• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>Sonic is far more in character to use Chaos Control and uses it mainly when in Super Form.Titan tails leads with Energy Beams,Absorption or RE.

>Titan tail's RW is not very combat applicable as it only restored the whole Multiverse while Sonic's erased and warped it.

>Fatehax prevents Tails from winning via absorb and also Titan Tail's absorbtion is a straight line and easy to dodge and Sonic first hand has seen it in action and knows how powerful it is.Also Sonic can resist his life force being drained from Enerjak.

>Fatehax also prevents Sonic from dying here as Tails can only incap which makes things harder for Tails.In verse Sonic can't die from other beings due to his fatehax so this is applicable here and no it's not wank especially when no one in Archie resists it.

>Tails may have the AP advantage as Titan but AP means jack against someone with type 8 immortality.

>The argument that Tails would know what Sonic would do is kinda contradicted by Sonic's nature that he's unpredictable and chaotic in nature and in combat as stated by Eggman.

To conclude the true chad to the end is the Blue Blur,winning via versatility.Chadails has lost his title of "chad" and is taken and now passed to "Chadic".In the end the true power of Chaos Control,Fatehax and Type 8 win in the end!!!!Titan Tails maybe the "chosen one" but he's no match for the embodiment of chaos.

The winner is Sonic the Hedgehog.

P.S we didn't even need Ultra Sonic ;)

Sonic never used Chaos Control in a fight, that's a straight up lie, he only used it to reverse a SGW, meanwhile Tails has the knowledge of every Tails, plus already his pre existing knowledge as well, plus Tails used those since he knew how to beat Mogul, Sonic leads every fight with energy blasts and physical attacks, not Chaos Control, plus he canonicaly stalemated with a character weaker than Titan Tails

Another lie, Tails RW erased everyones memories of what happened, meanwhile Sonic never used Chaos Control offensively

Sonic doesn't even renember Titan Tails, so he can't know what Tails can do and it's powers, and If Sonic only resists life force drain than Titan Tails can absorve all his powers

Good thing Tails has a inteligence advantage and can seal him.

Ap advantage means Sonic can't hurt Tails, plus Titan Tails is way more likely to use sealing.

Except that Tails has the knowledge of every Tails in the multiverse, plus Eggman after figuring that put was able to predict Sonic via the chaos being constant, something Tails can easily do.

Keep being delusional, Sonic can't win this cause all the FRA were before arguments of Tails were brought ul, and I proved that your reasons are invalid and straight up lies

@Theuser789 wait, are you implying that while Sonic hasn't used Chaos Control in a combat situation, Tails can use his RW in a combat setting? (I say imply, cause it was on one paragraph together.)

Has Tails shown sealing? I'm not sure if it was Tails who seal Mogul in the Chaos Emerald or someone with connections like Merlin.

Eggman have been able to figure out Sonic's FateHax but Eggman found that out after going insane over why he could not beat Sonic in previous battles. Tails has not shown the same level of obsession as Eggman.

Can Titan Tails resist Ultra Sonic's atomic rewriting? If the range and power is greater than the SGW?

Tails may be a genius but Sonic is a combat Genius. Tails's genius can only take him so far if he can't use it in a combat setting.

Tails has the knowledge of every Tails, not just the main one, he is infinite Tails joined togheter, so he can figure that out, plus he has cosmoc awareness as well

The RW of Titan Tails is diferent from Chaos Control, and Tails can and did use it in a manner it affects his opponents

Yes it was Tails, it's heavily implied

Sonic isn't Ultra here

Plus Sonic doesn't resists absortion on the level of Titan Tails, only from a Enerjak avatar which is weaker than the ultimate power in the multiverse, plus Mogul who is onipresent couldn't dodge it, so Sonic can't as well

Yeah, I own the comic this takes place, issue 150. It was said in dialog boxes that Zonic recruited all of the Tails. However, the panels don't imply an infinite amount of Tails and even Master Mogul comments "Ha! This is truly a night of a thousand Tails. Prepare to meet the end!"

Idk what to believe. Vague dialog text boxes or Master Mogul, destroyer of multi-verse zones.

Edit: I know the comment of Zonic recruiting "all the Tails" came from Zonic's mouth at the end of 149. But like I said, Mogul gave a number of a thousand and the panels didn't imply more than that. Plus, that quote came from the end of an issue. The comment was made as a cliff hanging.

Then the No Zone should be cluttered with Tails. And they shouldn't have only been in one room. If there was an infinite amount of Tails, there shouldn't even be a scene where Master Mogul rips off a roof of a building and is surprised to see so many Tails.

If there were an infinite amount,

1. That room should not have been able to hold them all. The No Zone never had any evidence with using Doctor Who technology.

2. Master Mogul should have came across, I don't know, a couple million Tails as he was thrashing the No Zone before being lead to where the Tails(s) were being kept.

And that's why I believe in the Thousand comment more than the "all of them" comment.

The scene isn't a good source since he doesn't show everyone, not even a thousand, not even a thousand, we know the Archie multiverse is infinite and Zonic reunited every Tails in the Multiverse cause of the choosen one prophesy

Plus "the night of thousand Tails" is a obvious expression and a reference to that book with similar name, not literal

Plus this is kinda derail yet again

Well, not really derailing, as you claim Titan Tails intelligence is based on the "infinite" amount of Tails Prime Tails could use.

ElixirBlue said:
Well, not really derailing, as you claim Titan Tails intelligence is based on the "infinite" amount of Tails Prime Tails could use.
Tails already has cosmic awareness, and the number doesn't change much, tho it is still infinite

Theuser789 said:
Tails has the knowledge of every Tails, not just the main one, he is infinite Tails joined togheter, so he can figure that out, plus he has cosmoc awareness as well
Sure, Comic Awareness. I'm not concern over that. I'm concern with Titan Tails using the experience of an "infinite" (quote on quote) versions of Tails to call upon for wisdom to fight Sonic with.

Oblivion Lightning said:
We hit grace this is over Sonic won and many knowledgeable members agreed.
Before any arguments for Tails was brought into place questioning the reasons, that's appeal to authority

Though, it's understandable no one wanted to stand up for Tails if you know the length and extent of Archie Sonic's abilities and who he has defeated on this wiki.

Alright. This is dumb.

First of all, Titan Tails consists of every Tails in the multiverse. Taking Mogul's use of what is basically a turn of phrase not only literally but also as more credible than Zonic, the narrator, and Athair describing events and actions is laughable.

Sonic's type 8 is irrelevant since it left him so exhausted, he passed out, each revival would make the fight easier for Tails.

Theusers' request to see Sonic resisting power absorption still hasn't happened. I don't recall him displaying this, especially not against Enerjak. Furthermore, there's no reason he would have this resistance when Mogul and Enerjak avatars, who are both more powerful and versatile than him, don't, so I definitely want to see this.

The Sword of Acorns not only isn't standard equipment for Sonic, but he's shown not being super adept with it.

I don't believe Sonic's chaos abilities are shown to be substantially better than Tails, not that that even matters due to Tails having the knowledge of every Tails in the multiverse.
Sonic erasing and warping the multiverse happened by accident, he meant to do the same thing Tails did simply restore it.

Ultra Sonic hasn't shown the ability to rewrite living things, either because he can't for some reason or character with comparable strength like Ugly Naugus resist it. Ergo he can't rewrite Tails.

Fate hax does not prevent death, Mephiles killed him, and his type 8 comes from him being brought back from being erased ie he died.

Turbo Tails is stated to be stronger than Super Sonic, and Titan Tails is impossibly stronger both with or without the Chaos Force's power. Titan Tails was a cosmic entity that was able to overpower the entire Chaos Force just like Sonic (except like, for real) and then he gains the entire Chaos Force on top of that power. Even Mega Man was able to resist the SGW, there's no reason someone so much stronger than Sonic couldn't resist his reality warping. If Sonic is able to accidentally blow up the source of his power, there's no reason a more powerful Tails couldn't do the same.

Sonic has absolutely no means of winning.

Ok, So I'm only responding to the points I am able to respond to.

Foneybone1 said:
I don't believe Sonic's chaos abilities are shown to be substantially better than Tails, not that that even matters due to Tails having the knowledge of every Tails in the multiverse.
Sonic erasing and warping the multiverse happened by accident, he meant to do the same thing Tails did simply restore it.
D00BD654-6479-4B33-A094-082572F33499
1.Sonic's RW and Tails RW are on different levels. Mogul, at that point, yes destroyed millions of universes by the time Sonic & Tails got to the No Zone. (Also note, Mogul wasn't doing a sweep to the Multiverse like Super Sonic)

D6F580F7-E9F3-461D-BF7C-AEC006B339F0
2.What Tails did was essentially a Save point hax that the Player from Undertale can do, restore dead lives to a pervious point in the past, but yes, on a multiveral scale. A range Super Sonic can reach with his own RW.

08E5B12A-2A96-4C85-88E0-D16528F545C2
3.Sonic, however, has shown more complex RW Control than Tails's "savepoint". At that time, Eggman rewrote the past and present, unlike Mogul who was only focusing on destroying universes. Sonic's RW not only restored the alterations Eggman made on reality, but also using will, traveled back in time to save Sally. And later used the same will during SGW, as he told Super Megaman, it took concentration. What was accidental was the destruction to the infinite Multiverse, but that doesn't take away Super Sonic's range and destructive capabilities, only shown what he would able to do if he had the intent.

Ultra Sonic hasn't shown the ability to rewrite living things, either because he can't for some reason or character with comparable strength like Ugly Naugus resist it. Ergo he can't rewrite Tails.

Super Sonic has, rewriting living being and concepts (though accidentally but is still capable). By nature of the transformation, Ultra Sonic is a more powerful version than Super Sonic. Sonic doesn't do it to Naugus cause that would be murder and Sonic has never had a body count in story, no matter how dangerous the villain is, including Eggman.

Though, if you want scaling, than Hyper Tails is more powerful than Titan Tails.

Fate hax does not prevent death, Mephiles killed him, and his type 8 comes from him being brought back from being erased ie he died.

Except, not? That's a separate continuity. There was a mention of Solaris and Mephiles in the last page of the Archie Sonic Encyclopedia but that was a summary of the Sonic 06 game. Archie Sonic has its own interpretation when it comes to game events.

There was a nod to Mephiles during Scourge's time in the No Zone prison but Archie Sonic still never died in his continuity.

Turbo Tails is stated to be stronger than Super Sonic, and Titan Tails is impossibly stronger both with or without the Chaos Force's power. Titan Tails was a cosmic entity that was able to overpower the entire Chaos Force just like Sonic (except like, for real) and then he gains the entire Chaos Force on top of that power. Even Mega Man was able to resist the SGW, there's no reason someone so much stronger than Sonic couldn't resist his reality warping. If Sonic is able to accidentally blow up the source of his power, there's no reason a more powerful Tails couldn't do the same.

I like things to be clear. All of Tails's transformations and our understanding of the Chaos Force happen before this:

B94CA223-B515-4371-82EB-F18E5767BFA8
20604DE2-706C-4C22-9256-F180D77C2E5B
Back when all our understanding of the Chaos Force and Enerjak's power(who's power were absorbed) were just covered by the GREEN EMERALDS.

Foneybone1 said:
How did you put multiple quotes in one post? I couldn't figure out how to get that to work.
Quote mine and see how I broke mine up. It's your whole quote, but I place </dig> at the end of a paragraph and <dig class="quote"> at the beginning of a paragraph and deleted words that I wasn't responding to. (Replace the g with v.)

It is annoying on mobile. How long do you think it took me to make my response to yours?

By the way, I love your profile pic. I carry BONE (the graphic novel that contains all 9 books) around with me every time I go traveling. It's my travel book.

I have most of it typed as a note on my phone so probably within an hour of this reply. Time has made a lier out of me, I'll have to respond in the morning, I apologize.

Is it the colored version or black and white? I have all 9 separate and was going to get the all-in-one book at a books a million but it was black and white.

Well this took long enough, my phone decided to delete my note, so I said screw it to multi quoting since I'm back on my phone.

1 Mogul didn't use reality warping, he physically crushed each zone, it's pointless to compare it to Sonic's reality warping.

2 It doesn't compare to Undertale since save files dont exist in Sonic, Tails had to recreate the multiverse from scratch.

3 The point I'm trying to make about it being accidental is all it took to go from restoration to destruction was a lack of concentration. Mega Man was able to passively resist the effects of and undo the SGW with only minutes of experience. Turbo Tails could replicate what he did,let alone Titan.

I was referring to Ultra Sonic's atomic rewrite ability, which appears separate from his regular reality warping. I don't think it was you who brought up that ability, so I should have been more specific.

Of course the game itself isn't canon, but the page in the encyclopedia is, and it does mention Sonic's death. (I admit it doesn't specifically say Mephelis killed him, that was an error on my part) In addition to him getting erased in issue 50, death is not off the table.

Red emeralds were introduced in issue 126 and the Chaos Force was shown to be a higher plane of reality in issue 121. It was already understood that the Chaos Force was more than just the source of power for green emeralds.

Back