• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jawbone upgrade needed

1. The page for Jawbone is for him as a TV show character. It doesn't include what Eddie can do, because if that was so he wouldn't even have a profile because it would be redundant. Jawbone as a TV character only is barely 9-C (Likely should add 10-A before it tbh). Saying he scale to Eddie is redundant and would just end up having his (Jawbone's) page deleted. Just keeping him as his own entity is better. Besides the "Jawbone and the Skin-taker being the same person" is true to an extent but that is just because Eddie wants people to see Jawbone as Skin-taker/himself. He is the one causing the nightmares, not the character Jawbone. If you want to use Jawbne with powers just use Eddie because he is the one who actually has powers.

2. There are alot of human to street level characters he can fight against (Not saying he can win though). His memory manip will help to confuse the opponent and giving him an upper hand he needs. And he isn't a puppet, he is a TV character that is being repersented by a puppet. It would be like saying Mickey Mouse is a drawing. He is not, he is a fictional mouse, similar to this fictional skeleton.

Btw watching the interview rn.

Nah tbh I was afraid what I typed was rude. Hope I didn't come ocross as belittling or talking down. My apologies ^^;. I am rewatching the series to get more info. Also you could add eddie's appearance as both Jawbone and as Horris Horrible to his tabber. I plan to do it soon. Saw a great permotional image of HH I plan to add when I find it again.

Added the pictures. Jawbone should probably have 10-A added though due to being superior to Percy at least. Btw do you have the dvd because I am confused if the "full" candle cove episodes (Talking about what is talked about in the begining if the interveiw above) is just talking about the "deleted scenes" cause that is all my dvd's have. All the deleted scenes are of only the puppets but still wondering.

Ok I was worried. Also now that Jawbone is both 10-A/9-C he can fight versions of Jeff the Killer (Book versions), Eyeless Jack (Game Version), Phil Kerbson, The Stalker (Penpal), The Rake (Comic) and various other Creepypasta themed characters on this sight (And win against the ones with basiclly no abilities)

Back