• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jaune arc (RWBY) vs Joseph joestar (JoJo and beyond pissed)

• Jaune was cleaning the blood off his sword after he deafted that weird guy with the crazy blade hat as he then heard foot steps behind him as an angry joseph joestar pointed to him* "You killed old man speedwagon! You bastered i'll kill you!" *Said joseph as he got out his crackers as juane got back up and got his sword ready*

"Great another weirdo?" *He thought*

Who would win? (I thought this be intresting since they both execl in stargtey on the battlefield)

• Joseph stood over a dead jaune as he had bullet holes all in him as joseph scuffed* "That's what you get dumbass" *He said he walked away but then someone else camee and a scream was heard in the air*

ThemoonprinceN said:
*Joseph stood over a dead jaune as he had bullet holes all in him as joseph scuffed* "That's what you get dumbass" *He said he walked away but then someone else camee and a scream was heard in the air*
Camee?

MoonprinceN, do you not like Jaune or something? Plus, it seems like you wanna make stomp threads on this guy.

You know people do get blocked for this if you keep making these kinds of battles.

actully no, i just thought these guys could have macth up togehter but i forgot jaune only had room like durabilty while joseph had city block, i don't mean to make these one sided battles i acire the facts and stats but i guess i just suck at putting a battle together :p

Still, sooner or later your going to have to not make these kinds of battles as it's really not going to be accepted if it's too one-sided.

Back