• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond visits Mayview next (6-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After have his rear handed to him, a bloodthursty 007 decides to try another town. This time it's Mayview and Isabel Guerra on his list.

Speed Equalized, both at 9-B anything higher is restricted, Isabell has Eightfold and Nobody is bloodlusted. Fight takes place in a football field with Bond and Isabel at opposite ends. SBA anything else.

Isabel Guerra

James Bond

I'm pretty sure if Bond is bloodlusted he just lasers the ever loving crap outta her. But I dunno ask Arsenal

What he'll probably see are waves of paper. And again, I don't know what anybodies talking about. Nobodies bloodlusted.

From my last encounter with her it appeared that her go-to is to fill a room with paper and entrap enemies, which she'll have a hard time doing in a football field.

Plus I feel like Bond wouldn't just stand there and wait for something deadly to hit him. Then he samurais back and finishes her

TheArsenal1212 said:
I literally know nothing about the other character so can anyone lend e a hand and tell me what she is/does/can do?
She can form weapons and sheilding out of paper, and generate large quantities of it out of her book.

She also tends to go for close combat with her weapons and spectral energy (which isn't applicable here since Bond isn't a spectral or ghost/spirit), in which Bond outskills the crap out of her.

IMO Bond takes this if both are in-character.

Yo Arsenal. Let's say in order to kill something Bond would need extreme heat and total destruction. Could he manage that with his gadets?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Yo Arsenal. Let's say in order to kill something Bond would need extreme heat and total destruction. Could he manage that with his gadets?
Don't do it

Think of the children!

@Arsenal, I don't want to ruin the surprise. But pretty much, the question is, can Bond incinerate something. Like, does he have easy access to weapons that can generate fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back