• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Japanese translation help needed for scans from Demonbane 2

Also, if any member here knows somebody fluent in Japanese who might be willing to help out, that would obviously work perfectly fine as well.

@FanofRPGs Thank you for the help.

I am going to make a folder to separate the stuff I presume is just story plot, and have a folder with what should be feats

Hmm. I thank you for your effort and dedication, but is that not the same segment that has already been translated and referred to a lot in respect threads?

Yes. There are quite a difference between that reddit guy and various respect threads translation. Like there is a difference between the last portion of a Demonbane that wanders through a crack of space time and respect threads pasta it as Demonbane that control space time continuum.

Not to mention the reddit guy can't translate the character names (Al, Kurou and Kuzaku) since he left them in Japanese.

My Japanese friend said he will die of cringe if he help me translate that since the sentence is chuuni. So I can't help much about this. I guess something is still better than nothing.

Middle School 2nd Year Syndrome, a derrogative colloquial term in the Japanese language used to describe a person which manifests delusional behavior, particularly thinking that one has special powers that no other person has.

Over the top =! Chuuni. Though your mileage may vary.

Chuuni is like http://en.dic.pixiv.net/a/Chuunibyou

Well, imagine a guy that wrote a bunch VN, novels, manga and games filled with super robots and lolis that can duke out against Cthulhu Mythos hyper deity and proceed to seal the last boss in the first game inside a stick. I think that kind of writing is chuuni enough.

Back