• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Japan (Hetalia) vs. Ikaros (Sora No Otoshimono)

Before puns on "Well, we all know who the winner is here..."

Setting: Asia, after destruction of Japanese main Islands. Some of the Japanese people still survive.

Japan, vows to take Revenge on Ikaros.

Battle begins in China

Japan is bloodlusted. Speed is equalized. Win by DEATH/KO.

Who wins?

Japan: 0

Ikaros: 1 (Kaltias)

Japan fight
"You will pay dearly for what you've done." https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Japan_(Honda_Kiku)

Ikaros
"You must understand...I had no choice." https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ikaros

I assume that's Low 6-B Ikaros. How good is Japan at hacking?

It took pretty much a super advanced computer built from a species whose technology can reality warp to hack her.

Ikaros has the AP advantage, being 2,6 teratons at the very least to Japan's 2 (also I thought Switzerland was stronger than him, so his degree of 6-B could be slightly lower). Her dura is also>>>> her own AP, as she took hits from Ikaros Melan, who is far stronger than her in AP.

Icing on the cake, the "conquer the world" card lifewipe Earth, so no type 8. And even if she doesn't figure out to use it, her higher stats make KO a rather viable option.

Voting for the angel.

Also, Ikaros looks more like this while fighting.
Sora no otoshimono ikaros uranus queen mode by miizu kun-d5rw1mm

Kaltias said:
I assume that's Low 6-B Ikaros. How good is Japan at hacking?

It took pretty much a super advanced computer built from a species whose technology can reality warp to hack her.

Ikaros has the AP advantage, being 2,6 teratons at the very least to Japan's 2 (also I thought Switzerland was stronger than him, so his degree of 6-B could be slightly lower). Her dura is also>>>> her own AP, as she took hits from Ikaros Melan, who is far stronger than her in AP.

Icing on the cake, the "conquer the world" card lifewipe Earth, so no type 8. And even if she doesn't figure out to use it, her higher stats make KO a rather viable option.

Voting for the angel.
That's base Ikaros you showed when she destroyed the babylon empire. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/897845#5

A malfunctioned Urnaus Queen Ikaros had enough power to devastated a continent to almost nothing was left and have a blow from apollon that could wipe out Japan. She's able to summon 9 of them at once and millions of laser missles which the power differ based on her emotions.

I am using Low-6B Ikaros. Also, Kasyacarey you cannot use your thread of a supposed feat that hasn't be accepted and apply it to this thread.

Does Japan need non-Low 6-B spaceships to fly in space?

Because it's in character for Ikaros to just fly and spam projectiles

Kaltias said:
Ikaros has the AP advantage, being 2,6 teratons at the very least to Japan's 2 (also I thought Switzerland was stronger than him, so his degree of 6-B could be slightly lower)
In my opinion the AP Gap isn't all that big from 2.0 teratons to 2.6. Japan was able to take hits from China who is stronger than Switzerland so I think his 6-B isn't too much different.

Also Ikaros weakness is being pacifist. So, wouldn't that inhibit her for a while against someone who is bloodlusted?

Also, Japan spaceflight is in terms of human spaceflight with current modern technology.

Yeah, but Ikaros took hits from Ikaros Melan, so her dura is well above her AP. But I agree that it isn't that big

In my opinion the AP Gap isn't all that big from 2.0 teratons to 2.6. Japan was able to take hits from China who is stronger than Switzerland so I think his 6-B isn't too much different.

Also Ikaros weakness is being pacifist. So, wouldn't that inhibit her for a while against someone who is bloodlusted?

Also, Japan spaceflight is in terms of human spaceflight with current modern technology.

Ikaros took multiple hits from a Melan Ikaros, who broke Astrea shield with a punch. Astraea shield is stronger than Ikaros shield, which can tank a Uranus queen and Melan Ikaros Apollon. Base Form Ikaros also tanked an apollon.

Pepper14832 said:
I am using Low-6B Ikaros. Also, Kasyacarey you cannot use your thread of a supposed feat that hasn't be accepted and apply it to this thread.
Ikaros profile was already at country level for destroying Babylon. I was trying to get ppl thoughts on my calc.

Pepper14832 said:
She's Small Country Level in this thread.
Her durabilty is greater than his attacks. Everything I stated was in base form. His hacking isn't doing anything because Nymph could barely do it herself.

Pepper14832 said:
Curious. How does one hack Ikaros anyways?
She has a powerful Radar like Nymph except Ikaros radar is less powerful than Nymph. Ikaros is able to do advanced calculations and draw data from new places in fights. She's uses it for tactical purposes. Nymph uses it to directly hack someone. She's like Sage from marvel except Nymph has more.

Iirc Nymph touched hers head and implanted a virus to bypass her anti-hacker defenses. Not 100% sure tho

Ooops I read it wrong. Nymph accidentally inflicted a virus on Ikaros and unlocked her powers. She is able to do the same to block powers.

Back