• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dexter goes after a pirate (7-0-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Dexter has a week of prep time
Westley was aware that an attack was coming but didn’t know when or by who
Fight takes place in Westley's farm
SBA for everything else

Welcome to Florin
ArtStation - Dexter Morgan

Bay Harbour Butcher:
(
King_Dom470, AThe1412, Peppersalt43, MarkGoldbridge, Marvel_Champion_07, EnderLord8, Mariogoods)
Upscales from 300 joules

Pirate:
Downscales by a **** ton from 2980.1844 Joules

Incon:

Last edited:
While Wesley is incredibly skilled as a swordsman and a clever thinker, I don't think he has any answer to what Dexter has, like his tranq guns that can potentially put him out in one hit, or his other skills. Also his powder must be drank, and his Resurrection Pill does take quite a bit to take into effect, not to mention the fact that it has to be given to him while he is already 'mostly' dead. I don't think he has a way of winning this.

Well, I mean Dex broke through a wall, although the house was burning down at the time, so I don't know how strong that feat is for sure, plus he did need to do it in three hits.

Also, dunno how Westley heavily downscales from 2980 joules; his profile legit says "somewhat compares to Fezzik" (in fact, a lot of his stuff puts him against Fezzik). I don't think "somewhat compares to" means "significantly weaker than," broseph.

Also, Iocane poison is supposedly the most toxic material known to man in the series Westley came from, which apparently puts it on the same tier as poisons like Ricin, Strychnine, Tetradotoxin, and Botulinum. Depending on how Westley uses it, Dex is kinda screwed given Iocane is a largely unknown substance (likely because it's completely made up). Reading up Westley's profile, I legit submitted his resurrection to ArmorChompy's "worst users for each ability" thread just to see if he'll compete because what the hell is that?

Dex's best bet is his tranquilizers (which he has several different kinds based on his profile), which make for an easy incap since piercing damage is pretty valid in Street-level fights. I can't say I'm entirely sure how well he'll do in the actual AP part; stats say he isn't gonna do much, but still, piercing damage.

Dex's best bet is his tranquilizers (which he has several different kinds based on his profile), which make for an easy incap since piercing damage is pretty valid in Street-level fights. I can't say I'm entirely sure how well he'll do in the actual AP part; stats say he isn't gonna do much, but still, piercing damage.
He'd probably do what he usually does tie him to a table and stab him in the chest with a knife. If for whatever reason his knife can't pierce Westleys skin he can still just drown him if he wants

He'd probably do what he usually does tie him to a table and stab him in the chest with a knife. If for whatever reason his knife can't pierce Westleys skin he can still just drown him if he wants
Okay, I dunno if waterboarding is a valid strategy in a fight, but sure, why not?

Okay, I dunno if waterboarding is a valid strategy in a fight, but sure, why not?
I meant after Dex knocks him out with m99.

Just wanna point out that Dex has beaten characters physically stronger than him before, such as little chino. With prep time dex is gonna figure out a way to level the playing field like with his Tranq spear or just good ol' fashion sneaking up behind him and sticking him in the neck

Also, Iocane poison is supposedly the most toxic material known to man in the series Westley came from, which apparently puts it on the same tier as poisons like Ricin, Strychnine, Tetradotoxin, and Botulinum. Depending on how Westley uses it, Dex is kinda screwed given Iocane is a largely unknown substance (likely because it's completely made up). Reading up Westley's profile, I legit submitted his resurrection to ArmorChompy's "worst users for each ability" thread just to see if he'll compete because what the hell is that?
Off topic but can you link that thread? That sounds interesting to look at.
Also, voting Dexter. What the heck is Westley supposed to do against a gun?

Off topic but can you link that thread? That sounds interesting to look at.
Also, voting Dexter. What the heck is Westley supposed to do against a gun?
Counted.

Westleys resistance to poison could make it so that he would need more doses of m99 also he’s pretty agile so he could possibly dodge it depending on how fast those darts go

Well, I mean Dex broke through a wall, although the house was burning down at the time, so I don't know how strong that feat is for sure, plus he did need to do it in three hits.

Also, dunno how Westley heavily downscales from 2980 joules; his profile legit says "somewhat compares to Fezzik" (in fact, a lot of his stuff puts him against Fezzik). I don't think "somewhat compares to" means "significantly weaker than," broseph.

Did you want to vote for someone?

Back