• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Deku's AP: 550 megatons, higher with Fa Jin

Deku's LS: 2.90e+9 tons

Lucci's AP: 108.57 megatons in base, 217.14 megatons in Hybrid form, 434.28 megatons with Hybrid Roukushiki

Lucci's LS: Higher than 9.04e+11 tons

Last edited:
Elaborate because Deku's skill is low-key being slept on (that's slang for underestimated if you didn't get it 😭)

bro ik what it means to be slept on

Lucci a super assassin who's more skilled than Luffy and has a few decades of experience, plus he has a variety of attacks

bro ik what it means to be slept on

Lucci a super assassin who's more skilled than Luffy and has a few decades of experience, plus he has a variety of attacks
That isn't a guarantee. Deku's fought an assassin with a few decades of experience before and several unique attacks: Lady Nagant. She sniped him from afar with powerful bullets which could bend as she wished and forced Deku to use Fa Jin to gain the advantage. Even if she put him on the ropes, he was still capable of reading her attacks and eventually overpowering her.

Deku's got both his Analytical Prediction and his Danger Sense going for him. Both of those would allow him to better evade all of Rob Lucci's attacks. Not only that, but he's nearly twice as strong as Lucci here. Lucci's Tekkai defense wouldn't be able to take the full brunt of his attacks and just soften them up at most. He's got Smokescreen to limit Lucci's line of sight and land some surprise attacks, and his mobility is very impressive thanks to Float and Blackwhip. Deku also has Air Force attacks, which are much stronger than his regular Air Force attacks and create powerful gusts of pressurized air. He can also increase his AP with Fa Jin, and if Deku uses Fa Jin in conjunction with Blackwhip to land a kick against Lucci the way he did against Nagant, I think that would take Lucci down for the count, even if he used Tekkai.

Lucci, as you mentioned, is an expert assassin who's mastered all of CP9's secret techniques. Geppo would let him keep up with Deku in the air, though I don't think his movements are as fluid as Deku's are while he's floating, so prolonged midair combat might be disadvantageous for Lucci. Lucci can also play the long ranged game using Rankyaku to fire blades of compressed air, though his more potent long-range technique would be Shigan. This would allow him to fire air bullets, which are even smaller and more deadly than Deku's Air Force blasts, and I think it'd be harder for Deku to anticipate. Lucci can significantly increase his speed by turning into his Hybrid form and using Soru. If he also goes into his smaller, more compressed hybrid form, I think even with Danger Sense, the attacks might be too fast for Deku to react to. Just in his base state, Lucci was capable of moving faster than base Luffy could react to, and the speed increase is only greater when he goes into his hybrid form. Another big advantage Lucci has is his higher LS. He can restrain Deku with his tail and use the opportunity to perform the Rokuogan, which bypasses durability by targeting internal organs. This would probably do serious damage to Deku and limit his ability to fight effectively.

That isn't a guarantee. Deku's fought an assassin with a few decades of experience before and several unique attacks: Lady Nagant. She sniped him from afar with powerful bullets which could bend as she wished and forced Deku to use Fa Jin to gain the advantage. Even if she put him on the ropes, he was still capable of reading her attacks and eventually overpowering her.

Deku's got both his Analytical Prediction and his Danger Sense going for him. Both of those would allow him to better evade all of Rob Lucci's attacks. Not only that, but he's nearly twice as strong as Lucci here. Lucci's Tekkai defense wouldn't be able to take the full brunt of his attacks and just soften them up at most. He's got Smokescreen to limit Lucci's line of sight and land some surprise attacks, and his mobility is very impressive thanks to Float and Blackwhip. Deku also has Air Force attacks, which are much stronger than his regular Air Force attacks and create powerful gusts of pressurized air. He can also increase his AP with Fa Jin, and if Deku uses Fa Jin in conjunction with Blackwhip to land a kick against Lucci the way he did against Nagant, I think that would take Lucci down for the count, even if he used Tekkai.
Lucci has Kenbunshoku Haki to sense all of that
He has Tekkai Utsugi to return the force of Deku's attacks
He has Kami-e to dodge his attacks. Like literally he could just paperflap around his moves.
Lucci, as you mentioned, is an expert assassin who's mastered all of CP9's secret techniques. Geppo would let him keep up with Deku in the air, though I don't think his movements are as fluid as Deku's are while he's floating, so prolonged midair combat might be disadvantageous for Lucci. Lucci can also play the long ranged game using Rankyaku to fire blades of compressed air, though his more potent long-range technique would be Shigan. This would allow him to fire air bullets, which are even smaller and more deadly than Deku's Air Force blasts, and I think it'd be harder for Deku to anticipate. Lucci can significantly increase his speed by turning into his Hybrid form and using Soru. If he also goes into his smaller, more compressed hybrid form, I think even with Danger Sense, the attacks might be too fast for Deku to react to, compounding all the increases in speed the Hybrid form and Soru give Lucci. Another big advantage Lucci has is his higher LS. He can restrain Deku with his tail and use the opportunity to perform the Rokuogan, which bypasses durability by targeting internal organs. This would probably do serious damage to Deku and limit his ability to fight effectively.
Lucci's Kamisoru is more than enough to match his floating movements.

Lucci has his Hybrid Form, Kamisoru, Life Return. 3 different speed amps.

Lucci could hold Deku and spam Rokuogans ngl, but as you said, Deku is still several times stronger.

Mannn you're too unbiased. Stop being right.
Jk but in all actuality, Lucci being more skilled than Luffy plus his variety, speed amps, dura neg, and more would let him beat Deku 6/10

I vote Lucci

Following. I feel as if Deku is being slept on but then again, I'm not sure what Deku can do to put Lucci down anyway

Lucci has Kenbunshoku Haki to sense all of that
I thought Lucci and the other members or CP9 only learned how to use Haki after the Timeskip? He’s never been shown using it in-battle either, so I don’t think it’s wise to use that as evidence, or at least I don’t think it should be compared in efficiency to Danger Sense.
He has Tekkai Utsugi to return the force of Deku's attacks
Does that work against attacks that are stronger than the user? Deku is 550 megatons, and Lucci’s Tekkai is scaled to 400 megatons. Even then, he wasn’t able to take the full force of Gear 3 without being knocked out. So how’s Lucci gonna handle attacks which are stronger than that?
He has Kami-e to dodge his attacks. Like literally he could just paperflap around his moves.
Forgot about that technique. Did he use it during his fight with Luffy very often? I can’t remember.

Danger Sense + Analytical Prediction alone stop like 90% of Lucci’s attacks. His skill in the CP9 techniques is severely hampered when he has no actual counter against someone of Deku’s level of analysis. He would figure out every single technique he has and counter them accordingly within seconds of seeing them, then just speed amp with Fa Jin to get around his precog and nearly one shot him due to the stat difference.

3 separate speed amps that are irrelevant since Deku can predict people up to 3x faster than him in a weaker key that was dumber than this version. Lucci would amp, maybe get a hit or 2 off, then Deku would go right back to avoiding him with Danger Sense and his predictions.

Also, Deku’s prediction gets better the longer he fights. So even if Lucci used all 3 speed amps, Deku would just adjust 3 times. Deku adjusted to Gentle Criminal’s impossible movements within seconds and to Nagant’s rapid fire shots, which is an insane feat.

Nagant’s shots WITHOUT rapid fire were getting through his precog from a further distance of near 1 kilometer, yet he got so much better mid battle at predicting them, that he could dodge several WITH rapid fire from an even closer distance of like 20 meters, and even triangulate her position from how they were curving around buildings that were out of his sight. Yeah no, Lucci is not getting past his analytical prediction unless he’s got something I’m not seeing.

Deku being way stronger than Lucci combined with his pain tolerance and stamina is being severely under appreciated. Even if he got a hit on Deku with his strongest attack, it would inconvenience Deku somewhat kinda at best. This is the Deku who fights while breaking every bone in his body and has room for more. This is the Deku that can have gaping holes made through several parts of his body and still fight like it’s nothing. Having his organs hit by attacks would honestly not even do that much to him.

Reflect his attacks??? Lmao??? This is an obscenely stronger version of Deku that took his own reflected attacks from Flect Turn for upwards of 20 minutes straight and just asked for more. It is actually hilarious that “reflect his attacks back at him” is even being talked about.

Best case I’ve got for Lucci is speed amping all the way and using his dura neg several times to try to kill Deku. That’s incredibly unlikely to happen though considering Deku will just keep getting Danger Sense pings, will predict Lucci’s movements even if he stat amps, will memorize and adapt around his fighting style like he does his other opponents, and is way stronger than him to begin with.

Deku hits harder than Gear 3 Luffy does so I’m doubtful on how many hits Lucci can take if he isn’t starting out in Hybrid Form. Deku might just one shot his base if Lucci doesn’t amp instantly, since Deku will notice he’s a skilled fighter and aims to end fights as fast as possible.

I thought Lucci and the other members or CP9 only learned how to use Haki after the Timeskip? He’s never been shown using it in-battle either, so I don’t think it’s wise to use that as evidence, or at least I don’t think it should be compared in efficiency to Danger Sense.

Tekkai's implied to be armament, and they can use some type of application of kenbun
Does that work against attacks that are stronger than the user? Deku is 550 megatons, and Lucci’s Tekkai is scaled to 400 megatons. Even then, he wasn’t able to take the full force of Gear 3 without being knocked out. So how’s Lucci gonna handle attacks which are stronger than that?
Didn't use it on G3rd. Also, he maintained his consciousness

And it should work on attacks slightly superior to him. Not something too far off from what he can handle.
Forgot about that technique. Did he use it during his fight with Luffy very often? I can’t remember.
He uses it in the form of Seimei Kikan

Tekkai's implied to be armament, and they can use some type of application of kenbun

Didn't use it on G3rd. Also, he maintained his consciousness

And it should work on attacks slightly superior to him. Not something too far off from what he can handle.

He uses it in the form of Seimei Kikan
So do they have the Kenbun that actually helps dodge attacks consistently? Or is he more screwed than I thought? And doesn’t that just mean Deku’s prediction negs him harder?

Deku is stronger than G3 so a single punch from him would do more than what G3 did. Deku can punch rush. And can stat amp further with Fa Jin. Literally what does Lucci do against a Fa Jin kick to the head.

Why wouldn’t Deku just predict his paper like movements and hit him anyway or use Fa Jin to out speed the movements.

I haven’t even started talking about Faux 100% in this fight yet, Fa Jin + Prediction alone are absolutely insane obstacles Lucci has to get past.

Also, Lucci only has 2 real stat amps for this fight.

He has prior knowledge, so he’s automatically going to go Hybrid form otherwise he’s going to die and deal no damage. Deku will auto adapt to this speed, so it’s basically a non factor.

After that all he has is Soru and Life Return, with only Soru enabling a blitz tier speed increase. Deku would adjust to his Soru speed, tank any hits he sends his way since he’s STILL stronger than Lucci even in his Hybrid form, and then use his OWN stat amp in Fa Jin to surpass him when combined with his predictions. Worst comes to worst he uses Faux 100% and just blitzes Lucci outright even at his fastest state.

Danger Sense + Analytical Prediction alone stop like 90% of Lucci’s attacks. His skill in the CP9 techniques is severely hampered when he has no actual counter against someone of Deku’s level of analysis. He would figure out every single technique he has and counter them accordingly within seconds of seeing them, then just speed amp with Fa Jin to get around his precog and nearly one shot him due to the stat difference.
He fought Luffy, who can analyze someone's techniques off of a single glance and even steal them.
He scales above Kaku in skill who fought Zoro, who can analyze the strengths and weaknesses of peoples' techniques.

This isn't anything new to him.
3 separate speed amps that are irrelevant since Deku can predict people up to 3x faster than him in a weaker key that was dumber than this version. Lucci would amp, maybe get a hit or 2 off, then Deku would go right back to avoiding him with Danger Sense and his predictions.
Unfortunately Lucci kept up with Luffy and could tag him, when Luffy could track someone thousands of times faster than him with pure skill alone, and is stated
Also, Deku’s prediction gets better the longer he fights. So even if Lucci used all 3 speed amps, Deku would just adjust 3 times. Deku adjusted to Gentle Criminal’s impossible movements within seconds and to Nagant’s rapid fire shots, which is an insane feat.
And Haki grows the longer you fight. So his Haki would grow in the middle of battle, which means he would track Deku, sense deku, read Deku's mind, and do 90 different things to him.
Nagant’s shots WITHOUT rapid fire were getting through his precog from a further distance of near 1 kilometer, yet he got so much better mid battle at predicting them, that he could dodge several WITH rapid fire from an even closer distance of like 20 meters, and even triangulate her position from how they were curving around buildings that were out of his sight. Yeah no, Lucci is not getting past his analytical prediction unless he’s got something I’m not seeing.
Simple. He can tag Luffy.
Deku being way stronger than Lucci combined with his pain tolerance and stamina is being severely under appreciated. Even if he got a hit on Deku with his strongest attack, it would inconvenience Deku somewhat kinda at best. This is the Deku who fights while breaking every bone in his body and has room for more. This is the Deku that can have gaping holes made through several parts of his body and still fight like it’s nothing. Having his organs hit by attacks would honestly not even do that much to him.
His Rokuogan could put down Luffy. Read Luffy's stamina and tell me Rokuogan wouldn't do anything to him.
Reflect his attacks??? Lmao??? This is an obscenely stronger version of Deku that took his own reflected attacks from Flect Turn for upwards of 20 minutes straight and just asked for more. It is actually hilarious that “reflect his attacks back at him” is even being talked about.
Did I say it'll hurt him? I said he'll cut the damage out.
Best case I’ve got for Lucci is speed amping all the way and using his dura neg several times to try to kill Deku. That’s incredibly unlikely to happen though considering Deku will just keep getting Danger Sense pings, will predict Lucci’s movements even if he stat amps, will memorize and adapt around his fighting style like he does his other opponents, and is way stronger than him to begin with.
Lucci will
A. Grab him and hit him with Full Ring Rokuogans
B. Trap him with his rings, then proceeds to maim him.
C. Spam him with cutting attacks.
Deku hits harder than Gear 3 Luffy does so I’m doubtful on how many hits Lucci can take if he isn’t starting out in Hybrid Form. Deku might just one shot his base if Lucci doesn’t amp instantly, since Deku will notice he’s a skilled fighter and aims to end fights as fast as possible.
Deku won't even touch him because of Kami-e and his speed amps, so this isn't even a factor.

So do they have the Kenbun that actually helps dodge attacks consistently? Or is he more screwed than I thought? And doesn’t that just mean Deku’s prediction negs him harder?
Since they aren't getting spammed with random thoughts, they can use it to dodge attacks consistently
Deku is stronger than G3 so a single punch from him would do more than what G3 did. Deku can punch rush. And can stat amp further with Fa Jin. Literally what does Lucci do against a Fa Jin kick to the head.
Lucci can redirect it. Lucci can counter his punch rush. Lucci can stat amp further with his Rokushiki techniques.
What does Lucci do against a Fa Jin kick to the head?
A. Dodge it
B. Kami-e it
C. Redirect the force
Why wouldn’t Deku just predict his paper like movements and hit him anyway or use Fa Jin to out speed the movements.
You don't know how Kami-e works.

Kami-e isn't just him dodging in a predictable motion. Kami-e is his body turning into a super flexible form that dodges drastically easier.

What feats of analytical prediction does Deku have that will let him predict someone who's body can basically turn into paper.
Also, Lucci only has 2 real stat amps for this fight.
Speed, he has Life Return, Soru, Kamisoru
He has prior knowledge, so he’s automatically going to go Hybrid form otherwise he’s going to die and deal no damage. Deku will auto adapt to this speed, so it’s basically a non factor.

After that all he has is Soru and Life Return, with only Soru enabling a blitz tier speed increase. Deku would adjust to his Soru speed, tank any hits he sends his way since he’s STILL stronger than Lucci even in his Hybrid form, and then use his OWN stat amp in Fa Jin to surpass him when combined with his predictions. Worst comes to worst he uses Faux 100% and just blitzes Lucci outright even at his fastest state.
Pins him on the ground and hits him with Rokuogans

And Haki grows the longer you fight. So his Haki would grow in the middle of battle, which means he would track Deku, sense deku, read Deku's mind, and do 90 different things to him.
Wouldn't this have just made his fight with Luffy practically a low diff fight??

Wouldn't this have just made his fight with Luffy practically a low diff fight??
Luffy didn't push him to this point where he would awaken it.

Lucci's fighting someone around 2-3x stronger than him. He'll awaken Haki

He fought Luffy, who can analyze someone's techniques off of a single glance and even steal them.
He scales above Kaku in skill who fought Zoro, who can analyze the strengths and weaknesses of peoples' techniques.

This isn't anything new to him.

Unfortunately Lucci kept up with Luffy and could tag him, when Luffy could track someone thousands of times faster than him with pure skill alone, and is stated

Simple. He can tag Luffy.

His Rokuogan could put down Luffy. Read Luffy's stamina and tell me Rokuogan wouldn't do anything to him.

Did I say it'll hurt him? I said he'll cut the damage out.

Lucci will
A. Grab him and hit him with Full Ring Rokuogans
B. Trap him with his rings, then proceeds to maim him.
C. Spam him with cutting attacks.

Deku won't even touch him because of Kami-e and his speed amps, so this isn't even a factor.
Movements =/= techniques. Deku would tell what Lucci is going to do before he does it and would fundamentally pick apart how he fights. That’s not mimicry it’s predicting, and movements for Deku is more important than understanding the techniques themselves (which he would also do anyway)

Scan of Luffy’s actually TAGGING someone that fast? Or being able to keep up with that speed in combat? “Track” is a strange word choice there.

Scans of Lucci’s Haki getting stronger vs Luffy? Last I checked his Haki stated the exact same the entire fight, why would it increase in potency at all here?

Completely ignoring most of that for “tagged luffy” is not the argument you think it is. That section was for him getting better mid fights to show speed amps won’t do anything after less than 20 seconds when he adapts to the speed.

Luffy isn’t stronger than his attack, and it didn’t even out Luffy down he got back up and that was AFTER he had been fighting Lucci for a long ass time and taken hella damage already. You’re talking as if Lucci hit Luffy with it once when Luffy was at full health and it just one shot him completely.

It isn’t cutting any damage out when he’s stronger than an attack that he could barely remain conscious from.

A. Danger Sense dodge
B. Not caught cause Danger Sense or just break the rings or just dig out the ground like he did vs Gentle
C. Tanks all those for breakfast and Danger Sense dodge

Deku adapt to speed amp and hits him anyway or did you ignore the entire section where I explained that he gets better at predicting faster opponents within seconds.
Since they aren't getting spammed with random thoughts, they can use it to dodge attacks consistently

Lucci can redirect it. Lucci can counter his punch rush. Lucci can stat amp further with his Rokushiki techniques.
What does Lucci do against a Fa Jin kick to the head?
A. Dodge it
B. Kami-e it
C. Redirect the force

You don't know how Kami-e works.

Kami-e isn't just him dodging in a predictable motion. Kami-e is his body turning into a super flexible form that dodges drastically easier.

What feats of analytical prediction does Deku have that will let him predict someone who's body can basically turn into paper.

Speed, he has Life Return, Soru, Kamisoru

Pins him on the ground and hits him with Rokuogans
Scans of his observation Haki doing this and not his paper stance?

Lucci is already using every stat amp he has from the get go per your own words. If Deku Stat Amps, he’s already used to Lucci’s speed and will be on par if not superior to him in speed with Fa Jin. His speed amps are irrelevant if he’s already using them or if Deku adapts and predicts him despite them.

A. How when Deku predicts his dodge and his on par if not faster than him with Fa Jin
B. Read A
C. The force from Fa Jin would break through his tekkai and nearly kill him considering what G3 did. 45% alone is > G3, and Fa Jin is an amp beyond it, you’re not thinking logically if you say he can just withstand that easily when G3 left him near unconscious.

Nagant bullets were infinitely harder to predict than the movements of paper in the wind, and the fact that Deku gets better at predicting new abilities within seconds has something to do with my argument.

True I forgot kamisoru existed though idk what it’ll do other than let Deku predict him more.

Pin him how through Danger Sense? Like is he going for a pin instantly as the fight starts with the highest speed amps he has? How if Deku is flying the whole time? By the time he gets the chance for a pin Deku has adapted to his speed and he’s not going to get the chance to pin him at all. And even if he manages to pin him, that doesn’t stop Deku from destroying the ground beneath them to escape the pin anyway like he did when Gentle tried that.

Luffy didn't push him to this point where he would awaken it.

Lucci's fighting someone around 2-3x stronger than him. He'll awaken Haki
This is absolute headcanon for Lucci. There is no reasoning whatsoever that he would awaken Haki out of the blue against someone he has prepped to fight just cause they’re stronger, even if it happens to other characters. Plenty of characters don’t awaken Haki by several tiers despite fighting people stronger than them, and especially not in a fight like you’re proposing Lucci would fight.

Movements =/= techniques. Deku would tell what Lucci is going to do before he does it and would fundamentally pick apart how he fights. That’s not mimicry it’s predicting, and movements for Deku is more important than understanding the techniques themselves (which he would also do anyway)

Scan of Luffy’s actually TAGGING someone that fast? Or being able to keep up with that speed in combat? “Track” is a strange word choice there.

Scans of Lucci’s Haki getting stronger vs Luffy? Last I checked his Haki stated the exact same the entire fight, why would it increase in potency at all here?

Completely ignoring most of that for “tagged luffy” is not the argument you think it is. That section was for him getting better mid fights to show speed amps won’t do anything after less than 20 seconds when he adapts to the speed.

Luffy isn’t stronger than his attack, and it didn’t even out Luffy down he got back up and that was AFTER he had been fighting Lucci for a long ass time and taken hella damage already. You’re talking as if Lucci hit Luffy with it once when Luffy was at full health and it just one shot him completely.

It isn’t cutting any damage out when he’s stronger than an attack that he could barely remain conscious from.

A. Danger Sense dodge
B. Not caught cause Danger Sense or just break the rings or just dig out the ground like he did vs Gentle
C. Tanks all those for breakfast and Danger Sense dodge

Deku adapt to speed amp and hits him anyway or did you ignore the entire section where I explained that he gets better at predicting faster opponents within seconds.
Deku has no prior knowledge. Deku has no experience with anything Lucci does except Geppo (as it's common sense) and maybe Rankakyu. You act as if Deku knows everything he can do. Deku will analyze him, but remember that he's also getting read as well in the middle of the fight.

Luffy tagged Kuro while he was using Shakushi, which is Relativictic. Kuro passed by him, scratched him, then Luffy managed to grab him before he left and slammed him, all while Kuro is FTE to him. Check Kuro's profiles, the people Kuro scales to, and why this is the case.

Haki in definition gets stronger by fighting stronger opponents. This isn't a Lucci rule, this is a technique rule. And this is done by fighting people stronger than you. Luffy is not stronger than Lucci. So it didn't grow. Guess who's stronger than Lucci in this scenario? Deku.

Tagging someone who is capable of using pure skill to tag someone thouasands of times faster than them is a counter to this.

The technique is durability negation. There is no "isn't stronger", it's durability negation.

That isn't even an argument. He didn't use it in that scenario.

A. Predict his movement and tag him
B. "Not caught cause danger sense" why are you acting as if Deku has never been tagged after he got danger sense?
C. He's not tanking the super dura neg technique, so let's stop acting as if his organs are made of steel
Scans of his observation Haki doing this and not his paper stance?

Lucci is already using every stat amp he has from the get go per your own words. If Deku Stat Amps, he’s already used to Lucci’s speed and will be on par if not superior to him in speed with Fa Jin. His speed amps are irrelevant if he’s already using them or if Deku adapts and predicts him despite them.

A. How when Deku predicts his dodge and his on par if not faster than him with Fa Jin
B. Read A
C. The force from Fa Jin would break through his tekkai and nearly kill him considering what G3 did. 45% alone is > G3, and Fa Jin is an amp beyond it, you’re not thinking logically if you say he can just withstand that easily when G3 left him near unconscious.

Nagant bullets were infinitely harder to predict than the movements of paper in the wind, and the fact that Deku gets better at predicting new abilities within seconds has something to do with my argument.

True I forgot kamisoru existed though idk what it’ll do other than let Deku predict him more.

Pin him how through Danger Sense? Like is he going for a pin instantly as the fight starts with the highest speed amps he has? How if Deku is flying the whole time? By the time he gets the chance for a pin Deku has adapted to his speed and he’s not going to get the chance to pin him at all. And even if he manages to pin him, that doesn’t stop Deku from destroying the ground beneath them to escape the pin anyway like he did when Gentle tried that.
Ok.
0410-009.png
unknown.png
0410-011.png

From the get go he's only probably using his base just to test the waters. Lucci is skilled enough to flat out not get hit, especially when he has knowledge that the dude fighting can break his limbs with a finger flick. On that point he'll use Soru to get around. then he'll use Hybrid. Then he'll use Soru. Then he'll use Kamisoru. Then he'll use Life Return.

A. Lucci fought Luffy, who kept up with a dude reading his mind + predicting his movements + was faster than him. He's capable of handling this.
B. Read A
C. I don't think you understand what Utsugi is. He's not taking the force, it's all being shot back out. This isn't a "I take it and send it back". This is a "no sir"

Luffy couldn't tag inferior users of Kami-e. Luffy could predict the movements of Enel, who's Haki was easily able to predict the movements of Zoro, who could register 6 swords all trying to attack him off guard. This paper in the wind is hard to keep track of.

The highest speed amp he has is Kamisoru, which he won't use in the beginning of the fight.

He might actually. He used Soru on Luffy off the bat.
And atp I need scans of Deku's quick adapting. You guys are acting like he's garou or something.
This is absolute headcanon for Lucci. There is no reasoning whatsoever that he would awaken Haki out of the blue against someone he has prepped to fight just cause they’re stronger, even if it happens to other characters. Plenty of characters don’t awaken Haki by several tiers despite fighting people stronger than them, and especially not in a fight like you’re proposing Lucci would fight.
And I quote Rayleigh
The real advancement in Haki happens during extreme use in battle.
And I quote our Haki page

Ways of acquiring Haki

• During Fighting: When a person is placed in fights where the mind and body are pushed to the limits, abilities that lay dormant may be awakened suddenly. Training is needed in order for the user to manipulate Haki at ease.
Plenty characters do awaken Haki by fighting people stronger than them. We just don't know of it because its not blatantly stated "they use Haki".
That's why Blackbeard sensed Luffy's Haki all the way back in Jaya even though we never see him explicitly use Haki.

Last edited:
Didn't Luffy track Blueno while he was coming out of a different dimension?

Come on now

Also Zoro vs Kaku was a battle of Predictions, Zoro could predict Kaku's shit but the same is true vice versa.

Also at this point this is a Zoro who has 1-2 layers of Analytical Prediction. One is from his Goken style swordsmanship and the other one is full one mental imagary based Prediction. At this point Zoro has 2 forms of Information Analysis as well, so I'm really not sure how Deku is even remotely as Analytical as Lucci does.

Lucci >>> Zoro and Luffy in terms of skill, who are way above Deku. Also I saw someone compare Gentle Villain to Luffy which is just really funny since Luffy's Devil Fruit is much harder to predict than Gentle's abilities.

In two of these examples Zoro straight up said where he was aiming, but that's not true for all of them so it's fair.
Lucci fought Luffy, who kept up with a dude reading his mind + predicting his movements + was faster than him. He's capable of handling this.
Hmm

Wouldn't these 3 also apply to Lucci? The first 2 due to Kenbu and the 3rd when Lucci uses his speed amps (iirc both Kamisoru and Seimei Kikan were faster than G2)

In two of these examples Zoro straight up said where he was aiming, but that's not true for all of them so it's fair.
The neck stuff?
Hmm

Wouldn't these 3 also apply to Lucci? The first 2 due to Kenbu and the 3rd when Lucci uses his speed amps (iirc both Kamisoru and Seimei Kikan were faster than G2)
He could do all of that in Base. Without Soru, without Seimei Kikan, without Hybrid, without anything. 50% of the time didn't even use Kenbun

Back