• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jedah Dohma versus Touhou-Verse, Rematch

I noticed now that the victory for Jedah against the verse is probably outdated. And that it took place on another website. So I ask for a rematch.

R1: Speed unequalized, not PC-98.

R2: Speed unequalized, PC-98.

R3: Speed equalized, not PC-98.

R4: Speed equalized, PC-98.

Bloodlusted if needed be, one-by-one, win by KO, death, or BFR. (Yes, Jedah is full-power, as are the other characters.)

Takes place in a basic valley on Earth, no need for anything fancy.

Full power Jedah or not?

If not Full power then:

R1: Kaguya probably BFR him

R2: Shinki smack the hell outta him

R3: Anything At Star Level or above smack him

R4: Shinki steamroll as always

If Full power then...

R1: Kaguya

R2: Possibly Shinki

R3: Kaguya

R4: Possibly Shinki

There, edited in all being at full power. Can be subjected to change if it reaches inconclusive, I heavily dislike inconclusives.

Kaguya still can't really be killed by sheer power or Soul Hax, so she would survive a blitze and be able to BFR via time screw.

Speed Equalized, people like Yuyuko, Yukari, possibly Suika, and Reimu could Stalemate or beat him.

Shinki, if at her maximum, probably steamroll.

All hail Kaguya.

What you're saying DOES seem pretty stable and reasonable. I'll wait for more responses from others, the Touhou-verse being in his victories, despite the conditions, seems very unreasonable.

I see a lot of non-sense victory against the 2hu verse on the OBD or even here.

Despite the OBD apparently treating Shinki as Universal at one point, the Sentry still won.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I see a lot of non-sense victory against the 2hu verse on the OBD or even here.
Despite the OBD apparently treating Shinki as Universal at one point, the Sentry still won.
Yeah, I have noticed Touhou gets a lot of disrespect on other websites. I personally would never trust ODB to determine things, considering they said Ichigo Kurosaki loses to the Millenium Earl.

Hopefully with all these new revisions for Touhou coming along, the verse will finally get proper respect.

Yukari doesn't have the speed and durability to beat him normally, but given a chance and she could invent 3408540295 ways of killing him through boundary hax.

Touhou characters mostly rely on different HAX abilities instead of crazy damage numbers. That's why I kind of respect ZUN for this.

But PC-98 is quite different canon. Or otherwise everybody would scale to Alice (who is the slowest in Windows era's main cast).

Tfw the only boss above Shinki is shit tier in actual canon.

Well actually IIRC Zun said things like that the two takes place in the same verse and and place and things, but that newer infos are more canon than olders. But yeah.

Child Alice was more powerful (on the level of tier 4 Shinki) compared to adult one. But Alice do not use her Grimoire in any battle after 5th.

Ah, curses, I was like.. On the border of asleep and awake. So I didn't even take in to account the size of the arena. The arena is now a blank slate of basic components that make up the Earth, and is as big as needed be.

Back