• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Janemba vs Cooler (0-0-0)

If it's passive how come it didn't affect Goku, Vegeta, or Pikkon? None of them have a resistance to sealing
it is one time passive, the moment Goku and his friend come the process already done long ago, it is passive but not a constant one. Also most of the time when using Super janemba, due to the feat displayed in the Movie his passive is nulled due to he only have feats in his big first form, if we use the first form Janemba, due to hsi feat he passively null everything.
Anyway back in the match Cooler lose, stats equalize but Janemba just dura neg everything in his path, re-direct energy blast with spatial manip and portal, or use portal to get close to Cooler, etc...., wrap up, Cooler get fked

Wouldn't Cooler regenerate though? Once that will happen he'll get Janemba's powers as well, and due to having Goku and Vegeta's data he can recieve a zenkai as well

Wouldn't Cooler regenerate though? Once that will happen he'll get Janemba's powers as well, and due to having Goku and Vegeta's data he can recieve a zenkai as well
̶B̶u̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶S̶u̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶a̶i̶y̶a̶n̶ ̶

Neither can Cell, who also has saiyan dna, but he still gets zenkais, so what's your point?
I was joking hehehe.

But actually, unlike Cooler, Cell can indeed turn into "SS".

Well, you see the Orange/yellowish aura of a Super Saiyan surrounding him everytime he powers up, even after exploding and going back to Earth with instant transmision, we could see he had the characteristic sparking aura of a SS2.

Lol, Cell even used a "Daizandankai" form similar to the one Trunks used.

I was joking hehehe.

Well, you see the Orange/yellowish aura of a Super Saiyan surrounding him everytime he powers up, even after exploding and going back to Earth with instant transmision, we could see he had the characteristic sparking aura of a SS2.

That yellowish glow was just an after effect, but, if that is the case then, this would change some scalings in the manga too

I was joking hehehe.

Nope, as Gilad said, the yellow aura was just a visual effect

Nah, how can you explain Super Perfect Cell having sparks all around him, the yellow glow.
The same as SS2 Gohan?

Also, how he replicated Daizandankai.

I think he actually can transform, but partially.

Sorry, about your question of how would Cooler put Janemba down, i think he would eventually overpower Janemba with his "zenkai"

That's cool ig, how does he put Janemba down?
Lol, how abrupt. That actually has to do with the thread, I mean, if Cell's yellow aura is truly the Saiyan one, then he just increases his power 50x and one shots here.

But btw people don't seem to agree with me in this matter.

This would affect the scaling chain by a lot, and possibly the outcome of this battle.

You yourself said that Cooler can't go SS, so why is this revelant to the thread?
Well, now that I think about it. We already know Cooler would actually have Zenkais due to Saiyan biology, but also, he might not be able to turn into SS, but, he could have reactive power level which actually could get him a similar increase as SS does, so the stats would get unequalized btw

That's how he would eventually win. Cooler will eventually grow so strong that it's only a matter of time before he puts Janemba down for good, especially since if Janemba blows him up, he'll regen + copy Janemba + zenkai

Even if Cooler can come back how is he dealing with just getting turned into a bean and eaten via reality warping? Also power null, law manipulation, sealing, matter manipulation, absorption, and transmutation. There is a plethora of hax that Cooler doesn't really have an answer for even IF he got stronger.

Also, as I said, Metal Cooler might not be able to transform into SS.

But, he could actually increase his power x50 times through reactive power level, not necessarily a transformation, the effects would still be the same.

Also add the Zenkai.

I'm literally looking at his Profile right now and don't see that anywhere.
Cooler copied IT from Goku, and also got his saiyan data as well

Meta-Cooler also has reactive evolution from the Big Gete Star, and after copying Goku and Vegeta's dna, he also got their abilities

Cooler copied IT from Goku, and also got his saiyan data as well

Meta-Cooler also has reactive evolution from the Big Gete Star, and after copying Goku and Vegeta's dna, he also got their abilities
Then you should probably make a CRT for that because only the IT is on his Profile, none of their other stuff.

As I said, he still got reactive evolution regardless of zenkais. The Big Gete Star provides Meta-Cooler with more power after each time he regenerates and copies data
He would be able to amp himself x50 through reactive Evolution, thanks to his Saiyan Cell's, aka "S" cells. I mean, he could get an increase in power without needing SS or any transformation in general.

This would make the match a stomp btw

Last edited:
As I said, he still got reactive evolution regardless of zenkais. The Big Gete Star provides Meta-Cooler with more power after each time he regenerates and copies data
I know he has Reactive Evolution, I'm fine with that, just not with you arguing stuff that isn't on the profile.

Back