• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All I’m gonna say is:

Having a bunch of abilities doesn’t mean anything if the person you’re fighting can just bull rush through them all and has reliable ranged to beat your own.

Or we can vote Deku because he very clearly takes this despite Mob’s versatility because Mob literally cannot hurt him in any meaningful way while Deku can range spam him down with machine gun Air Force that is 2x Mob’s AP and has enough LS to legit get out of being ragdolled.

Since both sides have arguments, at least seven votes have already been made for one side, and neither can come to an agreement, I think that means this match is inconclusive, or am I wrong?

Since both sides have arguments, at least seven votes have already been made for one side, and neither can come to an agreement, I think that means this match is inconclusive, or am I wrong?
I thought it goes till someone leads by more then 2 votes? I might be wrong though, I haven't reviewed it in a while.

Unless anyone wants to start swapping votes before it’s called, yes this would be incon

How is Air Force spam useless???

Air Force has hundreds of meters of range. He doesn’t flail his arms, he just points them at Mob through the TK and blasts his ass until he lets go.

Air Force is his gauntlets. The finger flicks. He doesn’t need anything other than to point them at Mob for less than a second for the attack to be effective.

Shields, again, get broken through with ease unless they can protect him from 5-10 attacks all 2x Mob’s strength. Several times in a row.
I'll elaborate, izuku of course has fought in mid air, multiple times. But, not when his body is slammed and spun in 3 dimensions, it's akin to shooting someone with a gun while having their body's contorted, spun slammed and etc, very unlikely to hit and even if it does, there are barriers surrounding his body capable of tanking multiple wild shots from izuku, let's not forget that Mob can simply dodge these projectiles easily, it's no machine gun neither an assault rifle type automatic range attack, it's semi auto at most, manual at worst. Mob has dodged far worse than simply air bullets that don't even curve, rebound off of surfaces or can be redirected off its trajectory.

Last edited:
I'll elaborate, izuku of course has fought in mid ai, multiple times. But, not when his body is slammed and spun in 3 dimensions, it's akin to shooting someone with a gun while having their body's contorted, spun slammed and etc, very unlikely to hit and even if it does, there are barriers surrounding his body capable of tanking multiple wild shots from izuku, let's not forget that Mob can simply dodge these projectiles easily, it's no machine gun neither an assault rifle type automatic range attack, it's semi auto at most, manual at worst. Mob has dodged far worse than simply air bullets that don't even curve, rebound off of surfaces or can be redirected off its trajectory.
Deku predicts mobs movements and hits him anyway thanks to Analytical Prediction.

No barrier Mob has is taking a single hit from Deku well unless I see some great feats for them. Deku is 2x Mob’s barriers. Any Air Force blast is breaking the barriers, let alone multiple at the same time.

Machine Gun was clearly not meant to be literal, but Deku can in fact flick his fingers one at a time in rapid succession to spam Air Force. Or he can point all 10 fingers and shoot it constantly with less than a second of down time.

Deku will just get used to being ragdolled. It is literally one of his best qualities to adapt to his situation. He will read the pattern of his Mob is throwing him and blast him when he’s being moved. It takes far more than being moved sporadically to heavily hamper Deku’s thought process, when he can think calmly and perfectly under ridiculous amounts of stress and pain. Supernatural willpower exists on his profile for a reason.

Also, fun fact about Air Force:

It propels Deku if he uses all 10 fingers.

He can literally shoot all 10 fingers and will fly away from Mob out of his range. But not out of his. Because he outranges Mob.

So how does Mob respond to someone predicting his movements from outside his TK range with attacks that are 2x his barriers.

Deku predicts mobs movements and hits him anyway thanks to Analytical Prediction.

No barrier Mob has is taking a single hit from Deku well unless I see some great feats for them. Deku is 2x Mob’s barriers. Any Air Force blast is breaking the barriers, let alone multiple at the same time.

Machine Gun was clearly not meant to be literal, but Deku can in fact flick his fingers one at a time in rapid succession to spam Air Force. Or he can point all 10 fingers and shoot it constantly with less than a second of down time.

Deku will just get used to being ragdolled. It is literally one of his best qualities to adapt to his situation. He will read the pattern of his Mob is throwing him and blast him when he’s being moved. It takes far more than being moved sporadically to heavily hamper Deku’s thought process, when he can think calmly and perfectly under ridiculous amounts of stress and pain. Supernatural willpower exists on his profile for a reason.

Also, fun fact about Air Force:

It propels Deku if he uses all 10 fingers.

He can literally shoot all 10 fingers and will fly away from Mob out of his range. But not out of his. Because he outranges Mob.

So how does Mob respond to someone predicting his movements from outside his TK range with attacks that are 2x his barriers.
He predicts where mob would go, not how mob would attack.

Mob's ragdoll tk has no specific pattern unlike a certain skeleton, I don't believe izuku can predict chaotic patterns as far as saying goes. Unless you can provide one.

10 finger shots? Mob can do that by a factor of 5 via danmaku. It's not that good as you make it out to be. The Best he can do is break barriers that can reform endlessly in a few seconds around mob once destroyed with one bullet. Which means a minimum of 2 consecutive shots is required. Very unlikely to connect if izuku doesn't have abnormal body control while ragdolled midair.

He can't fly away if he's already in Mob's range.

Via the reasons above.

Last edited:
Back