• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jason Voorhees upgrade

Comic book Jason isn't excluded, therefore his feats in the comics should count.

1) Jason punches a hole through a steel door, i'm no genius when it comes to calcs so i decided to compare this with Balrog's elephant killing punch, this feat puts Balrog at Wall level+, since solid steel is more durable than an elephant, it's safe to assume that Jason's AP is at least Wall level+.

2) Jason flips a car, the average car weighs 4000 lbs or 1814 kg, which puts Jason's lifting strenght at Class 5.

Hmm...these look alright but im not sure if they would be in the regular stats or if it would be a seperate key.

Also, why do we have two seperate profiles for Jason? Wouldnt it be easier to just have them be seperate keys on the same page?

Look at the note, it covers composite Jason, there's another Jason page but that Jason is from the remake movie, and he's far weaker.

A key can be added, we can call it "Human", if you're interested i can give some advice on his stats when he was a human.

No im aware of the note im just saying i dont really see a reason why Canon Composite Jason and Revamp Timeline Jason cant be on the same page

I'd love to see a "Human" Jason. (based from the 3 movies in the 80s)

And yeah i think he did kill regular Jason, but i did not read the comic so i don't know the extent of his power.

When we do, we'll have to treat Uber Jason's fight with Zombie Jason an outlier, so we don't end up with Tier 8 Zombie Jason for being able to (albeit barely) harm Uber Jason.

Punching through a steel door isn't necessarily Wall level+. The feat should be calced.

Balrog probably shouldn't be Wall level+ either.

@Promestein Elephants can smash down trees with their skull and can tank a speeding car, Balrog had to be Wall level+ to kill one with one hit, and punching a hole through a steel door is more impressive, i don't see why Jason can't be Wall level+.

We should preferably have a calculation that a feat is in the upper half of a tier to give it a plus sign.

Let me get this straight, no matter how solid the reasoning will be, it must have a calculation to make sure the feat deserves the plus sign right?

Well, considering that Wall level is a very vast tier (with an over 4000 difference between high end and low end), its probably best to list it as "At least Wall level".

I think that you can combine them if you wish, yes.

Ok, so I did a quick calc of Uber Jason doing this and got a low end of Subsonic (44 m/s) and a high end of Hypersonic (Mach 8.5), should this be included on the profile?

Alright, i've combined the profiles, now we just need to calc some of Uber Jasons' other feats and add him too

Also Jason should have limitless stamina due to the fact that he's undead.

We can also add "skilled in stealth", since he's shown doing it even after being resurrected, for example, in Jason Takes Manhattan, he manages to kill almost everyone in the crewship without being noticed.

Back