• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jack Skellington's immunity to soul manipulation(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So appearantly Jack Skellington lacks a soul, making him completely immune to any kind of soul manipulation/destruction.

Can anyone find anything that cites/sources this? Where does this come from? The video games? The movie? Some supplimentary material? Commentary and/or interviews from Tim Burton?

Because this was brought up after an episode of "Cartoon Fight Club" and people have continued referencing it since, but I can't find any official source of this and people who have searched for it have come up empty as well.

Does anyone here know about where it is stated that Jack Skellington has no soul?

If there is no source for it, the mention should be removed from his profile page.

I haven't watched it all, but I would take that video with a grain of salt.

If you can find the bit where it mentions lacking a soul, link the timestamp and I'll have a look.

Just watched it.

"Windows are eyes to the soul, and jack has no eyes so he has no soul" is all the justification I'm getting from that, and it's a terrible reasoning.

Unless there is some much better justification, that needs to be removed.

I don't see that in his profile though (The immunity to soul manipulation)

That and cartoon fight club were the only things i could find about jack not having a soul.I'm out of options.Lets wait if anybody else has any evidence.

Um, like i said, the immunity to soul manipulation isn't on his profile so this thread is kinda not needed.

Unless you wanted it to be a Question and Answers thread in hopes of finding some Information about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back