• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both at 8-B, Rise of Villains Saga 20% Deku and Chuunin Exams Rock Lee are used

Fight takes place in a U.A. Arena

Speed is =

Fight ends in Death, K.O, or Incap

Battle Theme: My Hero Academia - "You Say Run" NITRO Remix

Izuku Midoriya:1 (CoolDeante)

Rock Lee:1 (M3X)

Inconclusive:0

My Hero Full cowl deku
If I can't save one little girl right in front of me... Then how I can even hope to be a hero who saves everyone!?

Rock Lee
A hero is not the one who never falls. He is the one who gets up, again and again, never losing sights of his dreams.

Wait, Deku can only use 20%? Because Lee will use the Gates, becoming Low 7-C and Massively Hypersonic.

M3X said:
Wait, Deku can only use 20%? Because Lee will use the Gates, becoming Low 7-C and Massively Hypersonic.
Both are limited to 8-B. so no gates for lee and speed is =

Anyway Deku did a 48 ton feat with his wind pressure alone while Lee scales higher than 43 by beating Sasuke. The AP is so close it might as well be equal.

M3X said:
You can't restric Gates
if it gives them a new tier then you are allowed to restrict it like for example if a character is 9-B but have 8-B AP with say Ice Manipulation you can restrict the Ice Manipulation making them 9-B if it doesn't change the tier you aren't allowed to restirc the ability

Okay then, it doesn't make any sense but ok. Anyway, Lee heavily outskills Deku and can amp his speed. I vote Lee for this reasons

Both seem even in Experiance and Skill but that's about it

Deku has a very tiny AP edge and that was with Air pressure which means his punches are much stronger then 48 tons, he also can easily find out a good amount about Lee's fighting style as he is great at observation and analysis being able to deduce many people's quirks in a mater of seconds after only seeing them in action for a little bit, Deku also has far greater mobility as he can easily zip around locations and Blackwipe allowes him to easily increase his own mobility by grabbing onto objects or he could just capture Lee with it, his Range is also far greater which would mean that Lee has to get up close to Deku, well Deku can just keep Lee at bay with his Air Blast and if Lee does get Close Deku's Punches are far greater then 48 tons and he also has greater LS at 20% which means he could pin him Down or just yeet him away

Voting Deku via LS, Greater Mobility, Range, and a very tiny AP edge

with speed equal against the faster character speed boost do not make you faster, however for Lee it would, the moment he removes the erights he would outspeed Deku by a fair amount, Deku might be 48 tons with ait pressure however Lee out skills him heavily and outspeeds him without weights, he would simply follow Deku's shadow meaning that Deku can not hit him with air blasts. I vote lee via faaar higher combat skill. Remeber that mobility wise Lee is also capable of walking on walls. And is far superior to Deku acrobatically.

I have more knowledge about mha then Naruto (mostly because I have read all of the mha manga and caught up with seeing both movies in the theater) so what can lee do with out gates

Back