• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IVE GOT ANOTHER CHILD I NEED TO MAKE INTO A CORPSE | Bill Cipher vs Sora | 2-8-0 (um grace? Idk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I approve

Why? I still don’t see the reason to why the way Sora uses Acausality Type 4 does not counter Bill’s Law and Causality Manipulation.
Cause it instead rewrites the Timeline for a different effect, then what will happen, I think
And it's also needs to be activated Vs Weridmageddon which Passively does those things

Cause it instead rewrites the Timeline for a different effect, then what will happen, I think
And it's also needs to be activated Vs Weridmageddon which Passively does those things
Bill does similar: he rewrites everything by removing laws and causality. Why wouldn’t it counter? Also, uh, Weirdmageddon does not do anything passively I’m pretty sure (besides empowering Bill).

Bill does similar: he rewrites everything by removing laws and causality. Why wouldn’t it counter?
Cause Sora's Type 4 doesnt seem to give him immunity to law or causality hax, to me, and that would lead him to be affected by no more causality which means he cant cause the power of waking to wake up and do something
Also, uh, Weirdmageddon does not do anything passively I’m pretty sure (besides empowering Bill).
it can send waves of Weirdness which can make objects come to life, spawn random beings, transmute beings and objects, change the size of beings to insane degrees, bring game characters and two dimensional beings to the third dimension and several other logic breaking effects. i think that can count as passive

Cause Sora's Type 4 doesnt seem to give him immunity to law or causality hax, to me, and that would lead him to be affected by no more causality which means he cant cause the power of waking to wake up and do something
Hmmm. It looks like an interesting point. I would wait for Sora supporters to respond.
However if it turns out not to work, it would definitely be a stomp.
Passive means does not require conscious thoughts, meanwhile this can be just Bill doing these things from far apart, I guess. And I recall there was a CRT trying to add passives but I don’t remember why it failed.

Hmmm. It looks like an interesting point. I would wait for Sora supporters to respond.
if it not work wallahi im cooked
Passive means does not require conscious thoughts, meanwhile this can be just Bill doing these things from far apart, I guess. And I recall there was a CRT trying to add passives but I don’t remember why it failed.
I mean Bill isnt shown to activating these things, so im pretty sure it should be assumed that Weridmageddon passively does it, infact in the same video Bill says "READY TO CAUSE SOME HAVOC BOYS?" which probably means he hasent done anything yet

if it not work wallahi im cooked
Real
I mean Bill isnt shown to activating these things, so im pretty sure it should be assumed that Weridmageddon passively does it, infact in the same video Bill says "READY TO CAUSE SOME HAVOC BOYS?" which probably means he hasent done anything yet
I found the CRT and it seems like they said he does not need Weirdmaggeddon to have physical form… but the point is that once Weirdmaggeddon is activated it still passively sends madness waves, etc. Maybe I would do more research and create another CRT on that.

Because of how Sora's type 4 works it'd be a retroactive ability (triggering before a passive once "activated", in plain terms), meaning that it'd trigger before Bill removes causality and whatever regardless of the chain of events.

Because of how Sora's type 4 works it'd be a retroactive ability (triggering before a passive once "activated", in plain terms), meaning that it'd trigger before Bill removes causality and whatever regardless of the chain of events.
But does it grant him any immunities to Causality/Law manipulation, it only seems to rewrite a timeline to have different causality

More like into changing history yet retaining events from both timelines as "true" at the same time, meaning that Sora can retroactively change a series of events to his favor, in very simple terms.

Bill's last performance is Weirdmageddon.
At the end of the day, it would be destroyed... Sora wouldn't survive, because its just a total void of outer spaced with the lack of everything.

Sora either suffocate (because he doesn't have SS1), or can't move at all because there's no ground.
Any scenario is possible when this happened, but ultimately, he lose when it does.

Bill's last performance is Weirdmageddon.
At the end of the day, it would be destroyed... Sora wouldn't survive, because its just a total void of outer spaced with the lack of everything.

Sora either suffocate (because he doesn't have SS1), or can't move at all because there's no ground.
Any scenario is possible when this happened, but ultimately, he lose when it does.
He does have type 1 self sustenance...

And has unlimited flight too as listed since the KHI key (they took a bit to develop that, before you nitpick or something, it's also usable in gameplay in KHI as shown here), in fact he has used it when having to fight in a groundless area before.

He can't write anything if its lack (can he?)
With the X-Blade he can remake the whole cosmology as he wants, so that's not a factor.

He does have type 1 self sustenance.
Where the hell did you get that, i don't see none of it being listed in the profile (?)
And has unlimited flight too as listed since the KHI key (they took a bit to develop that, before you nitpick or something, it's also usable in gameplay in KHI as shown here), in fact he has used it when having to fight in a groundless area before.
Sorry, no offense, but is this listed in the profile?
Doesn't VS Thread Rules said you can't compete something that is not officially accepted in the page?
With the X-Blade he can remake the whole cosmology as he wants, so that's not a factor.
There's nothing to remake if its completely lack.

Where the hell did you get that, i don't see none of it being listed in the profile (?)
KHIII key on the P&A section

Sorry, no offense, but is this listed in the profile?
Yes, KHI key in the P&A section

Doesn't VS Thread Rules said you can't compete something that is not officially accepted in the page?
I'm merely expanding on that for the purposes of a vs thread, do you expect every single thing to be exhaustively covered? I already get complaints off-site of the page being really long as is.

There's nothing to remake if its completely lack.
He can make a cosmology from nothing, that was Xehanort's plan with the X-Blade.

KHIII key on the P&A section
Yes, KHI key in the P&A section
Alright, y'all need to bold the text, i can't see nut💀
I'm merely expanding on that for the purposes of a vs thread, do you expect every single thing to be exhaustively covered?
It gets very confusing if you can't see something that you're supposed to see.
The text is incredibly light, it even got none of them scans... but alr, i'm fine with it because its still listed.
He can make a cosmology from nothing, that was Xehanort's plan with the X-Blade.
Will he do this with his own In-Character?

More like into changing history yet retaining events from both timelines as "true" at the same time, meaning that Sora can retroactively change a series of events to his favor, in very simple terms.
Cant Bill avoid having history being changed by being a Type 4 himself

Actually no, more specifically, the profile notes he's into a sort of time loop in the first place, so that'd go against his nature working like that.

Oh, one little thing, the OP should equalize speed now that I'm looking as Sora blitzes otherwise.
wait i didndt do that?
Actually no, more specifically, the profile notes he's into a sort of time loop in the first place, so that'd go against his nature working like that.
Thats for his Type 1, his Type 4 is based off living in the nightmare realm, a place without laws or causality

The OP specifies the area the battle takes place is not that one, so for the purposes of interacting with Sora that's not a factor AFAIK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back