• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya vs. Ichigo Kurosaki

ichigo wins, he is as fast as izuku and has a long range slashing attack that will kill deku once it hits,

to boot, ichigo has his sword which will give him a edge in direct one on ones in clase range :)

Gonna have to go with Deku via better combat smarts. Ichigo is not really the sharpest tool in the shed.

Also, speed is equalized.

On another note, Ichigo's profile has Enhanced Strength, Speed and Durability in the notable attacks/techniques section, which is stupid because it is neither notable, nor is it an attack or a technique.

^^you could make a content revision thread or simply ask in the bleach discussion thread if it is ok to take it out :)

Nah I'm not interested, just a nitpick, I'm just here to read and join some discussion and not to do calcs and character page revisions, as it's not just too many of them also as I have no interest in doing so.

Well this is off topic now. I think I still vote for ichigo though, his strongest form could beat current deku.

Zero Omega EX said:
Ya know the one who blocked a ******* cero from menos grande and still had more energy to spare.
Substitute Shinigami Ichigo, which is the one specifically stated to be used in the OP is building level.

Lel.

Well isn't that what I'm talking about? Ya know, not having zangetsu, blocking memos grande cero, ishida absorbing his overflowing reiatsu and firing it with his bow.

His profile still states building level. If that feat of grand cero and what not is above that, you might wanna take it up to the content revisions section.

Gemmysaur said:
His profile still states building level. If that feat of grand cero and what not is above that, you might wanna take it up to the content revisions section.
I believe Ichigo is actually at least 8-B when he finds his shikai by the end of the substitute shinigami arc. Zero Omega EX is right though his mid-arc version of Ichigo was weaker due to his lack of control over his power, but their is no doubt that Ichigo was High 8-C. I'm giving this to Ichigo.

Ichigo he was able to withstand several piercings from a high level hollow like grand fisher and end it in a stalemate and nearly stomped a surpressed Renji that is enough to give him the win along with superior street smarts

Hst master said:
Ichigo he was able to withstand several piercings from a high level hollow like grand fisher and end it in a stalemate and nearly stomped a surpressed Renji that is enough to give him the win along with superior street smarts
And make a Menos retreat all his own

If pushed, deck will use OFA x1,000,000. I say he wins this based on that. Not to mention Deku is tactically better.

Back