• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason Voorhees vs The Creeper

The Creeper May be bound to eating his heart eventually. That's where Jason takes control and wins.

Christian Higdon said:
The Creeper May be bound to eating his heart eventually. That's where Jason takes control and wins.
Do be aware that both combatants have prior knowledge over each other. That means that The Creeper also knows about Jason's possession via eating his heart (and from what I can tell, the heart can only hyponotise the target if said target actually looks at it directly first), and being as intelligent as he is, he would try to avoid that.

Still, Jason could easily kill him due to AP. Also, that the Creeper can't hurt him from what I know.

Christian Higdon said:
Still, Jason could easily kill him due to AP. Also, that the Creeper can't hurt him from what I know.
Do be aware that both have Wall level AP, so they aren't really that far apart in AP like you're suggesting. And do be aware that The Creeper has access to his truck as well, and the fact that he can fly (as well as having superior Regenerationn. SBA says that their location is at New York, so The Creeper has plenty of civilians to eat and heal from).

Jason has shown levels of strength Creeper shrugs to Creeper takes this he is very fast and easily heals from injury whereas Jason has quite the regen but not a very fast one. Also this should be Uber Jason v Creeper this is a stomp logically

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Jason has shown levels of strength Creeper shrugs to Creeper takes this he is very fast and easily heals from injury whereas Jason has quite the regen but not a very fast one. Also this should be Uber Jason v Creeper this is a stomp logically
Why so? Undead Jason and The Creeper seems similar enough in AP to me. And if I make this Uber Jason, The Creeper wouldn't be able to harm him at all due to the sheer durability gap. It would've been a stomp if this was Uber Jason.

DeathNoodles said:
Christian Higdon said:
Do be aware that both combatants have prior knowledge over each other. That means that The Creeper also knows about Jason's possession via eating his heart (and from what I can tell, the heart can only hyponotise the target if said target actually looks at it directly first), and being as intelligent as he is, he would try to avoid that.
(Creators aren't really supposed to debate shy away from this and just say not valid because of "Do be aware that both combatants have prior knowledge over each other.")

Now my previous post didn't send so basically

Jason would get overwhelmed Creeper rips hearts out with quick succession for example

Creeper does it before a room full of armed guards can react Skip to 4:13

Jason does it quickly but it was reactable and not to mention Creeper ate the heart in the time Jason held it in his hand Skip to 8:08

So this is a stomp either way uber Jason would stand more of a chance in fact I think he would win but Creeper pretty much curb stomps Jason here.

Also the only chance Jason has if Creeper takes flight is teleportation, and if he doesn't usually do it while the target has eyes on him then he isn't doing it when Creeper will stare Jason down

He can basically spam fly grab Jason and drop him injuring him in the process...

Creeper stomps via versitility

(Not even mentioning his wepons, explosives, and other things)

Doesn't Jason's profile include comic feats? Also Jason is fairly fast when attacking so I wouldn't say that is a stomp. Also Jason does have more effective regen. Main issue I see for Jason is the truck, though Jason does have teleportaion and other things that balance that out.

Saying Jason doesn't teleport when being stared at...he isn't a weeping angel. He has shown being able to teleport when being watched in the games.

Also equilizing speed, does that include combat speed?

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Doesn't Jason's profile include comic feats? Also Jason is fairly fast when attacking so I wouldn't say that is a stomp. Also Jason does have more effective regen. Main issue I see for Jason is the truck, though Jason does have teleportaion and other things that balance that out.
Saying Jason doesn't teleport when being stared at...he isn't a weeping angel. He has shown being able to teleport when being watched in the games.

Also equilizing speed, does that include combat speed?
Game isn't in the canon....

Yes that is true but I'm talking about the efficiency of The Creeper taking out the heart or ripping off limbs rather than the played out scenes I already showed you how quick they are Creeper ate the heart in the time it took for Jason to rip the heart out on the other side.

Also even if the game was canon he isn't being watched that's why the screen starts blurring.

No his regen isn't shown actually it's really only confirmed by statements. On top of this, Jason's regen wouldn't help if Creeper rips his brain out and flies away. ON TOP OF THIS Creeper's wepons which don't really need to be brought out but these things are inclusion of explosions, decapitating axe's and swords, and shurikens that move HIGHLY faster than Creeper himself. even if speed was equilized these things are god teir faster than Jason and Creeper alike.

Even with comic feats I'm saying Creeper is shown to be as strong but quicker by far he's like a legit martial artist, whereas Jason's somewhat of a clutz

And Creeper's flight is completley unfair for this tbh but it shouldn't be taken away

How is it unfair with Jason's teleportation? Also Jason in the comics has show comparable killing speed. And yes, his regen is better in the comics and is shown in the comics. It was also confirmed in Jason X. It is never said jason can't teleport when being watched and iirc he does it in Jason Takes Manhatte.

And The Creeper has no protection from Jason's illusion creation. Also though The Creeper has basic knowledge, if the Creeper pulled out Jason's heart he just get mind haxed to eat it and gets possessed.

Also Jason has fought martial artists. They are dead now. He also fought Freddy, who was able to manuver around Jason. He has fought boxers and other skilled fighters and soldiers.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
How is it unfair with Jason's teleportation? Also Jason in the comics has show comparable killing speed. And yes, his regen is better in the comics and is shown in the comics. It was also confirmed in Jason X. It is never said jason can't teleport when being watched and iirc he does it in Jason Takes Manhatte.
And The Creeper has no protection from Jason's illusion creation. Also though The Creeper has basic knowledge, if the Creeper pulled out Jason's heart he just get mind haxed to eat it and gets possessed.

Also Jason has fought martial artists. They are dead now. He also fought Freddy, who was able to manuver around Jason. He has fought boxers and other skilled fighters and soldiers.
Show feats is all I have to say for the teleportation and regen bit.

Yes, yes he does...Jason doesn't have illusion creation on a massive scale lol it only works on people with trauma on him which is only seen in pt 7, and 8 and like how I literally just said his brain which he is allowed to eat.

One he has overwhelmed and blitzed martial artist he didn't show any skill in doing so, Freddy basically stomped him untill Jason got his hands on him, Jason was mostly overwhelming these people the people who do start outmanuvering Jason usually get tired and Jason takes advantage of that or they get caught by him and then oof.

But yeah you're going to have to show me (not game(s)) feats of him teleporting while being watched

And also going to have to show me him activley using Regenerationn...

And if you disagree with my Illusion creation debunk, show me feats of this as well

Creeper is also smart very smart and the OP already told you he would most likley avoid that. and would most likley go for the head

Have you looked at the profiles? Where do you keep getting Martial Arts for the Creeper? As for Jason's regen, it is clearly on his profile along with a link to a comic feat of him regeneratng from an explosion.

It will take a second to get other links cause the laptop is very slow so be patient.

Also just cause you say illusion creation will not work, doesn't mean that is the case but neither willI saying it will. Do be patient though, I am not the god of Jason knowledge. Have just watched the movies once, read the comics a couple times and played the game. Also I am pretty sure the profile includes some game Jason stuff (If not then why does the profile have Savini Jason on there).

Actually the first respect thread on the profile shows him teleporting while he is being attacked by armed military.

I can link some respect threads not on the profile if you aren't satisfies. Though teleportation and regen are on the profile and the threads on the profile.

1. Ok back so here are my debunks

2. Teleportation: For the two links you provided Jason was not being observed by the prey it was sudden more of a jump scare I have no problem against Jason teleporting no arguement there, however you have not seen him activley teleport outside of the games while being watched. There isn't even an implication of someone activley watching Jason while he teleports.

4. Regen: Again no doubt that he can it can only explain why in Jason X he was still undead but had human skin and tissue after having dead skin and exposed bones in earlier years. However comic feats in all Jason has never shown active Regenerationn. What this looks like is people like Wolverine, Deadpool, The Hulk and other charecters with similar Regenerationn. When they heal before your very eyes, whereas Jason is more of an "Overtime" Regenerationn similair but better than Michael Myers as you can see the scared tissue on Michaels hands but slowly but surely it WAS regenerating.

6. Martial Arts: I was simply implying Creeper's vast abilities into how he is able to quickly outmonuver and outpace several people at once, at a much better rate than Jason has been show I can provide more comparisions of feats they've pulled off and who did it easier to confirm

8. Illusion Creation: Ah but it does, and didn't I tell you to get feats of Jason using illusion creation on ANYBODY else who doesn't have trauma of him? I mean literally one is a pshycic who was basically seeing the future, and the other had PTSD which can explain his Illusion Creation. My debunk didn't even bring up these points it simply shown to not work on everyone meaning it didn't happen on a massive scale meaning this isn't useable to really say "Oh Illusion Creation Jason wins GG"

9. This Jason regen statement: That was #1 Uber Jason, and number 2 he didn't regen it's also stated on his profile he doesn't usually do it or have a need to use it. And Jason also has been shown to get straight up meatbagged by smaller explosions that the Creeper has been shown capable of creating (Hence the wepons which basically clap this match anyway I'm at this point arguing why without them he still stomps Zombie Jason)

So again this is a gg

1. Debunking

2. It is speculation to say that he can't telleport when being looked at. In those clips he clearly does it, even in the clip used in the repect thread in the profiles Notes it has a link to were he does this. The military scene is in the respect thread under notes. I shouldn't have to do all the work that would take you literaly two clicks to accomplish. As I said my labtop doesn't do links well.

4. Did you even look at the link on the profile under his Regenerationn? The picture linked he basically does a Deadpool and does it rather quickly.

6. Then why not rust say he has better versitility. "Into how he is able to quickly outmonuver and outpace several people at once"=/= Martial Arts

8. "Oh Illusion Creation Jason wins GG" If it is truly that then make a correction thread. The ability does seem very...questionable.

9. ...you didn't look at the comic regen feat did you.

If I must i can try to get the links that are on the profile and the respect thread if you don't plan on look at the profile to find them.

Good point about the Illusion Creation though. Also I am not saying Creeper doesn't win, you have convinced me he has a better advantage in most catigories. I am merely stating it isn't a stomp, Jason's teleportaion works fine, and his regen is very powerful. While you are corrct that in the movies Jason never shows good regen and it is only statements, in the comics he is shown regenerating very well. Also If you truly believe Jason can only teleport when not being looked at (Which seems reall out there and seems to be assumtions but again imo), Jason can just teleport when The Creeper blinks. Or just closes his eyes. Sorry about the venting. Rough day.

Now in Part VIII Jason seemly survives this massive house explosio. But I would say that he either escaped beforehand or it's a massive outlier. Jason has a shaky history with taking direct explosives and grunts from things like bullets hitting him. This shouldn't be used as a durability feat in my opinion. so this is just the movie one period cannot do it

However I did do further research and I seen this Regenerates from a grenade blast.

This is valid in his regenration feat I will consider, however like I said Creeper has no lesser explosions and on top of that seeing as he's only did that once. I don't know if I personally can take this as he would do it but I will see your point here

The versitility basic means who has more assets or skills not so much as outmanouvering doesn't really count hence why I took that as "MA"

Again with the teleportation "Teleports out of sight." this isn't neccesarily them keeping eyes on target as they are trained enough to keep bullets trained on him they basically pulled a predator scene reinactment and shot at everything in that direction also seeing how the lights were flicking on and off could've also contributed to my arguement and that was the only feat of someone "seeing him activley teleport"

However I will not continue feel free to debunk again if you so need if I convinced you of Creepers advantage and gave you a good enough reason to vote I am fine.

Back