• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jameson, you’re supposed to be on lockdown!

There seems to be no indication of one being stronger/faster/more durable than the other, JJ's definitely more skilled due to be being a veteran, but Van has more "versatility" with her flashlight.
Considering her standard tactic is flashing somebody with her flashlight first and SBA dictates they start facing each other and are pretty much up in each others' faces, there's a good chance JJ gets blinded by the light for a good enough amount of time that Van can hold him down or get some hits in.
Currently leaning towards Van.

...do you know real-world flashlights aren't that big of a deal to get flashed with? Definitely not enough to have any edge whatsoever on an army vet, y'know, the guy who has guns blasting next to him?

...do you know real-world flashlights aren't that big of a deal to get flashed with?
Maybe I just have weak eyes lol
Just watched some actual gameplay of this FNAF, her flashlight doesn't look bright at all (or kinda inconsistent brightness?) so JJ outskills her to death 🤷

I hope you all realize that I didn't make this thread for the sake of it being a stomp...
IM NOT STUPID

In a human v human fight, I really don’t think either could stomp. Even having more skill, jameson could still mess up. It’s just more likely he doesn’t. On that note, Jameson fra.

I hope you all realize that I didn't make this thread for the sake of it being a stomp...
IM NOT STUPID
I don't think most of us ever implied this. And this isn't a stomp anyway, Jameson may take it low diff but Van has a chance of fighting back, their stats are pretty much equal after all.
On that note, "I WANT PICS OF SPIDER-MAN!" FRA

Jameson's actually missing some shit iirc, he has guns and stuff with him for protection.

Jameson's actually missing some shit iirc, he has guns and stuff with him for protection.
If that's standard equipment then yeah this is a massive stomp lol
Also shouldn't that go through a CRT first before being used in a matchup? I don't see guns anywhere on his profile

Yeah, not saying close the match or something, or I would've. It's standard because the instances where he IS relevantly fighting in th comics, he is typically armed. Investigative reporter and all.

I probably need to research him at some point.

Wait I just realized something

Guns are typically 9-C and are obviously not a passive ability. Can't we just restrict it via "Anything above 10-A is restricted"?

Both characters are battling with the intent to kill each other, as per Standard Battle Assumptions, and considering J.J. is an army veteran, an occupation that requires the ability to kill both with firearms and with close quarters methods, who is trained in boxing and Tai Chi (according to the Marvel Wiki), this should be a breeze for him. Vanessa is simply a security guard, and she has demonstrated none of the skill that J.J. is suggested to have, based on his track record.

Unless J.J. was just a really lucky soldier back in the day and got off without having to fight a single person, there is no way she could possibly win this. A punch or two to her side or her head, and she is just out of there.

Jonah holds an AP advantage + Skill advantage + Ratio

Vanny's best feat restraining a pre-teen is something most people are capable of doing in the real world while Jameson beat up 5 adult men so it's not much of a contest in that aspect and other people have gone over the skill advantage Jameson has so yeah

Jameson FRA I've covered wars y'know

Back