• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's time for some RAVE-isions (Part 1)

FrenchStephy

He/Him
Just finished re-reading Rave so it's CRT time!

Darkness Weight
The 7-A characters are currently scaling to Doryu’s Darkness Weight, a blast of Dark Magic equal to 400 Megatons of power. The problem is that in the RAW, Doryu is actually saying “400メガブルーの重さ”, “400 Megablue of weight”. We have a weird weight unit that doesn’t even exist (thanks Mashima really sweet of you buddy), no megatons RIP 7-A you will not be missed.

Overdrive
Not a downgrade this time I hope. First, Endless should have 2 keys: Endless as the King of Oblivion (his 2 appearances; during the first Haru vs Lucia at Star Vestige and in the climax of the Hardner fight) and as the Dimension-Destroying Dark Bring (when fused with the 5 Mother DB/Sinclaire). His first key has some strong feats that could be calc’d but I will leave that to the pros.

What I want do is tackle the second key. Endless is "At least High 6-B, 5-B with Overdrive". The Planet level justification is: Planet level with Overdrive (Has the power to destroy the entire planet and wipe out all of human history, however it takes many hours to charge this power up and the destruction will destroy Endless along with the planet).

Before the World of Rave, there was the previous and "true" world where the apocalypse brought it to the end. All the lands were deserted, temperature rising, plagues were spread leading to a substantial birth decrease until nobody on earth was left. One human managed to survive and arrive at the Stellar Memory(1). She travelled back in time and changed history, causing a divergent timeline called ‘The Parallel World’. This is the world that Rave’s story takes place in. The result of that was the birth of Endless and the Sinclairs (& most likely the consequent creation of Etherion and the Holy Brings due to their mirroring nature). The force known as Endless that will eradicate the whole world and everything in it. Endless is the King of Stellar Memories; a lifeform with a will made of memories, making him a part of Stellar Memories and "an embodiment of memories": A beast whose only purpose is to annihilate the "false" history. Endless grows by accumulating hate and ambition, making it be indescribably unstoppable. When all five Mother DBs assemble, they fuse with Endless to return to their original form: the true origin of all the Dark Brings, the Dimension-Destroying Dark Bring who will bring the Overdrive that will erase the "false" world.

(1) Stellar (or Star) Memory = a natural phenomenon made by the planet’s lifeforce over billions of years. It’s an alternate dimension that transcend time and space, and even Etherion at full power cannot destroy it (it is said that no force can destroy it). Its entrance constantly changes places but by entering inside it you can manipulate time and space.

Main antagonist’s goal was to 1) Get Endless to nuke the parallel world with Overdrive while inside the Stellar Memory 2) travel back to the “real” world with Elie as his bride using the Space-Time manipulation of the Stellar Memory and 3) finally live his own life, free of his ancestor’s “sin”, his cursed destiny and all that stuff (since the human that created this parallel world was his ancestor). Endless’ Overdrive is stated numerous times to be able to erase the entire parallel world, and Endless himself in this state is the Dimension-Destroying (次元崩壊, Jigen Hōkai; litt. Dimension Collapse) Dark Bring. Alpine even made the distinction between the planet and the dimension/parallel world here (with translations). So, what I’m proposing is simple: Endless’ second key should be At least High 6-B, ??? with Overdrive (Has the power to destroy the entire parallel world that contains Rave’s Earth. However, charging the Overdrive takes many hours and the destruction will destroy Endless along with the dimension); y’all can decide what the ??? actually is based on the explanations, I don’t really know myself. Also, you may think that it's just an outlier but I don't agree because:
  • It scales to nobody, it's a "suicide" attack.
  • And yes I know, Etherion is stronger than the Overdrive, it is stated multiple times. But the thing is, Etherion was stated to be far stronger than THE Overdrive aka the weaker one that actually happened 50 years ago that (only) destroyed 1/10th of the world (thanks Shiba).
  • Etherion wasn't needed to stop Endless' Overdrive, it was needed to kill Endless himself before the Overdrive went off: True Overdrive (???) >>>>> Full Power Etherion (5-B) >>> Overdrive (probably 6-B or High 6-B) with 2nd key Endless himself somewhere below Full Power Etherion but above the Overdrive.
Gotta go fast
Pretty much every character is scaling from Elie’s lightning dodge. But the feat itself has a (huge?) problem: Elie never dodged lightning, she dodged electricity.

Also, having characters from the beginning of Rave scaling to a feat from Volume 26 (out of 35) doesn’t really make sense; Silfarion, the third from of Haru’s sword which greatly increase his speed didn't even reach the speed of sound at first. Of course, as the story progressed, Haru became stronger, faster and by the time of his fight against Sieghart in volume 6, he was able to attack at the speed of sound. So yeah, the calc needs to be remade, and we also need a new calc for the Beginning of Series characters.

Light Speed
The God Tiers are currently At least Massively Hypersonic, likely FTL (upscaling from 1) Elie's calc from before and 2) from Shakuma’s light speed attack). The thing is that Shakuma can ATTACK at the speed of light with his Lightning Magic but that’s all. It doesn’t scale to his combat, flight or reactions speed. And there are no proof that anybody else can dodge, react or attack faster than this spell, especially when we don't have much in terms of speed feats in the series. The "likely FTL" rating isn't accurate; Shakuma can be "???? (Faster than Post-Shiba Fight Haru), Speed of Light attack speed with Lightning (Can attack with a Lightning spell that move at the Speed of Light)

TL;DR
  • 7-A is based on a mistranslation so it needs to go
  • Upgrade Endless’ Overdrive + Adding a key for the Endless before he fused with the Sinclaires
  • Either remove or recalc Elie’s electricity dodge feat
  • Remove the likely FTL from the top tiers

OMG... Another person who actually cares about RAVE Power Scaling, this will bring a tear to my eye

1. Yeah, the 400 Megatons is wrong based on what you said, I think I have another calc that can give us Mountain level again however, I'll have to get it decided

2. Based on your evidence and how Overdrive will destroy the entire parallel world and dimension, that would be a Low 2-C feat, since Overdrive would be destroying an entire timeline and world, it's legitimately the same exact feat as Neo Eclipse, as for Etherion being above the original Overdrive, but not the full power one, that makes complete sense to me, I don't know why Endless's Regular AP would scale above his original Overdrive however

3. The Elie dodging lightning thing is fair, but Shakuma being able to attack at the speed of light should be matched by other's Attack Speed

OMG... Another person who actually cares about RAVE Power Scaling, this will bring a tear to my eye

1. Yeah, the 400 Megatons is wrong based on what you said, I think I have another calc that can give us Mountain level again however, I'll have to get it decided

2. Based on your evidence and how Overdrive will destroy the entire parallel world and dimension, that would be a Low 2-C feat, since Overdrive would be destroying an entire timeline and world, it's legitimately the same exact feat as Neo Eclipse, as for Etherion being above the original Overdrive, but not the full power one, that makes complete sense to me, I don't know why Endless's Regular AP would scale above his original Overdrive however

3. The Elie dodging lightning thing is fair, but Shakuma being able to attack at the speed of light should be matched by other's Attack Speed
Yeah, remember when I send you months ago the panel with the official translation of the "400 megabuls" and you tell me "no, it can't be that." lol?

Anyways, this CRT looks good! For Endless, I guess we can apply the rule for pocket dimensions, if they got starry sky or not?

There's people caring about RAVE? What a world.

Anyway, I agree with what's proposed, although I'm more in favor of the Low 2-C interpretation.

Well dang, RAVE is actually getting revisions. I haven't gotten into it much but just looking at this and the scans provided, it makes sense. Also, the wording for Overdrive definitely screams Low 2-C.

I don't get why the FTL needs to be removed, though.

I agree with the low 2c interpretation for overdrive

Also this is off topic but on Ashura and Lucia pages it says that via “final story” they have access to every dark bring in the verse
but my question is was it ever confirmed that this was due to them possessing final story as far as I recall
(I may be wrong) but we never learned what final story capabilities were

I also agree that Full Power Etherion scales only above the first Overdrive, and the not the 2nd one

I guess we can go for Low 2-C.

So Shuda and Deep Snow have a 800 Megaton feat together

So each scale to half of that and become 400 Megatons...
That's... really funny actually lmao

Also this is off topic but on Ashura and Lucia pages it says that via “final story” they have access to every dark bring in the verse
but my question is was it ever confirmed that this was due to them possessing final story as far as I recall
(I may be wrong) but we never learned what final story capabilities were
You're actually right. I think Asura had the Dark Bring but gave it to Lucia right away so his ability to use every Dark Bring has nothing to do with the Mother DB, since by the time Asura appears and fights the 5 Mother DB are already fused with Endless. We actually don't know what the "Last Story" Dark Bring does (it's not even named, I don't know where the "Last Story" name comes from lmao). But I don't really want to revise powers and abilities in this thread (that's why I called this CRT part 1 ;))

I don't get why the FTL needs to be removed, though.
Well, it's more like I don't really get why it should scale to anybody. It's an attack far faster than any of his other spells (he was like "hahaha you have someone (Belnika) that can help you avoid my attacks huh? Well, too bad because u can't do anything about the speed of light!!!")

Ok, got the speed revisions

Beginning of Series Haru and those that scale to him will be Superhuman (Mach 0.036)

Beginning of Series Haru with Silfarion and those that scale to him will be Transonic (Mach 1)

Post-6 Month Timeskip Haru and those that scale to him will be Supersonic+ (Mach 3.2)

Top Tiers will be Sub-Relativistic (1% SoL)

I'm not sure about scaling the Speed of Light feat to others, but realistically it should scale to the God Tiers

No complaints here, I guess we're done here? (Mitch you're too fast brother already made all the changes I didn't get to do anything)

I really appreciate the help comrades, I'll be back for part 2 soon (I hope) (y)

Also Overdrive would actually be 3-A

Overdrive isn’t destroying an entire space time continuum, it is destroying a section of space up to a certain point in the past, it’s destroying the parallel world and therefore universe yes, but it isn’t effecting all of the timeline

So basically it’ll be 3-A

Ok, got the speed revisions

Beginning of Series Haru and those that scale to him will be Superhuman (Mach 0.036)

Beginning of Series Haru with Silfarion and those that scale to him will be Transonic (Mach 1)

Post-6 Month Timeskip Haru and those that scale to him will be Supersonic+ (Mach 3.2)

Top Tiers will be Sub-Relativistic (1% SoL)

I'm not sure about scaling the Speed of Light feat to others, but realistically it should scale to the God Tiers
5 sec for Etherion is kinda lame If you want my opinion. Think "Anime". Nobody will ever show a beam flying past earth to space in 5 seconds, this kind of thing happens in Dragon ball in 1 to 3 seconds max, and they are not "beam" they are moving energy ball.

Overdrive isn’t destroying an entire space time continuum, it is destroying a section of space up to a certain point in the past, it’s destroying the parallel world and therefore universe yes, but it isn’t effecting all of the timeline
I mean... I guess you're right? Maybe?? I dunno?? 3-A and above tiering is too much for my brain (especially with my level in science and my bad english lmao) so idk need some help (little summary just in case: Endless was born to "annihilate the rewritten history" + Alpine also erased the branch of history that corresponds to RAVE's world on the time axis he drew during his explanation... + all the stuff i wrote in OP lol)

I mean... I guess you're right? Maybe?? I dunno?? 3-A and above tiering is too much for my brain (especially with my level in science and my bad english lmao) so idk need some help (little summary just in case: Endless was born to "annihilate the rewritten history" + Alpine also erased the branch of history that corresponds to RAVE's world on the time axis he drew during his explanation... + all the stuff i wrote in OP lol)
Destroying a certain amount of time isn't Low 2-C, Lucia and Endless describe that the old world will still exist in the series, so that means Overdrive wouldn't destroy the entire timeline, it would be destroying a section of it

So best we can do is 3-A

Destroying a certain amount of time isn't Low 2-C, Lucia and Endless describe that the old world will still exist in the series, so that means Overdrive wouldn't destroy the entire timeline, it would be destroying a section of it

So best we can do is 3-A
Or High 3-A

Back