• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Izuku Midoriya VS Roronoa Zoro
Versions: Final Act | Post-timeskip​
Keys: 45% Deku | Fishman Island Arc to Early Wano Country Arc
Starting Distance: 100 meters​
Speed is Equalised

Deku: 0 ()
Zoro: 0 ()
Inconclusive: 0 ()

Last edited:
You thought this was a good idea? Either zoro skill stomps or gets haxed by deku I am leaning more to zoro because of precog

What is Dressroa? As someone who has no context to One-Piece, that doesn't really give me any information on what version is being used here.

His keys says: Fishman Island Arc to Early Wano Country Arc | Post-Training/Siege of Onigashima ,

I'm assuming the first key, and it's 7-A+ since you're using 45%.

I don't know One-Piece but I'm 99% certain Zoro is far superior in terms of skill here. Also in terms of Lifting Strength Zoro is scaling to something that says 50 billion tons.

Is this US Ton or Metric Ton? Metric Ton makes it Class P so I assume it's US Ton? Also what does Zoro scale to, what is his AP/Dura?

Zoro absolutely out skills here, to the point where I’m tempted to say that he just skills stomps this fight. Deku can’t even spam from the air (an ooc option but one he will use if necessary) because zoro has ranged attacks which can also reach up to kilometers

When looking at their stats and their feats, I'd have to give this one to Zoro as well. Zoro's abilities, greater fighting experience, and array of abilities give him an edge in this battle. He also has a much greater variety of moves and techniques at his disposal that would be hard for Deku to overcome. Deku does have the advantage of greater mobility and flight with Float and Air Force. Then there's also his Fa Jin which could give him a boost in strength and speed, but Zoro also has his Armament Haki and Iai attacks that boost his stats. While Deku has Danger Sense, which could give him an edge, Zoro also has great senses that allow him to react to attacks instinctively, so I don't think that would be enough for Deku to accurately evade and predict all of Zoro's abilities. So overall, while I don't think it's a stomp, I'd say Zoro wins this 8/10.

Does Haki have resistance to decay, if it does then yes it block decay. If it doesn't resist decay then no he can't.

Shigaraki always decay, that is his go to move and something he'll always stick with unless his opponent can fly. If Zoro can't fly, then he needs some way of defeating Shigaraki before his city size decay can hit him. However that'd be a stomp in the other direction, since the only way he'd avoid it is by jumping.

And if he has some attack that can instantly kill him at that distance while in the air. Shigaraki would have no chance in that regard.

Does Haki have resistance to decay, if it does then yes it block decay. If it doesn't resist decay then no he can't.

Shigaraki always decay, that is his go to move and something he'll always stick with unless his opponent can fly. If Zoro can't fly, then he needs some way of defeating Shigaraki before his city size decay can hit him. However that'd be a stomp in the other direction, since the only way he'd avoid it is by jumping.

And if he has some attack that can instantly kill him at that distance while in the air. Shigaraki would have no chance in that regard.
Just looked at the Haki page, Haki does not have a barrier which resists decay

Back