• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon King Daimao downgrade ig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody please stop derailing.

Also, thank you for helping out DontTalk. If you write a post detailing your arguments in an easy to understand manner, I can call all of the other bureaucrats, consultants, administrators, content moderators, and discussion moderators afterwards, if you wish.

Just chipping in to say that I'm neutral for now. @DontTalkDT sounds pretty knowledgeable with the verse, and I don't want to make a snap decision then look like a fool as all the information actually comes out.
This is definitely a valid opinion, tho the OP has some very interesting points

Reactions: Sus
Alright, I have finished writing my reply, but will only post it tomorrow evening. Sorry about the delay.
It's just that I want to proofread it once more in peace when I'm relaxed.... As you can guess that reply is quite long, since it goes into as much detail as I could find the will to write.
(almost 12000 words)

Alright, I have finished writing my reply, but will only post it tomorrow evening. Sorry about the delay.
It's just that I want to proofread it once more in peace when I'm relaxed.... As you can guess that reply is quite long, since it goes into as much detail as I could find the will to write.
(almost 12000 words)
I'm a little confused as to how it takes that long to write a single reply. It better be a hilariously long reply that I probably will take an hour to read cause of how long it is.

Thank you for helping out DontTalk. It is appreciated.

Most of the time when yuri and darksmash say something it ends up being correct, and here both of them agree with the downgrade so list me as neutral on everything leaning towards agreement, to make sure I don’t appear like some1 who’s just arguing for the sake of the verse being stronk🗿🙏
tier 4 = stronk
But I still do have some questions for darksmash’s response:

“The reason they say that afterlife's existence proves that the world is "fictional" is quite clearly stated:

Afterlife's existence means death inside the world isn't real, and characters coming back implies someone is controlling it from outside, meaning the world isn't real but has an illusory meaning. Never once is it stated that Afterlife's existence proves the world is fictional because afterlife sees the world as fiction.”

So if I understand this correctly your saying that the r>f stuff is just the characters interpretation of fictional death, that since death in the real world is fake and that the world being real or not only depends on humanity observing it or not.

but it’s stated that this death does not exist within the afterlife;

“This was a world where they did not die and could not die” - chap 3 volume 13

Yet the afterlife is also fictional:

"If the world we lived in was fictional、then the afterlife is also fictional” - chap 3 volume 13

so essentially even without the “fictional death” we see the afterlife being fictional.
also it being “less real” isn’t exactly contradictory to the r>f, obviously if it was ONLY stated to be “less real” then it wouldn’t warrant r>f, but it can be “less real” and fiction at the same time. No?

@Darksmash
Wow, great work must have taken a lot of time to give this detailed explaination.

If you write a post detailing your arguments in an easy to understand manner, I can call all of the other bureaucrats, consultants, administrators, content moderators, and discussion moderators afterwards, if you wish.
Just to make sure you see it: I have done so. Thank you for always helping with getting input for threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back