue like this...

I did mention this once, but I didn't realize the thread was still going.

I can prohibit Sieg's haxes
I don't think you can do that. He has a lot of them not just one.

I can add some description to change process of match.

How about "With pride of strong mages, both want to win against each other fair and square. So Sieg will not use any cheat techniques which make him win without fighting"?

With this, something like mind control, sealing and time control will not appear in this fight.

While Jellal has the AP/DP advantage, Sieghart could still use the Magic Sword to sap Jellal's strength away. However I could be wrong.

Jeezus. This is 2 years old.

Threads that are several months old tend to be not commented on as people move on with their lives and it has good possibility of being outdated with regards to combatant info.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back