• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason Voorhees vs The Tank (l4d)

Jason does had building level durability. However, I do feel The Tank has higher capabilities than destroying wall, not to mention The Tank's durabilitiy is small building level, which is right behind Jason's. That and I feel the Tanks brute and massive strength would be able to heavily damage Jason toss him around like a ragdoll.

Thus, I give my point to The Tank.

Jason is casually building level in durability while Tank is mid end small building level. Also Jason has regen. Also about your tank has the physical advantage, you should check again Jason has the same lifting strength and striking strength

imma go with my main man Jason here. Not only is he smarter, but he also has various weapons ranging from bow and arrow and pitchfork to spearguns and a machete/falchion hybrid, and even a helicopter blade on 1 occassion. Now, the Tank is probably a bit stronger, physically and more endrurant than Jason is, and it would send Jason flying through the air just by flailing it's arms in Jason's general direction, it's "kill anything that moves" mentality would give it a disadvantage, as Jason can cause people to halloucinate just by him being there. Not to mention Jason can teleport and regernerate AND has delt with worse than what the Tank can LITERALLY throw at him (cars, dumbsters and chunks of earth), like the time he had a tank dropped on him. The only thing the Tank can do that Jason can't (in terms of P/A) is materialize chunks of earth out of seemingly nowhere.

Jason wins with maybe medium to high difficulty

This is a old thread, the op made this in 2016 and someone revived it back in 2017 (a year later) and I commented on it not knowing that it was revived thread from the guy that revived it in 2017 and now you just revived this thread again in 2018

Huesito88 said:
This is a old thread, the op made this in 2016 and someone revived it back in 2017 (a year later) and I commented on it not knowing that it was revived thread from the guy that revived it in 2017 and now you just revived this thread again in 2018
yeah, i tend to do that with a lot of things. but what do you mean by "necro"? is that the term that's used when someone revives a dead thread or something like that?

More like someone commenting on a thread that is a year old like the first comment in this thread, it was made a year after the thread was made

Back