• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond Tournament Arena Round 2: James Bond vs Lara Croft

"Probability Manipulation (Incredibly unlucky, but this has saved her from dangerous situations many times in a row, eventually playing into her own favor)"

Both have guns in this version but neither can necessarily dodge bullets, Bond is more skilled with shots but he's screwed if they have to draw their guns which they probably will because Laura is a maser of quickdrawing, and she's fought multiple supernatural threats in a range fight and won

I think through her shooting quickly and probability manipulation she barely takes this

Ok. So oddly enough Lara only has peak human LS in this key which I find odd but still, Bond can restrain her IF it gets to that point. If she can deal with the craziness of Bond's arsenal she takes it before then. If not she loses

Yeah, I didn't notice at first how quick Croft is. I just re read her profile and holy moley hahaha

Croft FRA. Which is disappointing for me considering if it was most other situations Bond probably wins but oh well hahaha

Actually

"Both have guns in this version but neither can necessarily dodge bullets"

Bond actually has Supersonic reactions so he can

Down to the lowest speed of the two characters yes

It's the entire reason behind why Weather has so many wins.

Back