• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javen Fights An Collectee (Javen Vs GoreStroker)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Both Wake Up
There's A Small Note On The Floor For Both Of Them It Says The Following:
"You Two Have Proved To Be Skilled Warriors Now You Must Fight!
Whoever Wins Gets To Leave Whoever Loses Must Go Through The Worst Experience of their Life All Over Again (The Loser Gets Revived If They Are Erased Out Of Existence or They Die) (Though They Leave After that cuz i'm nice :>)"
Both Look Closely to See Each other, Than They Get Up To Start Fighting.
Both Are 7-C
Both Are 50 Meters Away
Speed Is Equalized
Javen's Script is Restricted
Everything Above 7-C Is Restricted
Battle Takes Place In An Empty White Void

Weird Stickman Thing:

Weird Dragon Thing:3

They Go Back To Sleep (Incon):

Last edited:
So Stirlat's standard tactic is go melee range (like 2-3 meters) and attack with Gorestroke. He acts like he is a simple fighter that doesn't have much going on for him as much as he can then suddenly reveals his other moves such as Tail extendion, Bonds of the Passed, and Cavil Rifle shoots very quickly to confuse the opponent and catch them off guard

He's used to ranged attacks, can reliably dodge via Runweaver which allows him to bend and his body considerably.

It seems Javen doesn't have weather stuff on this key(?) so he also would need to get close given his energy attacks said to be several meters

So Stirlat's standard tactic is go melee range (like 2-3 meters) and attack with Gorestroke. He acts like he is a simple fighter that doesn't have much going on for him as much as he can then suddenly reveals his other moves such as Tail extendion, Bonds of the Passed, and Cavil Rifle shoots very quickly to confuse the opponent and catch them off guard

He's used to ranged attacks, can reliably dodge via Runweaver which allows him to bend and his body considerably.

It seems Javen doesn't have weather stuff on this key(?) so he also would need to get close given his energy attacks said to be several meters
Javen Can Go Get Power-Ups (Via Hammerspace) Himself Because He Can Use Power-ups But He Doesn't start with those Instead, Javen Will Use Imagination Manifestation to Imagine an Giant Forcefield Around Him

Power-ups will probably be negated by Fair Sifting depending on how they work

Gorestroke can lower the durability of anything it hits with repeated attacks to the point after 20 hits it can tear through it like paper

Power-ups will probably be negated by Fair Sifting depending on how they work

Gorestroke can lower the durability of anything it hits with repeated attacks to the point after 20 hits it can tear through it like paper
If The Force Field Does Get Destroyed He'd Grow Rocket Legs And Blast Away Somewhere Else Far Away From Stirlat And Than Try To Pull This Off

Yeah...

Than Crap...
If That Doesn't Work Than Javen Will Use Energy Manipulation + Danmaku To Make It Hard For Stirlat To Dodge If The Dragon Thing Does Pursue Him
When would Javen do that? Would he do it after Stirlat got close to slash with Gorestroke or before? Ranged energy attacks and danmaku are not new to the Dragon given he has been in large battles with many characters involved and blasts flying all oger the place, he'd just take up Cavil Rifle if Javen insist on playing ranged and not allowing to Stirlat get him. Every 5 out of 100 bullets fired by Cavil Rifle are invisible. Stirlat seems to have more range with Cavil Rifle anyway. Stirlat would eventually use Bonds of the Passed soon enough to restrain Javen

Javen Would Do it before Stirlat slashes If that Doesn't work Than Javen would use Imagination Manifestation again In Order to make An structure in order to seal the collectee

Very confinient lol
He doesn't even have Sealing on this key probably, any other structure Stirlat would just break through. Stirlat has more range with Cavil Rifle that can also fire invisible bullets, and Bonds of the Passed that would restrain him easily, allowing him to deliver a couple repeated slashes and Javen would not be able to regen from it.

If Javen makes it out from all that Stirlat will unlock Gorestroke and spread disease on Javen, something Javen cannot tell is happening since it is tasteless and odorless so he wouldn't notice until too late

Very confinient lol
He doesn't even have Sealing on this key probably, any other structure Stirlat would just break through. Stirlat has more range with Cavil Rifle that can also fire invisible bullets, and Bonds of the Passed that would restrain him easily, allowing him to deliver a couple repeated slashes and Javen would not be able to regen from it.
Upon wishing to be free (not restrained), his Imagination Manifestation could probably make the chains disappear or not hit. If Javen wishes to not be cut (which isn't technically a regen but more of a time-state-reverting), will Gorestroke Info Type 2 still negate it? Also, toon force could make Javen's body elastic, so the bullets (even invisible ones) bury in, and repel back
If Javen makes it out from all that Stirlat will unlock Gorestroke and spread disease on Javen, something Javen cannot tell is happening since it is tasteless and odorless so he wouldn't notice until too late
Through which medium does the disease spread?

(also don't be mad Javenplayz253, wanted to play as Javen once xD)

Upon wishing to be free (not restrained), his Imagination Manifestation could probably make the chains disappear or not hit. If Javen wishes to not be cut (which isn't technically a regen but more of a time-state-reverting), will Gorestroke Info Type 2 still negate it? Also, toon force could make Javen's body elastic, so the bullets (even invisible ones) bury in, and repel back

Through which medium does the disease spread?

(also don't be mad Javenplayz253, wanted to play as Javen once xD)

Don't Worry You Were A Big Help! I Needed To Get An Fresh Cut (Hair Cut)

Given Bonds of the Passed are basically empowered versions of regular Chain Bindings, they should be able to bind not only movement but also abilities, though I forgot adding it since they weren't Chain Bindings tho.

Disease is an invisible tasteless smelless gas that inflicts a disease without symptoms, once it kicks in it debilitates and kills the infected very quickly. It sould be able to get around the regen but havent added it (Stirlat is a new character so I forgot adding a bunch of things he's logically supposed to have given he often fights people with these abilities)

If these above don't work, Stirlat would resort in Erasure, which allows Gorestroke to erase whatever it struck out of existence. This would look like a regular axe attack from Javen's perspective so he wouldn't know

If these above don't work, Stirlat would resort in Erasure, which allows Gorestroke to erase whatever it struck out of existence. This would look like a regular axe attack from Javen's perspective so he wouldn't know
I'M Gonna Count Out Those For Now But Javen Wouldn't just stand there to get hit with the Axe (He Would Dance Around It) Since Toon Force Is Reality Warping But Funny I Think The Axe Will Have To Hit Javen But Thanks To Toon force It Would Be Transmutated into An lollipop.

I'M Gonna Count Out Those For Now But Javen Wouldn't just stand there to get hit with the Axe (He Would Dance Around It) Since Toon Force Is Reality Warping But Funny I Think The Axe Will Have To Hit Javen But Thanks To Toon force It Would Be Transmutated into An lollipop.
Lollipop Gorestroke would still kill him if hits due to Erasure still being here. Javen doesn't know about it so no Toon Force on the ability itself, Gorestroke stops being an axe and becomes a Lollipop instead

From the profile I can say Stirlat outskills Javen considerably, not only he knows multiple martials arts down to every possible move that can be achieved with them, he does the same with various weapons, has control over his body shape, can extend his tail considerably and wield Gorestroke with it, can combine Bonds of the Passed to do the same. Javen wouldn't be prepared for all of these moves given Stirlat purposely only used mediocre axemanship beforehand to catch him off guard.

Plus, from Javen's perspective, Erasure is just a regular axe swing, one he would had to dodge and likely block beforehand. Javen wouldn't think it would be that dangerous this time and would not think hə needs to avoid it at all costs

Lollipop Gorestroke would still kill him if hits due to Erasure still being here. Javen doesn't know about it so no Toon Force on the ability itself, Gorestroke stops being an axe and becomes a Lollipop instead

From the profile I can say Stirlat outskills Javen considerably, not only he knows multiple martials arts down to every possible move that can be achieved with them, he does the same with various weapons, has control over his body shape, can extend his tail considerably and wield Gorestroke with it, can combine Bonds of the Passed to do the same. Javen wouldn't be prepared for all of these moves given Stirlat purposely only used mediocre axemanship beforehand to catch him off guard.

Plus, from Javen's perspective, Erasure is just a regular axe swing, one he would had to dodge and likely block beforehand. Javen wouldn't think it would be that dangerous this time and would not think hə needs to avoid it at all costs
There's the thing though Javen Does Not Really Want an scratch on him he really likes axes so he knows how much pain they cause so he'll continue dodging

There's the thing though Javen Does Not Really Want an scratch on him he really likes axes so he knows how much pain they cause so he'll continue dodging
Stirlat outskills him to hell and back. It's much more likely for Stirlat to land it than Javen to defeat Stirlat with whatever he does

Stirlat outskills him to hell and back. It's much more likely for Stirlat to land it than Javen to defeat Stirlat with whatever he does
Yeah I Most Likely See The Stickman Getting Hit If He Gets Somewhere Where It Can Be Replaced Javen Will Get An Robot Part Of That body and attach it to him before spamming power-ups and danmaku

Yeah I Most Likely See The Stickman Getting Hit If He Gets Somewhere Where It Can Be Replaced Javen Will Get An Robot Part Of That body and attach it to him before spamming power-ups and danmaku
Given Stirlat is basically prompted to use Erasure since other things can be countered by Imagination, even a stratch from Gorestroke will erase Javen

Here's how I see this battle going:

Stirlat rushes at Javen and performs regular Axemanship
Javen shoots energy beams at him (at the weapon?), Stirlat attempts to dodge/block to get close, if he can he just continues with regular Axe slashes
If Stirlat can't get close he will use his ranged options like Cavil Rifle and Bonds of the Passed at once. If these also won't be effective, he'll unlock Gorestroke and utilize Pestilence and Erasure. These will happen very quickly the more difficult it is for Stirlat to get into the melee range

I think it is much more likely for Stirlat to land a hit with Erasure than Javen to get rid of him beforehand given Stirlat is familiar with Imagination based abilities and ranged danmaku attacks

(at the weapon?)
Yeah He Does Shoot At The Weapon
Here's how I see this battle going:

Stirlat rushes at Javen and performs regular Axemanship
Javen shoots energy beams at him (at the weapon?), Stirlat attempts to dodge/block to get close, if he can he just continues with regular Axe slashes
If Stirlat can't get close he will use his ranged options like Cavil Rifle and Bonds of the Passed at once. If these also won't be effective, he'll unlock Gorestroke and utilize Pestilence and Erasure. These will happen very quickly the more difficult it is for Stirlat to get into the melee range

I think it is much more likely for Stirlat to land a hit with Erasure than Javen to get rid of him beforehand given Stirlat is familiar with Imagination based abilities and ranged danmaku attacks
Yeah Javen Doesn't have anything to counter erasure

Javen Relives the Monster Portal Fight Fra (Stirlat vote,
I Don't know It Could've been a lot different if Stirlat didn't resist absorption + Soul Manip)

If Javen still had applied the combination of toon force and elasticity on his body (previously used to repel bullets), won't the axe causing existence erasure also bury in his body and get repelled back? It is explained as erasing someone with a slash, so if it won't cut him anyhow (slash him), technically Javen should be saved despite unknowing, while the Axe doesn't apply its main effect.

If Javen still had applied the combination of toon force and elasticity on his body (previously used to repel bullets), won't the axe causing existence erasure also bury in his body and get repelled back? It is explained as erasing someone with a slash, so if it won't cut him anyhow (slash him), technically Javen should be saved despite unknowing, while the Axe doesn't apply its main effect.
Oof Holding Back My vote
But Yeah Wouldn't It?

Yeah He Does Shoot At The Weapon
Javen also seems to have a particular interest in shooting at weapons. There is a chance he also shoots at the axe in the later fight (before the axe gets near him), if Stirlat cannot create an additional axes, energy beams melting the axe should remove his win coin. If he sees the beams do nothing to it, he may use Imagination Manifestation to add the fact "hitting any axe deletes them without exception" to his beams, making them effective.

Javen also seems to have a particular interest in shooting at weapons. There is a chance he also shoots at the axe in the later fight, if Stirlat cannot create an additional axes, energy beams melting the axe should remove his win coin. If he sees the beams do nothing to it, he may use Imagination Manifestation to add a fact "hitting any axe deletes it without exception" to his beams, making them effective.
Froggy Coming In Clutch 🙏
But Yeah Javen Likes Adding Little Descriptions To Stuff He'd Most Likely See A Part Of Him Getting Ee'd And Use Imagination To: Make My Part That Got Chopped off Comes Back And Axe has no special powers

By slash it just means regular Axe slash, no matter how narrow, erases as long as it makes contact. Javen has a lot going for him but he'll be annoying as hell with toonfoolery and imagination Stirlat would use it and land that, more likely before Javen kills him

Javen also seems to have a particular interest in shooting at weapons. There is a chance he also shoots at the axe in the later fight (before the axe gets near him), if Stirlat cannot create an additional axes, energy beams melting the axe should remove his win coin. If he sees the beams do nothing to it, he may use Imagination Manifestation to add the fact "hitting any axe deletes them without exception" to his beams, making them effective.
And what about this?

And what about this?
Gorestroke is significantly stronger and more durable than Stirlat himself. He should be able to get around subjective reality being directly used against him (tho forgot to add it) and Bonds of the Passed should be able to bind abilities momentarily if they can bind Javen (forgot this too Stirlat profile is new and missing stuff). Also, Stirlat being more skilled should allow him to dodge around. I'm not sure what Javen is shooting here but Stirlat also has a Cavil Rifle that cannot run out of bulles and can fire invisible bullets, he could get around by dodging and shooting at whatever Javen is shooting at him. Gorestroke also has Pestilence which may debilitate Javen, preventing him from utilizing his powers properly.

Yeah Bringing Back My Vote For Stirlat (Javen Has 3 losses now If He Becomes the fc/oc She-Hulk I Swear I'm Going to go on an villain arc)

Gorestroke is significantly stronger and more durable than Stirlat himself. He should be able to get around subjective reality being directly used against him (tho forgot to add it) and Bonds of the Passed should be able to bind abilities momentarily if they can bind Javen (forgot this too Stirlat profile is new and missing stuff). Also, Stirlat being more skilled should allow him to dodge around. I'm not sure what Javen is shooting here but Stirlat also has a Cavil Rifle that cannot run out of bulles and can fire invisible bullets, he could get around by dodging and shooting at whatever Javen is shooting at him. Gorestroke also has Pestilence which may debilitate Javen, preventing him from utilizing his powers properly.
I guess changing the planet they are standing on etc with Imagination Manifestation would be too much, given that he is in 7-C. Also, is believing he has godly power to jump into greater AP possible even if he is not provoked into it? Else Javen seems doomed with the dragon's arsenal

+ I think manifesting anti-Stirlat spray in attempt to KO him yet wasn't mentioned, but what if it worked this time... xD

Back