• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izzy Goes Up Against a Very Different Chef (Izzy vs Peppino)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
**** it. It's gonna be a geological age before any upgrades happen despite how promising they look. So AP-wise, Peppino and Izzy should stack up to one another. Izzy's AP is around 11 kg of TNT while Peppino is normally at 15.2 kg of TNT. Peppino can get up to 440 megajoules with Mach Run and 0.32 tons of TNT with his rage while Izzy can get up to 0.5 tons of TNT with fire starters she had made out of tree sap. Peppino had tanked a lot more than Izzy could, tho. Anyway...

1. Battle takes place in Camp Wawanakwa
2. Both Peppino and Izzy get an hour of prep time.
3. Peppino can use Rage Power and Izzy can use her fire starters if need be. (I don't think weather shenanigans matter too much anyhow)
4. Speed is equalized.

Here be their profiles.:

Izzy's Profile
Peppino's Profile

Who takes this?

Izzy: 0
Peppino: 7 (Shmooply, TheMassivlyUnkn0wn, Popted2, koopa3144, Artorimachi Meteoraft, Sonicflare9, The Almighty Wholesome)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
The great Peppino spam has begun.

I don't really see what Peppino could use the prep time for, besides learning the layout of the island. It'll definitely be useful for Izzy because of her explosives. What kind of explosives does she use, anyway? Peppino is kinda-maybe-sorta-not-possibly a war vet, and has managed to go through an entire battlefield filled with mines and other explosives, and he regularly fights enemies who are explosive or use those sorts of weapons.

Besides that, Peppino has the edge stat-wise, as he can easily demolish Izzy with his punches or Mach Run, and restrain her because of his superior LS. Izzy could try intimidation as Peppino can be easily scared, but he'll eventually snap out of it and go back to trying to fight her.

A more interesting discussion would be if she could accidentally anger Peppino. Considering his maybe-real-maybe-not-who-knows PTSD, her explosives could set him off.

The great Peppino spam has begun.

I don't really see what Peppino could use the prep time for, besides learning the layout of the island. It'll definitely be useful for Izzy because of her explosives. What kind of explosives does she use, anyway? Peppino is kinda-maybe-sorta-not-possibly a war vet, and has managed to go through an entire battlefield filled with mines and other explosives, and he regularly fights enemies who are explosive or use those sorts of weapons.
Izzy had fought against a more legit war vet (Chef Hatchet, who probably fought in Vietnam), which got to a point where Izzy can just toy with him and win.
A more interesting discussion would be if she could accidentally anger Peppino. Considering his maybe-real-maybe-not-who-knows PTSD, her explosives could set him off.
She had ticked off Leshawna before just by joking around with her, so it's very much possible.
What kind of explosives does she use, anyway?
Her own kind that she called "fire starters" in this particular case.

Last edited:
Izzy had fought against a more legit war vet (Chef Hatchet, who probably fought in Vietnam), which got to a point where Izzy can just toy with him and win.
Yeah, but Peppino isn't Chef Hatchet. When I brought up the war vet stuff, I was moreso mentioning it because it would probably be supporting evidence for Peppino knowing how to deal with bombs, unless Hatchet also had to deal with the fire starters.
She had ticked off Leshawna before just by joking around with her, so it's very much possible.
From what I remember, Leshawna was a pretty sassy and rude character, so it's not really a surprise Izzy managed to tick her off.
Her own kind that she called "fire starters" in this particular case.
From the looks of things, it looks like she needs fire to set them off first, so without that they're kind of pointless, but I guess she could of made some campfires around thanks to her prep time and she could use them that way, but then there's also the fact Peppino could just grab or parry them before they hit the fire.

From the looks of things, it looks like she needs fire to set them off first, so without that they're kind of pointless, but I guess she could of made some campfires around thanks to her prep time.
Shouldn't be too hard. The campers had to build a fire the first time they went to Bony Island. There's even a designated bonfire area on Camp Wawanakwa for the elimination ceremony, although Peppino knowing where the eff that is can easily mitigate that. Shouldn't be too hard for Peppino since the area itself is easily visible from the dock.

Okay, so it turns out that Peppino's AP is actually 0.57 tons with his rage. Life lesson #1: don't make a Vs thread while on an off moment at work

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Peppino got buffed big-time since this thread was made.

Back