• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last edited:
Sweet, Deku vs Mob Fight!

... Okay, what prevents Mob from ragdolling Deku immediately once he sees him in his line of sight? This is literally Mob's first move when he is confronted by Opponents and Deku doesn't have the lifting strength needed to break out of this unless he goes 30%, which I assume he can't in this match. Telekinesis is Mob's first move in character, he won't even think of engaging hand-to-hand unless Deku manages to get really close. He upscales from Shimazaki, a 3-toner, so Deku's baseline durability might be ignorable to a degree. Mob is also protected with a passive and always active forcefield... So, it isn't looking good for Deku in the slightest.

Mob Stats: Attack Potency/Durability is higher than 3 Tons of TNT, Lifting Strength is higher than 10 Metric Tons (Baseline Class 25 since I can't find a calc)

Izuku Stats: Attack Potency is higher than 2.7 Tons, higher with Fa Jin, Durability is 11 Tons, Lifting Strength is higher than 7.52 Metric Tons (Class 10)

Yeah, what stops Mob from ragdolling Izuku who has no way of fighting back? Since it seems like it's very in character for him to do that.

Wait a minute, I just noticed Mob has High regeneration as well. This really seems like a stomp to me.

I assume you mean Mob?

Nah, Mob's high regen stems from him willing his soul out of his body and projecting himself as a ghost. He has literally used Astral Projection once in his entire series, including the spin-off he cameoed in because he'd to face an overpowered ghost that was possessing a girl and he'd to go ghost to go inside of her and get rid of the aforementioned ghost. Deku isn't a ghost, so Mob won't ever use his Ghost Form abilities on him in character... since have to face telekinesis hell, however.

I didn't notice that in his power and ability section that it's limited to his astral form, my bad there.

However that should be mentioned in his weakness section.

But regardless, it seems like Izuku gets infinitely toss around the second the fight starts?

Indeed... Or he gets paralyzed immediately if Mob decides that he doesn't want to hurt him. And incaping Deku for an hour or so to win that way... Telekinesis issues solve themselves if Mob is switched to his 100% Key and Deku to his 100% Key, and both are limited to Large Mountain Level, but that brings its own issues, so meh...

Such as Izuku body collapsing in a few minutes via self inflicted damage, and Mob still having superior Lifting Strength.

Izuku's Lifting Strength is 2.8990985e+12 kg, while Mob is 1.1602787328e+13 kg. He is over 3X stronger in terms of Lifting Strength.

Well, Mob doesn't usually start with ragdolling his opponents. That was really only seen during his attack on the 7th division when he ragdolled Koyama, and he only did that when he was desperate to rescue his younger brother. From what was seen of his fighting style after his battle with the 7th divisionWhile Mob can use his telekinesis to restrain Deku, in this situation Deku could also retaliate by using Blackwhip to fight back. Then there's also the terrain to consider: the battle area is a forest. From what was seen by Mob, whenever he's in a forest, he uses the surrounding to create giant constructs and manipulate the surrounding plants to fight instead of just paralyzing his opponents. Besides, doesn't Deku's greater durability give him an edge here? I thought this would be like the only situation where a match between these two wouldn't be a stomp.

Alright, I've changed the key for Deku. Now his lifting strength is Class 25, so he is capable of breaking free of Mob's telekinesis and he won't be immediately ragdolled.

Uhhh in that case what can Shigeo do here? I doubt anything Mob can do here can actually do much to Deku

Uhh? But this Deku actually has good mobility, and can knock away trees if he needs to. To me this just seems one sided, even if it lasts a little longer beforehand

Uhh? But this Deku actually has good mobility, and can knock away trees if he needs to. To me this just seems one sided, even if it lasts a little longer beforehand
He can use the trees to create giant constructs as well, or he could do what he did to Toichiro and just use telekinesis to attack him with trees from all sides and surround him. Mob also has greater mobility than Deku does, since he can fly at will.

I'm leaning toward Mob here because of his telekinesis, but maybe Izuku has a chance in a drawn-out match through analytical prediction.

Given this is 8% Deku He has the slightly higher LS (around 14 vs >15) so even if Mob does make him fly, he should still be able to fire air force attacks which are much stronger then Mob’s attacks, and I haven’t watched Mob Psycho but isn’t Mob typically more defensive at the start of Fight’s?

Given this is 8% Deku He has the slightly higher LS (around 14 vs >15) so even if Mob does make him fly, he should still be able to fire air force attacks which are much stronger then Mob’s attacks, and I haven’t watched Mob Psycho but isn’t Mob typically more defensive at the start of Fight’s?
yes, because he can create barriers that deflect attacks, or absorb attacks, so even if deku manages to hit, mob can use the same attack to absorb it

yes, because he can create barriers that deflect attacks, or absorb attacks, so even if deku manages to hit, mob can use the same attack to absorb it
Mob’s barriers scale to 3.12 tons. Deku scales to 8.12 tons.
so unless Mob‘s shields are jacked in defense Deku!s bullets break right through them (would it be similar to 1000% Reagan? idk)

Mob’s barriers scale to 3.12 tons. Deku scales to 8.12 tons.
so unless Mob‘s shields are jacked in defense Deku!s bullets break right through them (would it be similar to 1000% Reagan? idk)
I said about the absorption, because I did not see mob ever break the barrier

I said about the absorption, because I did not see mob ever break the barrier
Yeah that’s what the (Would it be like 1000% Reagan?) comment was. We’ve already seen that absorbing to much can result in failure from other psychics and even if Mob is abnormally strong, I doubt he can keep absorbing attacks that are 2.6x stronger then him and it will work out perfectly, especially because 8%s durability is higher then 8.12 tons. To what extent we don’t know, but given the massive pain tolerance Deku has on him, it’s unlikely forcing his own attacks back will be reliable, even if we assume Deku’s going to act stupid and keep attacking a barrier he knows absorbs his energy once it gets shot right back.

Fanta would like to chime in and say that Izuku has a definite skill and fighting experience advantage here: Mob has never really trained nor purposely got into fights with people who he can't immediately use his psychic power to defeat opponents: be they be humans with lesser LS, ghosts who gets immediately one-shotted, etc, etc. Honestly, since Deku can destroy Mob's barriers and can break out of his telekinesis, I see this match going in the way that happened in Mob's in-series fight with Koyama - he gets punched repeatedly, doesn't know what to do, and passess out from the pain in the end.

Fanta would like to chime in and say that Izuku has a definite skill and fighting experience advantage here: Mob has never really trained nor purposely got into fights with people who he can't immediately use his psychic power to defeat opponents: be they be humans with lesser LS, ghosts who gets immediately one-shotted, etc, etc. Honestly, since Deku can destroy Mob's barriers and can break out of his telekinesis, I see this match going in the way that happened in Mob's in-series fight with Koyama - he gets punched repeatedly, doesn't know what to do, and passess out from the pain in the end.
Yep, that seems likely. Though Mob has the terrain advantage in this scenario, Deku's fighting experience and greater AP definitely would give him a greater edge here.

There haven’t been any votes cast, in fact Nearly every conversation so far was if Deku just stomped Mob

Skill + 2x AP and, durability, slight LS, he can break nearly every part of mobs kit
I think he was referring to my arguments of Mob with the terrain advantage, as well as his greater mobility. Also, wouldn't it be possible for Mob to absorb psychic energy from the surroundings? He's capable of doing this while in his ???% form subconsciously, and I imagine he could absorb the energy from the surrounding trees, since the evil farm spirit was confirmed to be capable of absorbing the energy of the crops. Mob also has a very large vessel, so even if Mob's 100%/???% forms are restricted, I imagine he'd be capable of absorbing a substantial amount of energy. Not saying he'd win, but I think with the circumstances of this battle, it isn't a stomp.

I think he was referring to my arguments of Mob with the terrain advantage, as well as his greater mobility. Also, wouldn't it be possible for Mob to absorb psychic energy from the surroundings? He's capable of doing this while in his ???% form subconsciously, and I imagine he could absorb the energy from the surrounding trees, since the evil farm spirit was confirmed to be capable of absorbing the energy of the crops. Mob also has a very large vessel, so even if Mob's 100%/???% forms are restricted, I imagine he'd be capable of absorbing a substantial amount of energy. Not saying he'd win, but I think with the circumstances of this battle, it isn't a stomp.
Oh I know, but he only did it subconsciously in 100%/???%, so he’d need to actively focus on it, and I don’t know if he actively will, he still doesn’t like fighting and stays defensive, in which Deku shatters his barriers and can overpower his telekinesis
(Was just saying that’s what like 80% of this was in the beginning)

I do need to know how Mob Wins this, Deku beats him in AP, Durability, LS, Mob naturally doesn’t want to fight in character and is more willing To just sit there and not fight, he uses his shields or ragdolls in character when he fights (which won’t work here, both for LS and for AP) not telekinetic trees iirc, he only does that in 100%

hell Deku even has the range advantage, with him using more air bullets in this key. Mob’s shields are going to shatter on impact with a singular air bullet or he can just zone him out because he can fight with OFA in 8% from over dozens of meters which is Mob’s limit (60 meters is mob’s limit to be exact)

Even worse for this is that Deku already beat Teruki so this is the same fight, except we’re using someone who Doesn’t even want to fight in character

Teru didn’t have the terrain advantage or the ability to absorb energy from surroundings like Mob does.

Back