• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jafar vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Ursula beat Jafar because she was far more experienced with magic than Jafar was. I will admit that Jafar did wish for him to be an all-powerful genie but the most impressive thing I've seen him do is open up a fissure.

By that logic I'm going with Goku.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Jafar sings a generic disney villain song and traps Goku in a magic crystal ball forever using his Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Magic and Matter Manipulation.
Goku: 1

Jafar: 1

Joshua.foote.14 said:
I had Ursula beat Jafar because she was far more experienced with magic than Jafar was. I will admit that Jafar did wish for him to be an all-powerful genie but the most impressive thing I've seen him do is open up a fissure.
By that logic I'm going with Goku.
Goku: 2

Jafar: 1

With Speed Equalized Jafar just absolutely Haxstomps to the next dimension. While Goku more than likely holds a massive AP advantage, that doesn't help when Jafar can just trap you in a crystal ball, manipulate matter, cast some spells, etc.

How is their fair for Goku? Jafar can transmute and regenerate (Genie can regenerate from a single head). Jafar also has mind control. Goku has no way to kill Jafar. You need a good amount of hax to battle toonforce which Goku does not have

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Paladinporter said:
BiasedHater said:
Why?
Because you have to have a reason to why the character wins, or else things would be chaotic. Let's say we do Magikarp vs TOAA and everyone votes Magikarp without giving a reason why, it would be horrific.
That's right. I'm trying to ask him why he voted for goku.

Jafar. Goku simply doesn't have the ability to counter all powers Jafar has Reality Warping, Spacial Manipulation and all kinds of ridiculous magic abilities and from what I remember Goku isn't resistant / immune to those. So yeah, Jafar.

I don't really think Goku has a way to stop being trapped by Jafar's ridiculous hax. It's an absolute stomp with speed equalization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back