• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya vs Oscar Pine

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I had to do this fight. I always found Oscar and Izuku to be a little similar.

This is 100% Izuku with Eri helping him maintain it. (1,000,000% and Iron Soles are restricted)

Speed is Not Equalized.

Izuku's AP: 64 tons

Oscar's AP:>>>>>>>>>>>>>18 tons

Izuku's Speed: Far faster than Mach 13

Oscar's Speed: Far faster than Mach 11

Who wins?

Izuku: (0)

Oscar: (0)

Izuku (100%)
Oscar RWBY

What's wrong with Iron Soles? If you're giving him the loli backpack you should at least give him the actually standard stuff

Besides, Oscar is only 8-B with Ozpin's help, and that only lasts a limited time from my memory of Volume 5

Iron Soles increase his kicks by two. 64 X 2 = 128

Izuku already has the AP advantage, he doesn't need his Iron Soles.

Also Oscar is 8-B period, he isn't only 8-B with Ozpin possessing.

That last part is going to change eventually

Besides, he isn't even 64. He shouldn't be close to be honest, comparing something to a statistics amp doesn't make sense.

Izuku is a bit more close to baseline for one-shoting a Zero Point bot literally hours after getting One for All

And considering how he's been training through the series, pretty sure both of them are around the same level

So I don't think Iron Soles are really going to cause a problem in the matchup. Especially considering it's wierd to leave out

No he isn't, did you see the calc? Izuku's 1,000,000% is only 25% higher than 100%.

Pretty sure OFA multipliers were turned down

Otherwise we'd get Large Building level 5% which isn't consistent with feats we see

Not to mention even if you want to compare delibrately increasing strength to when they don't have their strength pumped up, Oscar is still vastly above baseline.

It's basically equal.

Can you not read, is something wrong?

25% has nothing to do with the OFA multipliers.

It was stated by the doctor.

Izuku 100% is 64 tons, end of story.

Right

If we're playing that Passive agressively, Izuku beats him to death due to AP

The "muh >" argument can also be applied to the guy who constantly seeks to improve himself.

DMUA said:
If we're playing that Passive agressively, Izuku beats him to death due to AP
You have absolutely zero right to call out people being passive aggressive when you yourself act that way all the time

Was I being agressive?

I wasn't trying to sound like that, I'm sorry if I offended you.

No you weren't, like at all barring the reading part.

I get people don't act their best all the time (Me on Slade vs Noumu)

But DMUA calling out a person for being passive aggressive is incredibly hypocritical

Me being a hypocrite does not make the action any less bad

In fact it is extra encouragement to not do that thing

A lot more encouragement

Anyways, now that I think about it, Deku having the Eri backpack is kinda busted considering it means he basically recovers from any and all damage Oscar actually does to him

... Then again Ozpin's kinda the worst so he may or may not just kick the kid off

Either way

Izuku is running on a time limit, if he doesn't win quick enough, Eri erases him from existence.

This is Oscar, not Ozpin.

It's Ozpin possessing Oscar, otherwise he's not actually 8-B

Well that's something

Oscar is always 8-B, no reason for him not to be.

It's on his profile.

Pretty sure that's a thing that's been meant to be revised, but otherwise I don't know

Speaking of revisions Oscar was also considered to be not 8-B one time but that's another ordeal entirely

No it's not, in fact the RWBY girls (Jaune, Ren, and Nora as well), are being upgraded to 8-B via the Haven fight and more. So End of volume 5 RWBY and Volume 6 are 8-B.

We aren't changing the profiles till Volume 6 ends though.

WeeklyBattles said:
Oscar is High 8-C, Ozcar (Oscar possessed by Ozpin) is 8-B
Why is he High 8-C, he has no High 8-C scaling, only 8-B scaling

Lionheart isn't really that top tier of a huntsman and he struggled when fighting Grimm RWBY could fodderize

He only staggered Hazel when possessed

Leonardo could hurt Oscar when he was possed by Ozpin, he could also hurt Weiss's summon which impaled Hazel, he also held back Qrow and blocked hits from him.

He also was able to push Qrow away, so he could hit Ozpin.

He was out of practice and said himself he wasn't that skilled

But I guess in that case maybe

What does him being out of pactice and less skilled mean for his AP and Dura? He blocked multiple attacks from Qrow and Weiss's summon.

He injured Weiss's summon and even pushed Qrow back for a instant. He can hurt an Oscar who was being possessed by Ozpin, who you say is 8-B. Oscar was able to take hits from Leo, and even whack him around.

Ozpin possessing Oscar isn't any stronger than normal Oscar, he just has far more skill.

From what I'm being told, no one at the Battle of Haven was High 8-C. So Oscar has literally no reason to be High 8-C, since he never fought or traded blows with High 8-C characters.

Edit: I'm derailing, so I'll drop this.

100% Izuku???? I get this my be made before the resent changes, Oscar is no longer city block level. He is large building. And Same for Izuku at his regualer precentages but at 100%, he is at small town level. So... I think Deku stomps if its 100% Deku.

Back