• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Janemba and Super Gogeta Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything Goku and the crew returning to the Future proves that Zamasu's influence was felt on the present not because he traveled to the past via the portal but because his power was so great that it could be felt in the present since both Zamasu and the portal were clearly destroyed at the same time. And I said that Zeno is 2-C because he destroyed Zamasu AND all afterlifes. And yes Zeno was rated as 2-C back in the 6 universes feat but we just dint have any evidence as to how and if he could do such a feat but now we do.

Honestly we should stop discussing this for now since its becoming redundant and that there is so many differing opinions on the matter of the afterlife and DB's cosmology as a whole. Zeno is rated as 2-C because most agreed on Zeno's destruction of the Future World warranted such a rating. And I'm tired so I might continue this conversation later.

I don't think that's the case.

Watch this . Zamasu was already gone before they came through the portal, so it still existed even after Zeno killed him. There's 0 evidence supporting Zamasu being able to go to another timeline, howver there is evidence that shows Trunks's time travel allowed people from other timelines to travel through the hole he created. Is there any other reason for Zamasu being 2-C besides taking advantage of a plot hole (literally), and becoming the physical universe? Also again, what is the difference between destroying one afterlife and 12? It was agreed upon based on the afterlife and Zamasu.

Edit: Yeah it is lol. I still think going back to the OP Gogeta and Janemba should be at least a solid 3-A.

Yeah you are right this discussion should be moved to another place as we are drifing from the original point which was about Gogeta and Janemba lol. And yeah Gogeta and Janemba could be possibly 3-A

Anyways it doesnt matter if he traveled through a portal or not as the point is that he was able to be on the present and in the future at the SAME time. Even beerus states that something was happening in the future and was affecting the present unlike Goku Black and Trunks who could only be one place at a time Zamasu's presence was felt even in the present meanwhile he was also in the future even if he used a portal or not. Zeno deastroyed ALL of Zamasu which clearly means he destroyed the part of him that was in the present thus warranting Zamasu and by extension Zeno at least a Low 2-C rating.

And Zeno destroyed both the physical universes and all afterlifes at the same time which is why he is given a 2-C rating unlike Gogeta or Janemba whose actions only affected the afterlife.

Anyways we should go back to Gogeta and Janemba side of things because the Zeno/Zamasu thing is getting tiring. If you want you could take this to another thread and we can keep discussing about Gogeta and Janemba here. And if you do make another thread be sure to edit the topics to say Dragon Ball so it's easier to find.

Ok I will, and Janemba affected arguably the whole universe. He affected all of the afterlife as well as the mortal universe (given that earth was effected), but we have no idea if it affected the Kaioshin realm.

Yeah you are right on that we really don't know and Janemba's Reality Warping affecting the universe could arguably be range instead of attack potency but it's hard to say.

Well as I found earlier shaking the universe = a multi-galaxy feat, Goku shook hell and heaven, both universe sized, grand kai's planet which is the size of multiple galaxies as well as the entire afterlife, so that has to be at least universal. Goku then spited base Janemba (who warped the universe) but got completely trashed by Super Janemba, as well as use a casual attack which badly injured Goku as well as lighting up hell and beyond the check-in station. As well as scaling from non-canon feats.

And then Gogeta spites Janemba so he should be on a higher 3-A, though if that interview gets accepted then Gogeta would be 2-C, since future warrior fought Demigra and won, making him 2-C, as well as being able to beat Mira and damage Whis.

Well actually The Future Warrior and all the God tiers in Xenoverse are Low 2-C and not full 2-C but if you meant Low 2-C then that's fine.

Hmmm, I see, given the fact that the non-canon universe is 4 galaxies large, the feat wouldn't be as impressive. Heck, probably 4-A or less (someone should calc it actually)

Shaking a 3-A universe = 3-B

Shaking a very, very low 3-B universe hardly seems to really guarantee anything of the 3-B spectrum.

Even if it was 4 galaxies, that only accounts for the the living world. Goku shook the afterlife which including itself, has 3 universe sized realms, and a multi-galaxy sized planet and sun, not the living world.

Yes, and as we know, universe-sized seems to be 4 galaxies in non-canon DB, so give or take about ~20 galaxies shaking at best...

I'm pretty sure someone in my other post commented something about circular references and all non-canon being connected, Wrath of the Dragon precedes BoG which precedes RoF and connects to Super, the movies already explaining there's more than one universe which connects to super canonically which has the cosmology of seemingly infinite galaxies.

At least that's how I understood it. Feats can be forwards and backwards compatible in the non-canon.

Shaking the universe does not mean completely destroying it (there were indeed statements of the universe destruction in Battle of Gods), so this will not be accept as me and other users will dislike this upgrade.

Yeah to be honest I also agree with Dark649. The only reason Beerus and Goku were 3-A is because the narrator hinted multiple times that the Universe would be destroyed. Besides and upgrade this massive would not be accepted as it would be illogical to have Gogeta and Janemba at 3-A and yet have the Top Tiers in GT at Galaxy Level even thought they follow the anime/movies Timeline.

Also Goku sun feat in the Cooler movie is a chain reaction of the kamehameha and the supernova on the sun, so it does scale to no one.

It would make no sense for neither Goku, Gogeta or Janemba to not be universal, especially when backed by feats and statements. In the next movie, Hirudegarn is stated to be a universe destroyer multiple times, overpowering Ultimate Gohan, SS3 Gotenks, Vegeta, etc. Goku is scaled from Kid Buu who should be at least likely 3-B since he was going to destroy Grand Kai's planet, also backed by multiple statements. Unless we're just going to disregard every showing of high power because GT exists.

@Dark there is no chain reaction, the sun survives the blast.

@Untie, the feat is 3-C at best, statement wise you also got nothing (other than the hurricane part which contradicts the feat even more). Hirudegarn wasn't stated to be a universe destroyer? How big is Grand Kai's planet again / what statements?

Actually, a quarter would be a galaxy (which is rather consistent if he was gonna destroy like he did with one of the other galaxies in the filler, of course, if he did it like in the filler, it would be eventual, not imminent). Or, considering how it was contradicted twice, heaven may not actually be universe sized.

Do you know if Hirudinean was gonna destroy it imminently or like Buu?

Grand Kai saying it feels like a hurricane means that it is like a hurricane. A hurricane is not 3-B or 3-C, not even 5-B.

The only highest concrete feat from Toeiland is Broly and Kid Buu 4-A feats, everything else are just assumptions.

@Matt true, true.

Overall this is pointing surprisingly near 4-A assuming heaven really is the size of the universe (lol if the power ratings of filler is more consistent than Super's)

@Dark649

There's also Popo's statement that a long time ago, an Evil Dragon appeared and soon after destroyed the surrounding galaxy, but that raises so many questions (What galaxy, there's only four? Did the people of that galaxy have a set of dragon balls, only Namek and then Earth had them? How did the legend get to Popo?)...

But even accepting it, it's still only a high-end 4-A since his dialogue doesn't indicate anything about being a one-shot.

When it's agreed that shaking a universe = a MG feat but somehow it's still lowballed to 4-A, and Goku violently shook 3....lmao. Taking Grand Kai's statements heavily out of context then saying it's not even 5-B. Also giving Janemba galatic range when it's clearly multi-universal. Lowballing MG feats just because the DB cosmology has 4 galaxies (which is STILL MG).

I'm done here you can close this.

Actually, shaking a universe being 4-A is pretty generous, I did a calc of it awhile back only ended up with mid end 4-B results.

Reopening this for a sec, because it seems all of arguments went over your head.

3-A Universe shaking = 3-B

Very, very low 3-B Universe is not necessarily 3-B.

Grand Kai's statement is being taken with direct context, you're trying to avoid that.

Again, 3-B feats based off shaking a 3-A universe, a Very very low 3-B universe is not gonna be 3-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back