• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ivy Valentine VS Garou

New Timeline Ivy VS Half Monster Garou

Speed Equalized.

Fight takes place in a Soul Calibur VI stage.

Ivy - 0

Garou - 1

Inconclusive - 0

Okay so....

Ivy

- Stat Amp with Soul Charge

- Likely to play the ranged game.

- Weapon has various forms.

- Soul Manipulation

Garou

- Likely has way better AP (At least high 7-C, likely higher)

- Regen

- Stat Amp

- Attack Reflection

- Precog

- Fear Aura

I'm leaning on Garou for this one. Not sure how applicable Ivy's Soul Manip is gonna be, Garou seems to have way better things in his favour. Maybe put Garou in his second key perhaps?

Stillwinston said:
Okay so....
Ivy

- Stat Amp with Soul Charge

- Likely to play the ranged game.

- Weapon has various forms.

- Soul Manipulation

Garou

- Likely has way better AP (At least high 7-C, likely higher)

- Regen

- Stat Amp

- Attack Reflection

- Precog

- Fear Aura

I'm leaning on Garou for this one. Not sure how applicable Ivy's Soul Manip is gonna be, Garou seems to have way better things in his favour. Maybe put Garou in his second key perhaps?
Ivy can simply steal the souls of her opponents. Plus she also has clairvoyance and telekinesis to assist her. Not sure how combat applicable the clairvoyance and telekinesis are, but her soul manipulation does seem to be combat applicable.

If it's a stomp, I might redux this thread.

Doesn't Garou also have a reactive adaptation? How does Clairvo work though? Even with Ivy's weapon I don't think Garou would have too much trouble.

Can I just request this to end in them banging?

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Doesn't Garou also have a reactive adaptation? How does Clairvo work though? Even with Ivy's weapon I don't think Garou would have too much trouble.
Can I just request this to end in them banging? </div>
He does, but I don't think that would counter things like Ivy's Soul Manipulation. And I don't know how combat applicable Ivy's clairvoyance is.

Can I just request this to end in them banging? </div>
I'm not in charge of your thoughts or actions, but I'd say only if you can picture Garou being submissive XD

This is gonna become a debate of how impossible that is and who doms

I thought I responded to the other one. Anyway, I think Garou can handle the weapon she has after taking some damage. But how does she use soul manip?

This is gonna become a debate of how impossible that is and who domsI thought I responded to the other one. Anyway, I think Garou can handle the weapon she has after taking some damage. But how does she use soul manip?
Ivy doms, end of story. Garou's probably into that lol

I think it involves a weapon strike? idk for sure how it activates or anything, but I'm 99% sure it involves her weapon.

I suggest we wait as the Cervantes calc needs to be updated (I need to message Kep about that) due to the Horizon stuffs.

Soul Calibur is underrated, but honestly we need to wait for more concrete stuff, Garou is very powerful, but like most of the verse, is pretty lackluster in terms of feats, gonna give it to Ivy cause she does have the skills to take him down, if speed wasn't equalized them Garou would win easily as I think only around 5 Soul Calibur characters are lightning timers (may be updated to more but at least 5 are lightning timers), if Garou has a chance at winning, and higher end calcs are used them Garou out powers her but even then that doesn't stop Ivy from yanking that soul out

I wish Soul Calibur characters were lightning timers....Or at least we have a calcable feat of such a thing...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I wish Soul Calibur characters were lightning timers....Or at least we have a calcable feat of such a thing...
Nightmare, Siegfried, Siegfried's dad, Algol, and Zasalmel are lightning timers, and there have been times where they unleashed lightning attacks and they dodge it from pretty close proximity, so yes there SC characters that are lightning timers, though they've only displayed it at there higher levels

Could you show me the feats? Like seriously, I want to get those calced because Supersonic+ SC characters are painful to look at...

Don't even need to, it's called common sense, honestly just need to play the games, you can clearly see multiple characters utilizing lightning based attacks, though I will say they aren't all lightning timers due to balancing, I'll go dig them up but you should do the same as well, not hard to find

Um, what? I'm one of the ones who has been revising SC on this site. But I think I have not seen the lightning feats you speak of. It's not common sense, more or less missing the exact feat. So I'd rather you just show the feat making this much easier. This isn't a matter of common sense.

Um yeah it is, if I fight someone, who has lightning, and I have beaten them, multiple times, you become a lightning timer, that's how Naruto verse got treated, that's how several other verses have become lightning timers, you must be fair otherwise everything falls apart, so I'll dig the feats up, but suggest you replay the games (SC4 and 5 are good, also I believe SC3 is where Siegfried becomes Nightmare also has some feats in it)

That's not true.

I fight someone who uses lightning. Doesn't mean they are as fast as lightning. Otherwise Siegfried and co. would have been MHS ages ago. The issue is whether these characters can react to lightning. Having lightning doesn't make you as fast as lightning without evidence. People can easily have attacks much faster than them.

Back