• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond vs Grunkle Stan

Ok here are the rules

Both at 9C. Bond has vehicles, gadgets and weapons restricted. They do both know each other and Stan can have his brass knuckles and baseball bat. Bond only has his fists and his wits.

James Bond: 0

Grunkle Sta: 0

I'm gonna give it to Bond due to being a smarter fighter and probably being more experienced in these situations.

I still don't know who because stan definately has more experience in (In just 10 years he has been banned in nearly all of the states which i am sure he picked up fights in a lot of those times and travelled around the world and has been attacked and is very street smart as shown in a tale of two stans) but bonds may be the better fighter still and grunkle stan has the ap advantage but i don't know now

Well Bond is a spy who has travelled to many if not most countries in the world. He's also fought ninjas, assassins, brick walls (jaws), soldiers and more

Back