• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya (Boku no Hero Academia) vs Beatrice (Re:Zero)

Beatrice bfr's him to another dimension, accelerates his time or traps him in an illusion, unless this is nerfed beatrice, the one after arc 4 who can't use her greatest spells, and has to use mana crystals, in which case all she really does with that is use her energy stakes thing, which she can only do that like 8 times.

You can't restrict abilities, and beatrice still stomps.

Only way this would be remotely fair is if you make it after she formed the contract with subaru, which means she can't use any of her strong spells without subaru, and can only use magic like 8 times.

If I use the one from Arc 4, would that mean that Midoriya stomps?

If so, I'll just delete the thread, as it won't work either way.

The one from arc 4 is precisely the one that stomps, the one from arc 5 and later is the one that is weakened, and i still am not sure how exactly she fights then/what moves she uses besides minya, due to the lack of translations.

Why even use beatrice in the first place? Izuku has no hax while beatrice does, you could have used someone with no hax like Garfiel Tinsel or Wilhelm van Astrea

Celestial Pegasus said:
The one from arc 4 is precisely the one that stomps, the one from arc 5 and later is the one that is weakened, and i still am not sure how exactly she fights then/what moves she uses besides minya, due to the lack of translations.
Yeah, sorry lol. I meant Arc 5. And she's still able to use Murak (I'm only up to Arc 5 in the Light Novel [I've been reading the fan translations, so I don't know how accurate everything is.])

Why even use beatrice in the first place? Izuku has no hax while beatrice does, you could have used someone with no hax like Garfiel Tinsel or Wilhelm van Astrea

I felt that 1,000,000% Full Cowl would've been able to defeat most characters from Re:Zero, easily.

Izuku only scales to being above like a large building level+ feat unless i am missing something, while re zero mid tiers scale to a 15 ton feat so slightly above baseline.

Wilhelm who is the strongest 8-B would be like: baseline city block level<elsa<old wilhelm<young wilhelm<power of love wilhelm.

Still the characters are lowballed atm due to no translations it's pretty likely they get upgraded later, but who knows when that will happen all the good stuff with feats is untranslated.

Back