• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's Time For A Showdown!: Arthur Morgan vs.Miles Hundredlives

Miles Hundredlives has come out of retirement to kill notorious outlaw Arthur Morgan. Arthur has heard someone is coming after him and prepares to face his challenger.

-Speed Equalized

-Both have a day of prep time

-Both have access to all of their equipment

-Battle takes place in Valentine

Arthur: (0 votes)

Miles: (1 votes, O.m.nikk)

Incon: (0 votes)

Milesmillionlives
ArthurMorganBio

If there was no preparation time, Miles would have won. It doesn't matter how much damage Arthur will take from the shots or explosions, he has no such Regenerationn source as Miles. But in this case Arthur has time to set an explosive trap or do anything else to have an advantage, whereas Miles has no way to use that time. Still, an important condition is missing: do they know anything (abilities/feats/rumors) about each other?

Ok then. I'll try to put my points below, but before that I want to mention that I barely know Arthur's abilities or how would he behave IC.

First of all I want to analyze their attack potency. As far as I can tell Arthur is more proficient with guns than Miles. Miles had spent 15 years on duty, but he himself admits that he is not as good with guns as Wax. Arthur has his deadeye ability and wider arsenal.
As for meele combat, it's hard to tell. It is stated that Miles is one of the best brawlers and knife fighters (in his country). Arthur is good as well.

As for the endurance, Miles takes the lead here. He may not have exceptional physical strength or resistances, but he can regenerate to compensate it. He cannot feel pain or run out of stamina. Here is my first concern: how would Arthur react to regrowing limbs or even head?

In short, Arthur will not be able to kill Miles. He can try to incapacitate him, but Miles had faced such situations before and he will use dynamite to counter nets/ropes/debris. Miles may not have higher attack potency but Arthur will eventually ran out of stamina. Miles will not see something exceptional from Arthur (he can consider him pewterarm to explain his strength) whereas Arthur will witness supernatural healing. I'll vote for Miles for now.

Back