• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's now or never!. Cole MacGrath vs Ben Tennyson.

Yeah yeah yeah, I know Ben 10 upgrades are coming. But those aren't coming anytime soon. I'd like to know the outcome of this match while its fair, and before it's too late.

Forgive me Gargoyle........

Speed is equalized.

Infamous 1 Evil Cole

Battle takes place on an uninhabited Earthlike planet.

Omniverse Ben with all of his 7-A forms and below. He also hjas Master Control

Both have basic knowledge of eachothers abilities.

Both in character. But both are fully serious.

Victory by any means.

Who wins and why?

Ben:3 Newendigo NoMoreTalking GHG4589

Cole:0

Inconclusive:3 Gargoyle One CoreOfimBalance(COB) PTSOXMONKEY99

Technically, considering where Ben stands on 6C, him vs Base Infamous 2 would still be fair.

Okay so.

First things first which Cole is this? Evil Cole is the same as Good Cole but double the AP

Gargoyle One said:
Okay so.
First things first which Cole is this? Evil Cole is the same as Good Cole but double the AP
Standard Battle assumptions means the strongest version. So I'm assuming evil Cole.

True.

So Evil Cole means he's got the AP advantage by about 2x, but Ben wrecks in versatility.

IDK.

Yeah, Ben's got Cole's number in experience, and if he does get Feedback, then gg (though Cole does have attacks that aren't relient on electricity, and his blades can slice through electrically resistant opponents)

Gonna wait for more feedback

Though, let me tell you this. Evil Cole is ruthless. If he's pissed, he'll have no problem dropping a Lightning Storm on Ben, and keep in mind that this move is stronger than his normal attacks, and that Cole is in the Mountain level+ range

Feedback is not limited to electric energy, but all sorts of energy including even magic, so it doesn't really matter if Cole doesn't use electric attacks, his energy still gets drained.

Also, I highly doutb that Lightning Storm is going to mean anything, Feedback literally absorbed the energy of the Big Bang in point-black range, so Cole will just be amping Ben's power.

Going with Tennyson here, he wrecks Cole in experience and versatility, is well in-character for OV Ben to start with Feedback, and even then, he still has other powerfull energy absorbers such as Chromastone and Upchuck.

Even if Ben doesn't use any of this aliens, and Cole could have the chance to kill him, the Fail-Safe of the Omnitrix will just transform Ben in the alien needed to survive.

Tennyson with 8/10 potatos.

Please don't talk about limit of Feedback's energy absorption, this guy even absorb the energy of freaking branching timeline, a Big Bang with 4th Dimension....

Vote Ben via experience and versatility.

<Experience

Cole has defeated people who have been alive since the Salem Witch Trials instantly mastered how to use completely new abilities in literally seconds, and has defeated people who are literally better versions of him.

<Versatility

While this might be true because of the sheer amount of aliens he has, do Remember that he can only use one at a time and Cole himself has more versatility by himself than pretty much any alien.

<Master Control

Eh that's fine

<Fail Safe

Yeah no, Failsafe is not saving Ben, the AP and Dura advantage is on Cole's side by an excellent degree Mind you.

Cole, by the near end of Infamous 1 is stated to be immensely superior to himself at the beginning of the game. He performed a 367 megaton feat just by activating his powers, without any control or focus.

Evil Cole is this, but in stated to be twice as strong, failsafe won't save Ben if he's hit by some of his best attacks.

By the way, considering the AP advantage, Ben is ******* dead if Cole does this. 3:48 here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ISPz3KZv5OE

This match seems a lot like the Ryuko match to me, Ben has the aliens to kill him but Cole has the ways to one shot the majority of his aliens.

Gotta go with inconclusive ATM.

And while I hate to be salty, should the other votes count at this point?

Newendigo said:
Feedback is not limited to electric energy, but all sorts of energy including even magic, so it doesn't really matter if Cole doesn't use electric attacks, his energy still gets drained.

Also, I highly doutb that Lightning Storm is going to mean anything, Feedback literally absorbed the energy of the Big Bang in point-black range, so Cole will just be amping Ben's power.

Going with Tennyson here, he wrecks Cole in experience and versatility, is well in-character for OV Ben to start with Feedback, and even then, he still has other powerfull energy absorbers such as Chromastone and Upchuck.

Even if Ben doesn't use any of this aliens, and Cole could have the chance to kill him, the Fail-Safe of the Omnitrix will just transform Ben in the alien needed to survive.

Tennyson with 8/10 potatos.
Ionic Storm bypasses Absorbtion actually,

I already covered the rest in my previous comment.

I'm honestly leaning towards Cole for the reasons Gargoyle pointed out.

Also Gargoyle. The Omnitrix failsafe works by transforming Ben into the transformation best suited for the situation. It knows if an attack is going to kill Ben. If it has reacted to the Big Bang. I don't think it would have any problem reacting to Cole's attacks and selecting the best alien for that situation.

>Ionic Storm bypassing Low 2-C absorption.

Yeah, that is not happening anytime soon.

Ben fought people that either has been alive from Roman age or just has been there since the beginning of time. Ben has been fighting since he had 10 a bast varierity of enemies, and while Cole might have better versatility than the daily threats, he doesn't has anything that Ben has not seen before (Cole is like a dwarf version of Kevin honestly).

Yes, he can only use one at time, but with MC he can switch them with a literal though, and Ben has been shown to change between aliens danm quickly, he basically makes combos.

What does Fail-Safe is transform Ben in the alien that he needs to survive when his live in jeopardy, which means that A. It could transform him in a intangible alien, so Cole cannot touch him, or B. Transform him in a absorber, so he can drain the attacks and screw with Cole from there (Remember: Point-Black Range, Big-Bang explotion, Cole's attacks are nothing comparable).

Your vote should probably be discounted.

Yes, that is the potency of he absorbtion

Which the Lightning passes through

That literally changes nothing at all, that's still one alien as I mentioned

This is assuming Cole doesn't one shot wih it considering the AP before the machine does its fail safe

So a guy who is able to bypass the absorption of (Who?) Is going to bypass the one of a Universal+ level? What the heck.

Doesn't matter, Ben here just needs 1 (or 3) to beat Cole, this one being very in character for him to start.

Said machine is capable of doing its fail-safe before a big bang explotion in point black range hits Ben, unless you want to say that Cole's attacks are more faster than that.

This is the equivalent of saying a Low 2C shield is going to protect you from something the misses the shield.

He has aliens that can not get one shotted? What are they?

Speed is Equalized

So a freaking shield which is able to tank the destruction of the space-time continuum of the universe will be useless against an attack from a ridiculous weaker being, because the thing can miss shields? Don't you think its sound NFL-ish?

Never said that, this aliens has strong energy absorption, so they can absorb Cole's energy attacks.

Point-Black range, Full Omnidirectional explotion, Ben was complety unable to escape the blast.

I think you're missing my point.

That's the potency of the Absorbtion but the doesn't mean anything when the Absorbtion can't be used in the first place

I again point to the Low 2C shield analogy

You're saying that Ben's Absorbtion effectively blitzes Cole in a Speed Equalized match.

It does take time for it to use and an AoE can easily kill it due to it's Dura but overall no

Although thinking it over, unless Speed Equal renders this Null Cole can't attack with the speed of a Big Bang.

Should not be a problem, the age manipulation came from him aging a chair to dust from some guy, I doutb that he would start that in character.

Back