• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Despite Conceptual stuff being a huge pain in the ass, Monika can probably Plot Manip on a scale global enough to shut down any attempts at harming her.

Dunno if she is getting past that type 8 immortality.

He is also resistant to death, time and mind manipulation.

He's also non-corporeal, abstract, omnipresent and omniscient.

I doutb that she is going to make her way with pure plot manipulation.

Newendigo said:
He's also non-corporeal, abstract, omnipresent and omniscient.
omniscient and present only work in home worlds(verse)

i say inconclusive via plot manipulation for monika and immortality to darkness

Ricsi-viragosi said:
omniscient and present only work in home worlds(verse)
Nothing about this on his profile. Besides I equalized speed so omnipresent isn't a factor but the nigh-omniscience still is.

Starryknight200 said:
Nothing about this on his profile. Besides I equalized speed so omnipresent isn't a factor but the nigh-omniscience still is.
thats true for all verses. its omniscent beings are only allknowing about theyre own world

Can Monika even affect an abstract being? Like... for the most part, we've seen Monika affect the real world and school girls. And that's basically it.

Jackie with insanely low diff, I don't think she can hurt him much.

EDIT: I love me some Doki Doki Literature Club, I figure I should add this in down here at the bottom since I've voted against Monika twice in one day, but... well, she isn't the strongest character ever. I'd go so far as to call Doki Doki my favorite game of 2017 (with the possible exception of For Honor) but... come on.

Leave the Waifu Club alone...

THEY'RE ALREADY DEAD...

Yes. And so can most of Jackie's powers mentioned above.

I say that because with that she can likely ''hurt'' him but maybe not as quickly or as much as a lot of his hax can hurt her.

Back