• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jedah Dohma vs Dark Schneider

ZeroHour666 said:
DS wins via DC and being able to counter Jedah's hax but hes not faster lol
Please check the thread that I linked you, also compare with the one you gave me.

Thread you gave me - http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/pyron-speed-calc.15137/ Thread I gave you (not sure you read or not) - http://griffithsbehelit.blogspot.com/2015/09/dark-schneiders-travel-speed-there-was.html Jedah is in billion, and Adam of Darkness is in Quadrillions!

How can you say D.S is not faster? The wank is real.

Jedah utterly destroys. Like always, we are trying to compare a character torwards his maximum (Darsh) to another charcter's, in this case, absolute minimum (Jedah).

Jedah and Darsh are comparble as it stands now, except all of Jedah's feats required little to no effort and were accomplished in weakened states. No one has ever seen this character at full power. He stomps, easily.

It is specificly stated that Belial Aensland would need a full powered strike to kill Jedah. It is then stated that Belial can kill 200-400 Demitri-like warriors in one swing of his arm. Demitri, a single A Class entity that can withstand forces greatly exceeding that of any blackhole by a magnitude that is virtualy incalculable. Darsh lacks the destructive output to harm Jedah in the slightest, not to mention Jedah boasts an everlasting existnce that has nothing to do with "Eternal Atoms" or any physical/spiritual/tangible thing.

Even without a body, Jedah was shown that he was still capable of easily dealing with the likes of Pyron. That's while he was "dead" and bodiless.

How is Belial lower than Jedah when official sources state he is omnipresent, nigh-omniscient, and capable of one shotting Jedah? That sounds quite erroneous, to say the least.

And how is Pyron pegged at any level without ever having entered his true form? Heck, the only time Pyron has ever done anything in his true from was in CFJ; in which he was the boss. Official sources state that he merged 4 universes together on whim along with several timelines, in that game.

Not to necro but lol @ Jedah being above Belial.

Belial in canon is considered S+ Class while Jedah is S Class. So no, Belial is way above him

It's seem that i have to explain some things, yes Belial is indeed above Jedah but the Fully Powered Shintai (a creature that Belial never considered the existance surpassed that power because Jedah united all the souls of the realms including Ozom in that creature), also the potential adult Anita and Cecil together are way above Belial.

Dark649 said:
It's seem that i have to explain some things, yes Belial is indeed above Jedah but the Fully Powered Shintai (a creature that Belial never considered the existance surpassed that power because Jedah united all the souls of the realms including Ozom in that creature), also the potential adult Anita and Cecil together are way above Belial.
Belial is stated to be omniscient, he can see everything. So yeah, he knew.

He saw an
infinite number of possible futures and sealed Morrigan's power based on those futures.

Back