• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

J. Jonah Jameson tries to solo your verse

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
God Emperor Jameson leaned back into his throne located at the heart of Earth's capital, The Daily Bugel. He did it, he defeated Spider-man. Sure, he had to conquer the world to do so, but he succeeded in finally ridding the world of that wall crawling menace. Now, it was only fair he did so across the multiverse.

Jameson snapped his fingers with his Infinity Gauntlet, creating a portal to another world. Soon all worlds will be fully rid of Spider-Man.

~

Speed Equalized in all fights.

Round 1: Jameson with an army of 900 billon Spider Slayers.

Joke Round: Jameson going by the scaling found in this thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3245201?useskin=oasis

Tumblr n2lljjLupy1r8rlz6o1 400

Round 1:

Phoenix Wright doesn't stand a chance.

Prototype gets overwhelmed with superior numbers.

MHA probably gets zurg rushed too.

Everyone else who comes to mind either eventually AP stomps or hax stomps. Or both.

Round 2

He obviously solos Marvel and possibly DC, but I honestly have no Earthly idea about The Cthulu Mythos.

Oh come on! You're nerfing John Jonah Jameson by not giving him his stand?

JoJo Jameson
Referencing JoJo before it was cool.

1. Small Towns with those numbers will completely wipe out the low tiers for the Fire Emblem GBA games and Heroes and probably be too many to handle for even the Town and Small City lower tiers for Archenea, Tellius, and Fates. But the major characters that scale in Tier 6 should be able to hold back JJJ's army with a mix of AP advantage and a variety of useful abilities...and if they somehow couldn't we can always bust out the tier 2's

Golden Su has it even better, everyone important is at least High 4-C with stupidly long lists of powers.

My main two debate verses will be juuuuust fine.

HesAlreadyDead

OH GOD, I TAKE IT BACK, I TAKE IT BACK! HAVE MERCY GOD EMPEROR JAMESON! FORGIVE ME FOR MY LOW-BALLING!

Earthbound

Round 1: Gets stomped by my boi and main from Smash brothers, Nuss. Oh, and I guess Google and not Eric Cartman stomps too.

Round 2: Gets hax stomped; Since Nuss fat manip allows him to telepathically call upon the fans that cry for Mama 3. Oh, and JJJ isn't gonna have a good time with Nintendo.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there. The tehnocracy are probably going to want to talk with J Jonah about those robots......

Elder Scrolls: Can likely zerg rush the lower tiers, but any tier 4 should take it.

Darkest Dungeon: I am thinking of doing a match with this verse actually. Any tier 5 should take it, worst case they all get trapped in the farmstead.

Hokuto No Ken: Can prolly zerg rush a lot of the cast, but Ken has Muso Tensei and can fight for a month with no pause and not drop in performance so he yeets I say.

Castlevania: Drac don't tire bud. Maybe the Belmonts can though.

Killer Instinct: He can't attack Hisako I don't think.

Bonus round J Jonah sues everyone and writes a tell all front page article about how he bodied everyone.

Back